Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

22.12.2014 - IshRa's Love vs. Shagun drama- Test Series Starts Today (Page 3)

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Can't take this DRAMA anymore !Angry

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by s_kavya

Epi was good... i loved how Raman was more worried about ishita that how Adi and shagun will behave with her or they may hurt her... its very stupid of mihika that she got blackmailed by ashok and married him..and now behaving like sherni in front of him.. mihika got slap from ishu good.. uff Raman doing Dhulai of Ashok.. Raman looking too Hot and dashing.. KP as always done great job he portrayed every emotions so well.. precap god save ishra and us from shagun torture..

Nice post Dear Smile

Yup...I really loved it...Raman truly was worried about Ishita getting bullcrap from ADI-Shaggy...that shows he isn't going to fall for ADI'S "burning the hand" "poking pencil in the eye" nonsense..

And also that ISHITA didnt take Mihika;s crap at face value..It was high time they got out of that dharmaatma, sanskaari mode and showed things for what they were...

We all know Shaggy's manipulation will start the min she enters Bhalla house..she would OBVIOUSLY use her son against Ishita;s weakest nerve - her inability to conceive..I jsut want to see HOW she falls flat this time around..

Thanks for the postClap...that constipated adi makes me laugh even when cryingLOL...i dont connect to himDead at all...even i am looking forward to how shaguniya will have a reality check about raman bieng moved on and loving ishita...but ishita should not feel guilty and try to unite the so called fake Raman-adi-ruhi-shagun family...it will be a waste and nonsenseAngry...dont know whats mihika up to ...is she taking revenge from assoakCool or making him leave her so that he gets shagun back in the house...i am not getting...writers are confusedConfused

REQUEST TO RAMAN- PLEASE STOP SAYING YOUR WIFE IS MAHAANAngry AND ALL...WITHOUT WASTING TIME GO PUT YOUR EX-WIFE IN SOME OTHER COMPANY FLAT!!!!!!!

"That CONSTIPATED ADI" Yess!! I've been harping on and on about HOW pathetic an actor that child is, and how he shouldn't be fooled to think he can take up acting as a profession later when he grows up...

Raman is now getting into his senses and is worried that his son and his ex-wife will again treat Ishu like trash...and if NOW, Ishita gets into some MAJOR sacrifice, balidaan 'aapki khushi ke liye Raman" mode and LEAVES him and runs off with MANI, I will be the first one to cheer her up...Now that Raman nearly KISSED HER, held her tight in his arms and ALMOST told her how much she means to him, I cannot and will not be able to fathom her giving up at THIS point...I didnt like her hitting-Raman-in-the-airport scene too much, but I'D SAY - Go for it, if she plans to thrash SHAGUN and drive her out of the house if she tries her tricks!!

I dont care what reasons Mihika has. There's the police, law and order, HER FAMILY, goddamit!! NO MAJBOORI shud've made her MARRY that lech. Nothing whatsover. 

@blue - I have said before and I wil mention it again..WHY cant RAMAN book a posh flat somewhere in the city where HE CAN ALSO go meet ADI, and stil have a Shagun-free, peaceful life??WHY??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy_bholiAngel13

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahelilovesishr

Can't take this DRAMA anymore !Angry

Despair not Saheli!! If we can get past Ishita acting like a mother-hen to Shaggy and HUGGING HER, KISSING HER, and see how Shaggy fails to arouse Mr. Raman Bhalla, I'd be more than happy...
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

liked how u wrote the analysis of the episode 
i Liked mostly about the episode the humour entagged with mihika-ashok scenes 
but in end the over-dose of ishu-mihika scene after certain tym i got bored with wht Mihika ws saying it ws such heard lines giving excuse of to cover the inside story when tracks like these r played..always character say about money luxury lifestyle...
though i liked Ishu giving what bullshit crap taking of mangal-sutra what bakwaas it ws...

