Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8-DDT {Daily Discussion Thread}-22nd Dec 2014 (Page 48)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
The game has become one-sided. If Upen/Karishma leaves this week then it's going to be either one of them vers everyone else. I really liked Upen today. He was hilarious. Esp the part where Puneet was like we will nominate Gautam to become captain and Upen was like indirectly you'll be the captain. LOL and Upen spraying on Ali's photo. His teasing towards Karishma was hilarious. I loved how Dimpy joined in. I'm guessing Dimpy is offically out of PG? Pritam is such a fattu. Can't even make his own decisions. He relies on Salman and his feedback. Actually everyone does.
Three of the funniest nominations today:

First: Gautam accused Karishma of planning to throw Mirchi. 
Second: Pritam accused Karishma of planning the poking with Upen and Dimpy. How?
Third: Sonali accused Karishma becoming selfish because she didn't get up from her chair?
man you can't even play a game anymore on Bigg Boss. Even if you do, you're pretty much nominated for the stupidest reason. I think Sonali is utterly dumb.

Anyways, the show is coming to an end. Forcefully, we are shoved down our throat that Gautam is a hero. It's so repetitive. People who were here to play the game, can't even play it anymore. Gautam is also becoming desperate to use Karishma for footage. Today showed his iinsecuritiesthe most. 

Edited by Antlers - 22 December 2014 at 7:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandrealitytvfanShayu.MithiBani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antlers

The game has become one-sided. If Upen/Karishma leaves this week then it's going to be either one of them vers everyone else. I really liked Upen today. He was hilarious. Esp the part where Puneet was like we will nominate Gautam to become captain and Upen was like indirectly you'll be the captain. LOL and Upen spraying on Ali's photo. His teasing towards Karishma was hilarious. I loved how Dimpy joined in. I'm guessing Dimpy is offically out of PG? Pritam is such a fattu. Can't even make his own decisions. He relies on Salman and his feedback. Actually everyone does.
Three of the funniest nominations today:

First: Gautam accused Karishma of planning to throw Mirchi. 
Second: Pritam accused Karishma of planning the poking with Upen and Dimpy. How?
Third: Sonali accused Karishma becoming selfish because she didn't get up from her chair?
man you can't even play a game anymore on Bigg Boss. Even if you do, you're pretty much nominated for the stupidest reason. I think Sonali is utterly dumb.

Anyways, the show is coming to an end. Forcefully, we are shoved down our throat that Gautam is a hero. It's so repetitive. People who were here to play the game, can't even play it anymore. Gautam is also becoming desperate to use Karishma for footage. Today showed his iinsecuritiesthe most. 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... if week after week .. BG hides in bedroom and gets evicted.. to what can one do. when they highly outnumbered rest.. should the rest have left then? Wink

Its a game show bro.. survival of the fittest and not even about numbers anymore.. tho how in hell are they going to get the grand finale next week if 8 HMs still in da house.. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiWreckLassPr1yankaGrumpyTheCatNishita123I_M_SultaN

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
A little late in the day and don't want to open new topic.but why wasn't praneet shown video of either his journey in the house or what HMs said about him?or did they just edit for USA viewers? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mishh007.

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
i think even in season 5 where sky was there, most of their group were in the top 5 excluding mehek probably
if the p2g group stay strong then most likely witll go through although i have doubts that they might evict puneet next in mid week and plz no more WC's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6ShaktifanSwati

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
 KJasoosChulbulP
It's not the matter of survival matter of one sided group. Too many in one group. There wouldn't be enough content if their friends are trying to please each other or Salman. I don't care if BG has left or not. There should've been an equal number of people or at least no group. There is no grand finale next week. The show is going on for four more weeks with Farah hosting it. They are bringing more WC's. Maybe to spice up things. 

KJasoosChulbulPrupa_6

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antlers

KJasoosChulbulP

It's not the matter of survival matter of one sided group. Too many in one group. There wouldn't be enough content if their friends are trying to please each other or Salman. I don't care if BG has left or not. There should've been an equal number of people or at least no group. There is no grand finale next week. The show is going on for four more weeks with Farah hosting it. They are bringing more WC's. Maybe to spice up things.

Let's see if we get content. And if show is extended I for one would loose interest in an already lame season. What nonsense to bring in WCs for 4 more weeks unless they failed to make revenue this
Season and if so why is extension going to bring any more. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Whattay boring show. Its become too one sided. first it was BR gang, now its DUK vs the rest. the rest coming off very mean and nasty, when DUK coming off looking better. a clear re-hash of what happned to P3G.

Upen was the clear stand out today. the way he wanted a fair game, imho, wasnt a bad idea... they all wanted tallan, and were clearly egging her on. they have nothing to loose, clearly since DUK would be nominated and Tallan wouldnt have the most basic and all powerful immunity that captain gets. kills two birds with one stone

Puns is maha chalu, who has ALWAYS wanted P2G since, they were clear audience favorites and together they look better as a group. Plus Ali comes in free with Prito ( and praneet) and it made for a stronger team than just Dimpy. Plus, the three ( four) people in line of fire would always save him from nominations and share the blame game in weekends, jab salman class leta tha.
Thats why he jumped on the poking fiasco to ditch her.

But imho, Dimpy has strong survival skills and will last atleast another week. Pritam, on the other hand, is looking really weak, since he is coming off really as a headless chicken, by siding with Punz. Saare kiye par paani.

But i think Ali Quli Mirza or Tallan up for elimination

realitytvfanAntlers

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
The way Upen kept on spraying Ali's face till it dripped down on his forehead was justROFL specially after Tanna and Dimpz calling him out on his overbearing jokes. LOLLOL even Tallan, Punz and Gau were laughingLOL That was such a GIF worthy moment. LOL

Upen- Tanna, teasing was adorable... kya ILU ILU kar rahe the. clearly a positive edit, when the rest of the house was bitching...Wink

Prito shouldnt let his anger over Praneet's elimination affect his game... and I feel thats exactly what will happen.LOL That and the fact that he doesnt like being played, has lead him to cut ties with strong allies. baad mein patchegya. jaago jabran, jaago

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Antlersenigmatic_zephy

Go to top