Ye Hai Mohabbatein

22.12.2014 - IshRa's Love vs. Shagun drama- Test Series Starts Today - Page 3

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well written. i too dont get it why Shagun needs to be under the same roof. Raman can get her a place anyways since she may not go back to Mihir. Or atleast he and Ishita can stay with amma appa at nights since that apt has empty rooms...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

from being in Love like he is 1st tym in love change over to being a father of son who hate his wife at same time husband to c she doesnt get into mess...
I loved the balance created b/w these two relationships...
since start saw Raman craving for his son accepts him as his father...watching Raman feeling broken when it comes to Adi ... he needs to see what his father really is..not what his mother pictured him...so realise..its also for the goodness for adi only...
i too think this track may lead to see a comparison of two mother's ishu & shagun at same time a father..
i liked how today adi called ashok uncle rather papa like shagun made him learn...

i know i too dont want anything raman or ishu giving up on the family of scarificing Ruhi's family raman-ishu on shagun's game as they know the woman well how she is...to what extent she can go..
adi also needs to realise..otherwise he would turn it forever a negative char of YHM
cv's better bring something new than the usual stuff..

@BOLD - I loovvee the different characters RAMAN portrays so easily...so effortlessly...giving equal parts dedication to each role..commendable...
And though the naysayers will be there, not wanting ADI in the Bhalla house, that's JUST NOT possible..coz Raman will do ANYTHING, just about ANYTHING for his son...and at this crucial juncture, where his security, life everything's at stake, he will not abandon ADI, no matter wat.

so i've accepted that Shaggy-ADI will stay in the Bhalla house.

But, that does NOT mean RAMAN has to entertain his EX-WIFE too under the same roof...he owes that woman NOTHING...He can make arrangements for that vamp somewhere in the vicinity..and if ADI is so interested in living with Shaggy, then he can move over too...better for IshRa...its better to visit your criminal first child once/twice a week than seeing him plot against ur current wife every other day...

Yes...the crack has started surfacing..ADI is no more disillusioned about Shaggy's claims that ASHOK will marry HER and they'll have a hppy family..that's settled..

what remains to be seen is HOW he compares between his father's current wife and his ex-wife (Shagun)...He probably will get a chance to see for himself how Shagun behaves and how Ishita is

OR

In the WORST CASE SCENARIO, he'd just scheme along with his mother and try to get Ishita thrown out of the house...

In that case, EVEN if he ends up in the jail/garbage dump, I WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM

Since the CVs dont want a kid to be thrown out of a secure home and a loving family, I am hoping they will show ADI mending his criminalistic ways...at least they can save us from ADI torture..
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunitas123

Well written. i too dont get it why Shagun needs to be under the same roof. Raman can get her a place anyways since she may not go back to Mihir. Or atleast he and Ishita can stay with amma appa at nights since that apt has empty rooms...

Shaggy has EVERY reason to shift back to her bro's place...I mean, now that Mihika has also "dumped" Mihir, the Arora siblings can join hands and lick their wounds, cry together, PLOT together, avenge the wrong done to them, but WHY shift into the BHALLA House for that very reason??? This is TOOO much...Ii cannot digest this un-realistic nonsense...haven't heard of ANY second wife on the planet taking in her husband's much-hated VAMP-ish EX-WIFE coz she got thrown out by her lover of six years coz of HER own making!!