Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tere Liye #2 part 34 updated on page 22 (Page 6)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mischief

hey Ankita
read all the parts in one go...Superb!!!!

Plz continue soon
thnkew so much 4 liking dear
will cont today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mischief

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

lots of hugs and kisses to you dear.. hearty congratulations for you dear.. you have did a wonderful job and i just hope you keep continuing dis... TERE LIYE IS JUS NOT SPECIAL FOR U its special for all of us... love you ankiSmile
aww...spcl thnks 2 u sweety
luv u 2Smile
ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshatha19

congrates ankita
thnkeww

Akshatha19

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anum_says

ankita... congratulationsss dearrr...
thnku dearSmile
tanisha997 Goldie
tanisha997
tanisha997

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
It's awesome...
Plz pm me..

ankita_sidana

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Finally...the update is ready.
Ghosh...I was so afraid..I just wanted to post it by today as a new year treat. And now here it is.
Dont know how it turned out to be. Still posting for those who read it..for me or for the sake of reading.

Thnks 4 lovely comments on previous part...wil be replying soon but posting the next part first.

Happy New Year 2015 everyone.

Part 33

"Are you alright?" Raman tried to straighten the girl in his grip. With great difficulty, he made her stand on her feet who was busy ogling him and making him uncomfortable. He faked a smile and mouthed sorry out of courtesy while the girl just gave her signature drooling look and smile. Making her tone sexier, Its okk Mr. Bhalla, she said as she ran her finger on his cheeks. Raman clearly felt irritated and his thoughts travelled to Ishita. Yess, he had to go and apologise her. He at once sided the girl, this time carefully and was out of the DJ floor. As he set his eyes towards the exit, his eyes fell on the least expected person he could imagine in this party that too in such a state. His jaw litterally dropped as he stared at his own property with his mouth wide open.

Mrs. Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla was dressed to kill, to say this, would be an understatement. A black deepneck dress covering just her thighs. Only one strip at the right shoulder with a cut on left side. Her hair were left open, make up to the mark, minimal accessorie with just a silver pendant shining on her milky skin. As she walked into the hall on her high heels, all Raman could do was register that image in his mind. But then his eyes fell on her face. And the realization hit him. Her eyes, her expression told she was angry and more than that, she was hurt. Sadness had engulfed her even more than the morning. Oh no..damn...she saw it. God plss, not again. Raman slapped his forehead. Here he wanted to clear everything but the situation had worsened all the more. 

But what was she doing in this party that too in such a dress. Raman wondered. She was never comfortable with all these things. Moreover, where were the kids. Is she really here to check me. But for that she need not be dressed up like this. He told himself. Oh shit...yess she was here in this attire to show him she is no less. Ghosh...this woman. Takes everything so seriously. She must have thought I am bored of her sarees thats why running behind other girls. Why cant she simply trust me yrr. Jhansi ki Rani. Is this the way to come up at party. He thought angrily. So much skin show. What if someone sees...He was busy in his thoughts when his eyes travelled to a man standing beside him with a drink on his hand. His eyes were glued at Ishita. bas***d...Raman cursed him..What are you looking at haan? 

"Arre...you can watch open mouth but I cant. Show is for everyone. Come lets c together." The guy laughed while Raman clenched his fist in anger. "She is my wife and show is just for me. You better leave." He said in a stern voice threatening him. "If thats the case, why dont you keep your ladies at home. Why bring here for show?" The guy muttered and left sipping his drink leaving a fumimg Raman behind. He moved towards the table where girls had taken their seats and his boys army had already joined them.

"Bhabhi you are looking bomb." Romi said while Raman made a face. "Yess Bhabhi...I think along with Bhai, you are planning to kill many more people today." Mihir chirped in. "Dont you think its too much buttering." Came Raman's annoyed voice. "Bcoz however hard you might try, your bulged out tummy always show you are overweight fatty." He completed his sentence only to earn a big glare in response from his wife. "What??" He raised his eyebrows. "Better go and change. You are looking like..." he saw her and he knew he couldn't complete further. Jhansi ki Rani was back in her avatar, so he simply shut his mouth. 

Ishita couldn't decided if she was more angry or hurt but one thing she knew, she just wanted to beat this ravan kumar left, right, center. After such a fight in the morning, she had thought he would be more careful next time but here he is holding that girl in his arms. She thought Raman would never let her enter the party and will take her with him to spend some quality time seeing her like this. But no, she was wrong. All Raman can think about nowadays are those cheapster girls..she thought with disgust.

