Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tere Liye #2 part 34 updated on page 22 (Page 2)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

welcome back buddy,
hope your exam's went well.

thanks vikas
yeah..they were good
but 1 got postponed
its still pendingConfused
coyldn't keep myself away from IF more
so am backLOLLOL
mine will be starting jan 7th.
with two lab's in between.All the best for that one too,
thanks
all d best 4 your examsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
It is awesome update.And welcome back to the forum.love Romi try to ask all Raman secret and good that all the guys try to made Raman talk. And bang on Ishu entry at the wrong time what will be next. I hope now Ishu will try to get him back to her trackWink if not MU again.Will wait for next update. Hug
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awesome part.. second thread for tere liye... congrats.. hope this one too reaches 150 pages..Smile
coming to the update... i just loved it was mindblowing like always.. wen i was reading the lines wen raman saying abt their wildness in their bed to his bros.. my jaws literally hitted the floor...  wen he was about to say more i was like OMG was has happened to him bt thank god he stopped... and RKB praising ishu... its nothin less than 8th wonder... romi should have recorded without saying raman yaar... god the love they both have towards each other... awww... and the HIGHLIGHT of this story is ishu seeing raman in that position... he s DEAD for sure... ll pray to matarani for poor rkb's life...Big smile i have request dear.. am sure that now ishu ll surely feel jealous on seeing him like that... but i want raman to feel jealous on seeing her with any other guy... infact not oly she... all guys should feel jealous seeing ishu miku n vandu with other guys... dat ll be fun... plsss do continue and update the next part soon yaar plsss
iloveyhm Goldie
iloveyhm
iloveyhm

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Ankitha welcome back. U r back with a bang. Loved the way Raman was talking about jskr. The way he said shhe becomes wild when she is jelous was tooo good. Bechara Raman before also he got into trouble because of others and now also. Don't know what will ishitha do
desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
res
unres

Firstly bada wala sorry for reserving and disappearing..!! I was little busy and it kinda slipped away from my mind..!! 
Now...A BIg Congratulations for new thread..!! This ff really touched my heart..! And i am so happy that everyone is liking it too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Now about the part..!! It was mind blowing..!! I really missed this ff of urs ..>!! I was so eager to know...Ohh God...RKB nahi sudharne wala./.!! Total gone case he is...!! LOL Everyone is trying to make him understand but such a stubborn kid he is..!! He say have 3 kids...But he is no less from them either...LOLLOLWink 
And Jai Ho Romi Bhai...He is such a nut case...Distract karne ke liye aur kuch nahi milla kya...LOL
But chalo...raman did not acted like one...And i love when He was talking about Ishita..a.www... Puttar is gone...He is totally flat on his JKR..Haaye...Embarrassed
And raman Finds this ladaai fun...Bohot jaldi samajh aa jayega how much fun it is...! ! LOLWink
bechara Raman...How he was going to apologise to her...Aur kaha phas gaya,...!! Ab kya hoga..!! 
I don't have to wait much..I know next part is already posted...and i am super late.'.!! 
So i am going for reading...toodles...and happy new year..Smile

Edited by desire_nikki - 06 January 2015 at 3:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
And congo for 2nd thread...!!! 
It's time for party...DancingParty
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
cant imagne wht ishu vl do nw...
finally RKB kept his ego aside...
he want to b with his JKR...
love to see wht happns nxt...
gve reglar updtes...
hw abt ur exams...??
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
welcomeee backkk Ankiii babess!!! 
How was ur exams dear? sab hogaye? aur aca tune naya thread khola... good! i couldnt ask anyone regarding the same... Sooryyy ! :(

coming back to the update!! Boy's fun!! totallyy loved itt!! romi and mihir trying to spill beans from raman's mouth.. oh god, he literally spilled and then realization hits him! ROFL!! :P ;)  and Raman comments on that ravishing lady.. hahahha!! damn funny! loved it!

loved how he confessed truely what he felt abt his crack JKR to Bala!

cont soon!! and the last line.. Ishita entered and their position.. hahahah!! waiting to see JKR in action mode now!

Go to top