I Liked Raman's concern for Ishu adoring..worried more about the family he is forming now...doesnt want to lose it at same tym worried about his son giving the crap what shagun does in her life...
as father always saw him wanting his son loves him to core which every father does...
for me highlight scene ws Raman's giving milk to adi..him drinking that...
i would have wish that Adi would have hug his father..raman would have been more happy to lend his shoulder to his son...
i so looking for change of adi...Adi crying certainly make him look like a child..

Hey thanks!! MISHOK are passe now..they dont even figure in my  'Should I break my head over this pair?" category...she uttered the USUAL, CLICHE, FILMY "dil ko patthar karke maine jhooth bola" lines..that has hapened a THOUSAND times before...Yes..I liked that ISHITA didnt stand for Mihika's bullshit this time around..and LOVED it when she slapped her hard..but somehow, I wished the scene could've had VANDU has well..

VANDU would've murdered Mihika with just a pursing of her lips and ONE, MEAN, NASTY line...no tears, no consoling, no trying to understand...clean break...OVER...

I am sooo glad RAMAN isnt the "Poor ADI, mera bechara beta" this time around...he was worried Ishita might be taken for a ride this time aroun as well..and that's quite a progression from his ADI-OBSESSED days!!

I ADMIRE how WELL  a father RAMAN can portray, RIGHT AFTER he tried essaying the role of a blushing, zealous, romantic man trying to propose to his wife...

Yyes..I wished ADI would've sftened a bit...and I have this gut feeling that ADI will see ISHITA for who she really is, and lean towards her...it will be a GOOD COMPARISON between two women who are s closely connected to his father...

So, am hopeful on that front at least..

BUT

if that MORON decides he'd rather scheme against Ishita and forge ahead on the path to becoming a seasoned CRIMINAL, then I'd defend Raman's wish of throwing mother-son pair out of the Bhalla house!

from being in Love like he is 1st tym in love change over to being a father of son who hate his wife at same time husband to c she doesnt get into mess...
I loved the balance created b/w these two relationships...
since start saw Raman craving for his son accepts him as his father...watching Raman feeling broken when it comes to Adi ... he needs to see what his father really is..not what his mother pictured him...so realise..its also for the goodness for adi only...
i too think this track may lead to see a comparison of two mother's ishu & shagun at same time a father..
i liked how today adi called ashok uncle rather papa like shagun made him learn...

i know i too dont want anything raman or ishu giving up on the family of scarificing Ruhi's family raman-ishu on shagun's game as they know the woman well how she is...to what extent she can go..
adi also needs to realise..otherwise he would turn it forever a negative char of YHM
cv's better bring something new than the usual stuff..

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 22 December 2014 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23Angel13

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well written. i too dont get it why Shagun needs to be under the same roof. Raman can get her a place anyways since she may not go back to Mihir. Or atleast he and Ishita can stay with amma appa at nights since that apt has empty rooms...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

liked how u wrote the analysis of the episode 
i Liked mostly about the episode the humour entagged with mihika-ashok scenes 
but in end the over-dose of ishu-mihika scene after certain tym i got bored with wht Mihika ws saying it ws such heard lines giving excuse of to cover the inside story when tracks like these r played..always character say about money luxury lifestyle...
though i liked Ishu giving what bullshit crap taking of mangal-sutra what bakwaas it ws...

I Liked Raman's concern for Ishu adoring..worried more about the family he is forming now...doesnt want to lose it at same tym worried about his son giving the crap what shagun does in her life...
as father always saw him wanting his son loves him to core which every father does...
for me highlight scene ws Raman's giving milk to adi..him drinking that...
i would have wish that Adi would have hug his father..raman would have been more happy to lend his shoulder to his son...
i so looking for change of adi...Adi crying certainly make him look like a child..

Hey thanks!! MISHOK are passe now..they dont even figure in my  'Should I break my head over this pair?" category...she uttered the USUAL, CLICHE, FILMY "dil ko patthar karke maine jhooth bola" lines..that has hapened a THOUSAND times before...Yes..I liked that ISHITA didnt stand for Mihika's bullshit this time around..and LOVED it when she slapped her hard..but somehow, I wished the scene could've had VANDU has well..

