India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

22.12.2014 - IshRa's Love vs. Shagun drama- Test Series Starts Today

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
From a man crazily in love with his wife and lost in her gorgeousness, from leaning in to caress her lovely face and confessing to her how HARD his heart beats for her...he goes to a concerned, panicked father and drives right down to the garbage dump...ONLY Karan Patel could've managed this effortless switch...I guess that's why he rules the entire bunch of Telly lead actors in B-town...he's not just raw s** appeal walking about in fashionable suits and mouthing never-heard-of-lines...he's more than that and there's quite no one like him.

Ishita gave in to plastic-faced moron's (read: ADI's) crocodile tears and whining about not having a "home to go to" and like an overeager idiot threw him an irresistible offer the mother-son duo wouldn't let go of ..."Come over to Bhalla House and screw me over, please"...What else COULD have been expected of ISHITA anyway? 

I was sorry to hear Toshi ji saying she wanted IshRa to now do something for each other, instead of going about doing good for everybody..Sorry Toshi ji, that ain't possible in the near future with your EX-BAHU gracing the Bhalla house for an inordinate amount of time... 

Shagun goes from an absolute disgrace to TRASH. Screechy, drunk, disillusioned, idiotic...There's no other word for it...

Ishita shows that motherly care to Shaggy? And Raman wonders how good his wife is and how lucky he is to have her? Now, I'm not a big fan of Ishita's Mother India attitude, and cannot puke enough at the thought of her acting as a pretend-nurse to Shaggy, but as long as Raman remembers his overly indulgent wife's weaknesses and doesn't give in to his ex-wife's pathetic manipulative schemes, I'd survive...I'll survive on a barely-there dose of his caressing glances at her OVER Shaggy's backless blouses and curly tresses..

The SHOCK on Bhalla parivaar's faces at learning about MISHOK's marriage - SPOT-ON...

RAMAN thrashed ASHOK and beat the CRAP outta him...LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT! RAMAN seemed totally in his element...BUT, he should've done it during the start of  MISHOK fiasco as well, when it was MOST NEEDED...der aaye, durust aaye..

Ishita-Mihika scene, though raising some powerful questions from Ishita's end like, 
"Tumne yeh sab karne se pehle mujhse, Raman se, Mihir se, kisise bhi baat kyun nahin ki??" - WHICH SHE SHOULD'VE ASKED EARLIER, it was screechy, executed in poor taste, where all I saw of Mihika was B**** written across her face throughout. Mihika even took out her Mangalsutra as evidence of her undying, true love for ASHOK. Why such predictable drama, CVs? Why the Bharatiya-Naari-Sindur and Mangalsutra drama??

Ishita somehow looks better in romantic scenes than these outrage-filled confrontation scenes. Maybe its me, but I felt Vandu, in her place, would've commanded more attention and the slap would've been tighter, the INDIGNANCE deeper...and stronger...That said, I LOVED that Ishita didn't give ANY of the Parivaar lecture today and showed Mihika the exit door, for all it was worth..atleast she didnt stand for this Majboori-Shaadi nonsense.

So Mihika played to the gallery and stated her excuses of "power, status, luxury, money, blah, blah" and threw it in her akka's face..called ASHOK her "husband", called Mihir "a middle-class CEO ka naukar" 

I dont care WHAT noble reasons she has for doing what she did, but it's high time Mihir stopped acting like her watchdog and taken her nonsense at face value, without trying to debunk and look for righeous causes and just MOVE ON. He has endured enough and it would be nice to see him with a TRULY independent, fiesty, SENSIBLE woman...not some wannabe caricature proclaiming women's rights at the drop of a hat, but doing the complete opposite of it.

Mihika blindly believed the creep Ashok's claims of his foul brother having slipped into a coma? I thought there was something called proof/verification?? So much for independent, fiesty, INTELLIGENT women...D'oh

I loved it that she was addressing ASHOK as "Tu" made my day...Clap

ASHOK behaved like a stray dog, happy to be taken in under his trophy "Mihika's wing" 
and got scared coz Mihika threatened him of marital rape?? Wow...The swine has a change of heart..and wins the b**** over!! Hang me CVs, Hang me! Nuke

I HATE to say this but MISHOK drama will eventually turn into a saga of Good over Evil, with ASHOK "changing for the better" and "finding his true love" in Mihika - His Great Match or something...YUCK!

