Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8-DDT {Daily Discussion Thread}-22nd Dec 2014 (Page 43)

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhi

Originally posted by MadOwhat

So who will be going next ??? All are strong contender's!

If they remove Upen or Karishma...the game will be onesided...and BB thrives on Bi-polarity

Ali & Pritam are supposedly the popular contestant and favoured by Bigg Boss, so hypothetically they wont leave

Sonali & Dimpy are the most probable ones ...but Sonali has higher likeability when she gives content (which in normal condition is a challenge).But Sonali being the Captain will get exposure by default, hence footage guaranteed.

Dimpy becomes the leftover ...unless we are overestimating Ali

The Upen Jinx continues ...Dimpy will exit...But I suspect dual eviction this week...So Dimpy, Ali & Sonali will be on tenterhooks.

But if they get WC's from B gang (Di, Deeps, Nigar or Ranee) ...even Upen might be evicted.

They wont let Dimpy go !! She is the poking artist and BB loves all that !! If BG members are coming back then Upen might be going !! 

Hi Mado !!!

Hi Ruks!!

Agree Dimpy has the poking ability ...& likely to stir up P2GA...and potential content warehouse...hence it could be surprise eviction of Ali (like Asif last year) ...if I go by forum polls or twitter buzz...Ali seems hardly popular...dont quite understand the hype created by Sallu...one never knows if Sallu is serious or joking  ...Like he did with Asif last year...he said Asif got highest votes and very popular ...the very next week Asif was evicted.

If BG member is coming as WC...Upen will be at high risk  ...especially if it is Nigaar or Deeps.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75realitytvfanblackieNimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

If they remove Upen or Karishma...the game will be onesided...and BB thrives on Bi-polarity

Ali & Pritam are supposedly the popular contestant and favoured by Bigg Boss, so hypothetically they wont leave

Sonali & Dimpy are the most probable ones ...but Sonali has higher likeability when she gives content (which in normal condition is a challenge).But Sonali being the Captain will get exposure by default, hence footage guaranteed.

The Upen Jinx continues ...Dimpy will exit...But I suspect dual eviction this week...So Dimpy, Ali & Sonali will be on tenterhooks.

But if they get WC's from B gang (Di, Deeps, Nigar or Ranee) ...even Upen might be evicted.

They wont let Dimpy go !! She is the poking artist and BB loves all that !! If BG members are coming back then Upen might be going !! 

Hi Mado !!!

Hi Ruks!!

Agree Dimpy has the poking ability ...& likely to stir up P2GA...and potential content warehouse...hence it could be surprise eviction of Ali (like Asif last year) ...if I go by forum polls or twitter buzz...Ali seems hardly popular...dont quite understand the hype created by Sallu...one never knows if Sallu is serious or joking  ...Like he did with Asif last year...he said Asif got highest votes and very popular ...the very next week Asif was evicted.

If BG member is coming as WC...Upen will be at high risk  ...especially if it is Nigaar or Deeps.

ALI is finale mado bus Cool
sarah75 Goldie
sarah75
sarah75

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blackie

Finally, an all nighter task. Man, the all nighter tasks are fun because the HMS are cranky when they are sleep deprived. Plus, raat mein joh jagta hain, jab woh kisi ko jagane jaata hain, tab hamesha ladaai hoti hain.Evil SmileEvil Smile
Finally, an interesting task.

Don't get too excited !! These HM's know how to mess up all the task's. This season is the worst in doing task's properly. Punz is not going to let them fight. He is the peacemaker these day's.

Why suddenly he has become Alok Nath LOL
Jaha Dimpy ho waha Peace nahi hosakta..waha sirf sarvanaash hota hai.

Anyways, if the show gets extended then It will be a very idea for the makers. What will Rahul Mahajan do? Jump like a mendak in the swimming pool and flirt with Diandra and bully Sonali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieKJasoosChulbulPNimbuMirchi-Rukhi-

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
OMGGG... ROTLU PRITS... Cry
Mein to toot gaya hoon... Cry

Sarkar.. hum hain na.. pranit to hamara ansh tha aur rahega.. ab hum uskey liye khelenge and jeetenge

Gauti - keeps eating.. baitho yaar... 

Pritam - -- yes.. ab immunity nahin... sirf khelna hain (... hain??? kisney roka tha #influensakamareez... )

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edifiz100realitytvfanblackieAntlersI_M_SultaN

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Hi Mado !!!

Hi Ruks!!

ALI is finale mado bus Cool

...And How ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

...And How ?
how mow wow chor mere jaan
yeh rangeela ha bus dekhte jao

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

OMGGG... ROTLU PRITS... Cry
Mein to toot gaya hoon... Cry

Sarkar.. hum hain na.. pranit to hamara ansh tha aur rahega.. ab hum uskey liye khelenge and jeetenge

Gauti - keeps eating.. baitho yaar... 

Pritam - -- yes.. ab immunity nahin... sirf khelna hain (... hain??? kisney roka tha #influensakamareez... )

ROFL
 cha gaya punty jasoos Clap
he is best when it comes to game Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEaglerealitytvfanKJasoosChulbulP

sarah75 Goldie
sarah75
sarah75

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I too wanna know how Ali is a final material..sivaye Mimic karna aur chedkhani karna..yeh iska USP hai?

He is very less entertaining for me atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

Go to top