VANDU would've murdered Mihika with just a pursing of her lips and ONE, MEAN, NASTY line...no tears, no consoling, no trying to understand...clean break...OVER...

I am sooo glad RAMAN isnt the "Poor ADI, mera bechara beta" this time around...he was worried Ishita might be taken for a ride this time aroun as well..and that's quite a progression from his ADI-OBSESSED days!!

I ADMIRE how WELL  a father RAMAN can portray, RIGHT AFTER he tried essaying the role of a blushing, zealous, romantic man trying to propose to his wife...

Yyes..I wished ADI would've sftened a bit...and I have this gut feeling that ADI will see ISHITA for who she really is, and lean towards her...it will be a GOOD COMPARISON between two women who are s closely connected to his father...

So, am hopeful on that front at least..

BUT

if that MORON decides he'd rather scheme against Ishita and forge ahead on the path to becoming a seasoned CRIMINAL, then I'd defend Raman's wish of throwing mother-son pair out of the Bhalla house!

from being in Love like he is 1st tym in love change over to being a father of son who hate his wife at same time husband to c she doesnt get into mess...
I loved the balance created b/w these two relationships...
since start saw Raman craving for his son accepts him as his father...watching Raman feeling broken when it comes to Adi ... he needs to see what his father really is..not what his mother pictured him...so realise..its also for the goodness for adi only...
i too think this track may lead to see a comparison of two mother's ishu & shagun at same time a father..
i liked how today adi called ashok uncle rather papa like shagun made him learn...

i know i too dont want anything raman or ishu giving up on the family of scarificing Ruhi's family raman-ishu on shagun's game as they know the woman well how she is...to what extent she can go..
adi also needs to realise..otherwise he would turn it forever a negative char of YHM
cv's better bring something new than the usual stuff..

@BOLD - I loovvee the different characters RAMAN portrays so easily...so effortlessly...giving equal parts dedication to each role..commendable...
And though the naysayers will be there, not wanting ADI in the Bhalla house, that's JUST NOT possible..coz Raman will do ANYTHING, just about ANYTHING for his son...and at this crucial juncture, where his security, life everything's at stake, he will not abandon ADI, no matter wat.

so i've accepted that Shaggy-ADI will stay in the Bhalla house.

But, that does NOT mean RAMAN has to entertain his EX-WIFE too under the same roof...he owes that woman NOTHING...He can make arrangements for that vamp somewhere in the vicinity..and if ADI is so interested in living with Shaggy, then he can move over too...better for IshRa...its better to visit your criminal first child once/twice a week than seeing him plot against ur current wife every other day...

Yes...the crack has started surfacing..ADI is no more disillusioned about Shaggy's claims that ASHOK will marry HER and they'll have a hppy family..that's settled..

what remains to be seen is HOW he compares between his father's current wife and his ex-wife (Shagun)...He probably will get a chance to see for himself how Shagun behaves and how Ishita is

OR

In the WORST CASE SCENARIO, he'd just scheme along with his mother and try to get Ishita thrown out of the house...

In that case, EVEN if he ends up in the jail/garbage dump, I WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM

Since the CVs dont want a kid to be thrown out of a secure home and a loving family, I am hoping they will show ADI mending his criminalistic ways...at least they can save us from ADI torture..

Edited by gravity23 - 22 December 2014 at 1:14pm
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Well written. i too dont get it why Shagun needs to be under the same roof. Raman can get her a place anyways since she may not go back to Mihir. Or atleast he and Ishita can stay with amma appa at nights since that apt has empty rooms...

Shaggy has EVERY reason to shift back to her bro's place...I mean, now that Mihika has also "dumped" Mihir, the Arora siblings can join hands and lick their wounds, cry together, PLOT together, avenge the wrong done to them, but WHY shift into the BHALLA House for that very reason??? This is TOOO much...Ii cannot digest this un-realistic nonsense...haven't heard of ANY second wife on the planet taking in her husband's much-hated VAMP-ish EX-WIFE coz she got thrown out by her lover of six years coz of HER own making!!

Go to top