"Ishita..I think we should leave." Raman said after sometime hinting at the way people were having their eyes on her. He tried to sound normal and calm. But Ishita realized he was not comfortable with continuos staring. At that time, anger and jealousy overpowered a wife and she got up from the table making an impression that she was ready to go with him. As Raman extended his arm to hold her, she ignored him and walked past him while he stood there shocked. "Come on Raman. Its just the begining. I dont feel like going. Lets enjoy the party." She said in a sexy tone and then moved towards the dance floor. What the hell is wrong with this woman..Raman thought.

"Hey beautiful..would you look to have a dance with me?" Ishita turned around to see a handsome man standing behind her. The guy was smart and fair wearing black texudos. His looks were enough for any girl to go flat for. Ishita looked at him confused while he gave his signature dimpled smile. "Its Vikram..cum on yrr Ishita. Dont tell me you didnt recognizr me. M vicky." He said while Ishita turned around completely. "Vicky??" She almost shouted in astonishment making Raman shocked. He saw his wife hug that man and a shiver of jealousy and possessiveness ran through his spine.

"Vikram Malhotra...The heart throb of college. The one whom girls used to go gaga over. If m not wrong, your destination was America? Right?" Ishita asked. "And I have reached the destination. Am here with some friends for outing. And leave me...you tell. I must say you have changed a lot." He said checking her out from top to bottom. "I thought you were never comfy with such dresses." Raman didnt like the way this guy looked at his wife but he decided to control his anger. "Well..I thought to try it...for a change." Ishita smiled. "Great. By the way can we have a dance?" He extended his arms to grab her into them. Ishita felt uncomfortable while her eyes travelled to Raman. He at once started looking in other direction giving her an impression he was not interested in whatever she was doing. Ishita felt hurt and followed his gaze to find the same girl standing there. Even now this man has eyes only for that girl. Angrily, she gave her hand to Vikram for dance.

He held Ishita by her waist while she kept her hand on his shoulder. Their other hands were entwined with each other as they started swaying to the music. Ishita tried to notice Raman's expression only to find him staring in another direction.

"Any problem?" Vikram asked as he found her not into dance completely. "Huh? No..Nothing" Ishita faked a smile composong herself. He decided to initiate the conversation while dancing itself.
-Okk..tell me something about you then?
-About me? What?
-Anything..Hows life?
-Its good.
-Just good? Are you married?
Raman had his eyes and ears set on them the moment he had called her. The way he was holding her, all he wanted at that time was to smash that man left, right, center but composed himself lest he created a scene. But this question brought a smirk on his face. His Ishita was too innocent for all such antics. Even Vikram felt she was married and not comfortable.pagal madrasan..he let out a chukle and shook his head.

As she glanced a look at her husband, she found him smiling whole heartedly and pouring a drink for himself. 
-No..I am still unmarried...she said leaving behind a shocked Raman who choked on his drink.
-Really..I used to think of you as a family type girl. Must  be having two kids by now. Ishita laughed at it.

Unable to take it any longer, Raman entered the floor. "Ishita..I need to talk." His voice seemed more of order. She smirked thinking he felt something while Vikram stood there confused. "Ishita..do you know him?" He asked seeing her not responding. "Huh..no...I dont know this man." She told. "And why did you stop dance dear. Come...the music is on."

"But.." he tried to speak but Ishita cut him short. "No Vicky..its nothing. Dont worry. I said naa..I dont know who he is." Ishita gave an angry glare to Raman and started dancing once again.

Pms by tomorrow. Maybe.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpreet_21bartleysona27rashmiaroraragzprads1211yhm111shona19AnaelsaPRAVEENDMIloveishrafriendofallliveistoloveluks28ekta9797350879sangeethbalarupzgalDT_Fancutie782amenaDivAnhasanjiyaa02greenieN.R.Ronanadira26islam143rhbViji15tanisha997mischiefsahibasharmavanisreefelciyameenu_taareyBeingIyeristicsita_ramaDivanIshSuryaIshraholicpari_goyalVsoujanyasulochana90-Smiles-Anum_saysdesire_nikki9900RomComFanswathinBruce_Lsammy4uavni_19SAKIVIAMwhitelilyshravani_2311PriyaSweety-AnuAru.Divanmamtasingla.chiquitita.usaonly

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Plan failed.
Ultha padega abh.
dekhthey hain kyaa hoga.
ziddy Ishita and misfortune bhalla

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 01 January 2015 at 10:43am

ankita_sidana

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler