Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Jealousy Track !!!! Just Loving it ... (Page 3)

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdityaK

Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Yeaaa I know that turned out to be a long reply..Tongue

Okkk peace ...No offence ... & Soory ... But One suggestion if you wont like It Throw it in the Garbage box ..."DNT EXPECT MANIK MALOHTRA TO Be A LOOSER ,A PUPPET ,A PERSON WITH NO SELF RESPECT Like your (You know whom I am talking about) YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED ... ...

Anyway Enjoy the Show With ur views ,I am enjoying with mine ...

There is absolute peace from my side buddy.. And I'm not comparing Swayam and Manik so the possibility of being disappointed doesn't come into picture, yet thank you for your piece of advice.. 

N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Seriously...You want to see that new girl plastering herself to Manik???
I skipped the entire scene..didn't even bother seeing what that new chipku looks like.reading about it makes my blood boil,and Manik was blushing...KameenaAngryDon't blame Nandu for not giving him another chance.He so needs to sort himself out before getting in a relationship.
Poor Nandini is suffering so much and you want her to burn in jealousy alsoCry
Yaar cv's plz plz plz give the poor girl a friend and stop degrading her by making her run behind that Monster Manik.I thought we will get a good episode today after the average episodes last week but here things are just getting worse.
It's Manik who needs to realise what he feels for Nandini and how to make things right.
Very very disappointed!!!

I agree k kuch missing hai iss track pe but nandu getting jealous to itni disgusted kyo hai aap! both r in love both would get jealous it's natural!
manik ne blush n talk jaan bujhke kia nandu ko dikhaane keliye.. it's not wrong as he wants nandu to b jealous but prblm ye hai kuch b clarified nai hai.. things going on randomly!
manik should sound clear coz nandu is not.. to make her realize der love!
AdityaK Senior Member
AdityaK
AdityaK

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AdityaK

Yeaaa I know that turned out to be a long reply..Tongue

Okkk peace ...No offence ... & Soory ... But One suggestion if you wont like It Throw it in the Garbage box ..."DNT EXPECT MANIK MALOHTRA TO Be A LOOSER ,A PUPPET ,A PERSON WITH NO SELF RESPECT Like your (You know whom I am talking about) YOU WILL BE HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED ... ...

Anyway Enjoy the Show With ur views ,I am enjoying with mine ...

There is absolute peace from my side buddy.. And I'm not comparing Swayam and Manik so the possibility of being disappointed doesn't come into picture, yet thank you for your piece of advice..

you are welcome ,what I was Trying to say Both are oppisite poll ... & about Nandani jealousy & Thus Track... I was Loving Her Expresion ... she look More and more cute ... & I am looking forward to this Track ...
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

where was she jealous??? ..she was plain irritated  ..just like she was with nurse ...this new gal will serve no purpose.
Maybe she was not able to portray that jealousy.  Back in the days of Nandini-Dhruv proximity, Manik's jealousy was so evident-right in our faces for us to ignore.

Go to top