Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tere Liye #2 part 34 updated on page 22 (Page 3)

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
congrats on 150 pages dearest, hope ur exams went well Big smile welcome back, missed u! 

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ankitaaa !!!! First of all congrats on the second thread for Tere Liye .. Clap
Well did not want to spam in the other thread even thou it is just one comment. I know you would not mind me doing that but I just took that little advantage of you and congratulating you super late.
Well, let me try being short. When tere liye started I was a silent reader in the forum and stalked many such fictions. One such was your Tere Liye ! In between I even remeber you posting sying you will finish it in couple of parts. I was like why the hell she would want to stop such a lovely story and then again did not reply you. Stupid me.. I know the kind of effort you take for replying to every single update of mine and I had not commented your first 15 parts or more I suppose. My sincere apologies to that and I mean it. You have no choice but to accept them. Well then made it a point to comment after every part. Then I started to write and your comments,etc a start to our friendship on IF. I would rather owe it to Tere Liye. Now when I see the second thread all those memories seem to rush in. I might sound like a emotional idiot but typed out everything here. Just carry on with this FF and please do not conclude this anytime soon.. May be I should send this as a PM ??? Nahi yaar.. Will post here only.. Hope my Ramayan was bearable.
Great work keep them coming Clap
Thanks for this lovely story. You deserve every single praise Big smileBig smile..
With this I am off to comment on your recent update Embarrassed

Edited by arunabhi - 23 December 2014 at 1:16am
N.R.Rona Senior Member
N.R.Rona
N.R.Rona

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Bechara raman..ishita ko manana ab mushkil hi nahin namumkin banti ja rahi hain..ankita..raman tumhara kya bigada..kyun use itna sata rahi ho... Loved it yaar..n i dignt got ny pm which is so cruel f u.. Pls pm me when you update...
lourel24 IF-Dazzler
lourel24
lourel24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Bichara Raman aab sach Mein uska kya hoga?pehle se biwi naraj Thi aur aab yee.ha ha ha.Ek baar mirchi lagi to fight ho gaya aur ab lagi hai to pata nahi kya kya hoga?Be aware Raman bhalla now probably its ur turn to have the taste of same mirchi.loved it
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
omg raman is so dead!!
Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
JKR to ab Talwar pakka nikalegi...LOL
Loved it...
greenie Senior Member
greenie
greenie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Amazing update... Poor Raman... I wish Ishta should enter in the party while Raman describe abt her bt she enters at the wrong time...
And...
This is one of the stories I ll eagerly wait fr the nxt update...
ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Ankitaaa !!!! First of all congrats on the second thread for Tere Liye .. Clap
Well did not want to spam in the other thread even thou it is just one comment. I know you would not mind me doing that but I just took that little advantage of you and congratulating you super late.
Well, let me try being short. When tere liye started I was a silent reader in the forum and stalked many such fictions. One such was your Tere Liye ! In between I even remeber you posting sying you will finish it in couple of parts. I was like why the hell she would want to stop such a lovely story and then again did not reply you. Stupid me.. I know the kind of effort you take for replying to every single update of mine and I had not commented your first 15 parts or more I suppose. My sincere apologies to that and I mean it. You have no choice but to accept them. Well then made it a point to comment after every part. Then I started to write and your comments,etc a start to our friendship on IF. I would rather owe it to Tere Liye. Now when I see the second thread all those memories seem to rush in. I might sound like a emotional idiot but typed out everything here. Just carry on with this FF and please do not conclude this anytime soon.. May be I should send this as a PM ??? Nahi yaar.. Will post here only.. Hope my Ramayan was bearable.
Great work keep them coming Clap
Thanks for this lovely story. You deserve every single praise Big smileBig smile..
With this I am off to comment on your recent update Embarrassed
aww...that was so so so sweet dii
luvyou
we owe our frndshp to tere liye...awww
thats a big complement
it made tere liye all the more special once agaim
thnkew so so much
and who said its long...nay
i loved each n evwry wrd u wrote
its beautiful
luv you dii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: