Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

22.12.2014 - IshRa's Love vs. Shagun drama- Test Series Starts Today (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

nice post , looks like loads of drama in store DeadOuch

Yes Shivangi!! Lots of drama!! do watch it!!

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i love love your post..nice analysis...Smile.once a vamp always a vamp..After watching precap..i thought to skip episodes..And watch online for nly ishra scenes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabhiya9

i love love your post..nice analysis...Smile.once a vamp always a vamp..After watching precap..i thought to skip episodes..And watch online for nly ishra scenes..

Hehehe...thanks for reading and commenting!!

Yeah, SHAGGY will NEVER change. We viewers will be happy if we expect her to cough up some MAJOR drama for IshRa, rather than pretending it wont happen. All I care about is Raman's reaction to all this..that's all...the drama will become more predictable, and updates and reviews more so..and yet...in the hope of seeing IshRa in their lovey-dovey selves, even in the midst of all this mess, is WHY I'll continue watching YHM Smile
K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Yeah, SHAGGY will NEVER change. We viewers will be happy if we expect her to cough up some MAJOR drama for IshRa, rather than pretending it wont happen. All I care about is Raman's reaction to all this..that's all...the drama will become more predictable, and updates and reviews more so..and yet...in the hope of seeing IshRa in their lovey-dovey selves, even in the midst of all this mess, is WHY I'll continue watching YHM Smile
raman also became bada bakth of JM..
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged

raman also became bada bakth of JM..

LOL. this is  ONE time I'd rather he remain Bhakt of JM than give in to his ex-wife's seduction techniques...
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
liked how u wrote the analysis of the episode 
i Liked mostly about the episode the humour entagged with mihika-ashok scenes 
but in end the over-dose of ishu-mihika scene after certain tym i got bored with wht Mihika ws saying it ws such heard lines giving excuse of to cover the inside story when tracks like these r played..always character say about money luxury lifestyle...
though i liked Ishu giving what bullshit crap taking of mangal-sutra what bakwaas it ws...

I Liked Raman's concern for Ishu adoring..worried more about the family he is forming now...doesnt want to lose it at same tym worried about his son giving the crap what shagun does in her life...
as father always saw him wanting his son loves him to core which every father does...
for me highlight scene ws Raman's giving milk to adi..him drinking that...
i would have wish that Adi would have hug his father..raman would have been more happy to lend his shoulder to his son...
i so looking for change of adi...Adi crying certainly make him look like a child..

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

liked how u wrote the analysis of the episode 
i Liked mostly about the episode the humour entagged with mihika-ashok scenes 
but in end the over-dose of ishu-mihika scene after certain tym i got bored with wht Mihika ws saying it ws such heard lines giving excuse of to cover the inside story when tracks like these r played..always character say about money luxury lifestyle...
though i liked Ishu giving what bullshit crap taking of mangal-sutra what bakwaas it ws...

I Liked Raman's concern for Ishu adoring..worried more about the family he is forming now...doesnt want to lose it at same tym worried about his son giving the crap what shagun does in her life...
as father always saw him wanting his son loves him to core which every father does...
for me highlight scene ws Raman's giving milk to adi..him drinking that...
i would have wish that Adi would have hug his father..raman would have been more happy to lend his shoulder to his son...
i so looking for change of adi...Adi crying certainly make him look like a child..

Hey thanks!! MISHOK are passe now..they dont even figure in my  'Should I break my head over this pair?" category...she uttered the USUAL, CLICHE, FILMY "dil ko patthar karke maine jhooth bola" lines..that has hapened a THOUSAND times before...Yes..I liked that ISHITA didnt stand for Mihika's bullshit this time around..and LOVED it when she slapped her hard..but somehow, I wished the scene could've had VANDU has well..

VANDU would've murdered Mihika with just a pursing of her lips and ONE, MEAN, NASTY line...no tears, no consoling, no trying to understand...clean break...OVER...

I am sooo glad RAMAN isnt the "Poor ADI, mera bechara beta" this time around...he was worried Ishita might be taken for a ride this time aroun as well..and that's quite a progression from his ADI-OBSESSED days!!

I ADMIRE how WELL  a father RAMAN can portray, RIGHT AFTER he tried essaying the role of a blushing, zealous, romantic man trying to propose to his wife...

Yyes..I wished ADI would've sftened a bit...and I have this gut feeling that ADI will see ISHITA for who she really is, and lean towards her...it will be a GOOD COMPARISON between two women who are s closely connected to his father...

So, am hopeful on that front at least..

BUT

if that MORON decides he'd rather scheme against Ishita and forge ahead on the path to becoming a seasoned CRIMINAL, then I'd defend Raman's wish of throwing mother-son pair out of the Bhalla house!

Edited by gravity23 - 22 December 2014 at 8:57am

Badtameez_Dil

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_kavya

Epi was good... i loved how Raman was more worried about ishita that how Adi and shagun will behave with her or they may hurt her... its very stupid of mihika that she got blackmailed by ashok and married him..and now behaving like sherni in front of him.. mihika got slap from ishu good.. uff Raman doing Dhulai of Ashok.. Raman looking too Hot and dashing.. KP as always done great job he portrayed every emotions so well.. precap god save ishra and us from shagun torture..

Nice post Dear Smile

Yup...I really loved it...Raman truly was worried about Ishita getting bullcrap from ADI-Shaggy...that shows he isn't going to fall for ADI'S "burning the hand" "poking pencil in the eye" nonsense..

And also that ISHITA didnt take Mihika;s crap at face value..It was high time they got out of that dharmaatma, sanskaari mode and showed things for what they were...

We all know Shaggy's manipulation will start the min she enters Bhalla house..she would OBVIOUSLY use her son against Ishita;s weakest nerve - her inability to conceive..I jsut want to see HOW she falls flat this time around..

Thanks for the postClap...that constipated adi makes me laugh even when cryingLOL...i dont connect to himDead at all...even i am looking forward to how shaguniya will have a reality check about raman bieng moved on and loving ishita...but ishita should not feel guilty and try to unite the so called fake Raman-adi-ruhi-shagun family...it will be a waste and nonsenseAngry...dont know whats mihika up to ...is she taking revenge from assoakCool or making him leave her so that he gets shagun back in the house...i am not getting...writers are confusedConfused

REQUEST TO RAMAN- PLEASE STOP SAYING YOUR WIFE IS MAHAANAngry AND ALL...WITHOUT WASTING TIME GO PUT YOUR EX-WIFE IN SOME OTHER COMPANY FLAT!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryagravity23

Go to top