P.S. Mihika looks better in this vamp role than she did in the going-to-be-Mihir;s bride avatar

P.S. ** I would love to see how Mihika twirls ASHOK round her middle finger (:p) and beat the crap out of him...figuratively of course, and treat him like dirt..and Mihir in tow with an excruciatingly pretty female, arm-in-arm IN HER FACE

P.S.*** I like it better when ADI is crying. Can relate to him better Tongue

PRECAP - Ishita suggests to Shaggy that Poor ADI needs a stable, home environment and so they both should stay back at Bhallas' for some more time. Shaggy acts like she is the most dignified, self-respected woman ever born on planet earth. The moment she walks out, she puts her vamp face on and readies herself for some Sauten drama in the Bhalla house.

Since Raman is a goddamn CEO, I guess he could make a provision for his ex-wife to stay in a well-furnished flat somewhere in the locality, rather than IN THE HOUSE. But no..since Poor ADI's in tow, mother and son HAVE to stick in IshRa's face. 

AND since, THAT'S inevitable, what remains to be seen is HOW Shagun, the self-proclaimed HOTTIE of the town gets rejected by Raman, and loses miserably to his very own Pagal Madrasan..Day Dreaming

Edited by gravity23 - 22 December 2014 at 9:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_11JayashreeVpreeti73lailapnjdrishtimauryaPinky.RayaViji15ChaudhrytmAnnthewgeethikageno0309amrithasK.S.s_kavyamomb24sparikhsahelilovesishrAkshatha19RomComFanvirgo_gurlSIKinLoVEserendipity.Badtameez_Dil

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
loved your post, havent seen the epi but im so sure i agree with everything. BRB once im done, which wont be before night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

loved your post, havent seen the epi but im so sure i agree with everything. BRB once im done, which wont be before night.

Sure...go watch it...you're gonna love it...
nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
shagun...u seriously...the woman who took care of u and ur son, u are planning against her.  u are sick...u will never learn...raman has already become ishita's.  he loves her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVSandhya83gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjali_ss_20000]shagun...u seriously...the woman who took care of u and ur son, u are planning against her.  u are sick...u will never learn...raman has already become ishita's.  he loves her.[/QUOTE
Oh no, she would NEVER learn...that's the essence of YHM...I really want to see what tricks she has up her sleeve..
s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Epi was good... i loved how Raman was more worried about ishita that how Adi and shagun will behave with her or they may hurt her... its very stupid of mihika that she got blackmailed by ashok and married him..and now behaving like sherni in front of him.. mihika got slap from ishu good.. uff Raman doing Dhulai of Ashok.. Raman looking too Hot and dashing.. KP as always done great job he portrayed every emotions so well.. precap god save ishra and us from shagun torture..

Nice post Dear Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVpreeti73nancysagravity23

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
nice post , looks like loads of drama in store DeadOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_kavya

Epi was good... i loved how Raman was more worried about ishita that how Adi and shagun will behave with her or they may hurt her... its very stupid of mihika that she got blackmailed by ashok and married him..and now behaving like sherni in front of him.. mihika got slap from ishu good.. uff Raman doing Dhulai of Ashok.. Raman looking too Hot and dashing.. KP as always done great job he portrayed every emotions so well.. precap god save ishra and us from shagun torture..

Nice post Dear Smile

Yup...I really loved it...Raman truly was worried about Ishita getting bullcrap from ADI-Shaggy...that shows he isn't going to fall for ADI'S "burning the hand" "poking pencil in the eye" nonsense..

And also that ISHITA didnt take Mihika;s crap at face value..It was high time they got out of that dharmaatma, sanskaari mode and showed things for what they were...

We all know Shaggy's manipulation will start the min she enters Bhalla house..she would OBVIOUSLY use her son against Ishita;s weakest nerve - her inability to conceive..I jsut want to see HOW she falls flat this time around..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramJayashreeVcrazy_bholisparikh

Go to top