India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Jealousy Track !!!! Just Loving it ...

AdityaK Senior Member
AdityaK
AdityaK

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
So Jealousy Track for Nandu ...Wow ...We are Waiting for it For a long time ...We always want to Watch "This Super Sanskari Nandani Murti " Jealous ... Thanks Creatives For Giving this Track ... We will Love to watch ...
I hope Now Nandani will Realize Walking out every time Can also backfire you ... Waiting for some Chipku Scene of Manik & New Girl & Nandani's almost Mudering Look ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizANGELshwetaCrisu..PlayfulKiss..Krystal001orpi-cherryblossom-pia.raha...Tanu...Sue101sonia_1Ireena7

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Sorry but a jealousy track for her at this point is meh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiManoshonoMuratHayat

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
rightly said i am so tired of her walking out always Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Seriously...You want to see that new girl plastering herself to Manik???
I skipped the entire scene..didn't even bother seeing what that new chipku looks like.reading about it makes my blood boil,and Manik was blushing...KameenaAngryDon't blame Nandu for not giving him another chance.He so needs to sort himself out before getting in a relationship.
Poor Nandini is suffering so much and you want her to burn in jealousy alsoCry 
Yaar cv's plz plz plz give the poor girl a friend and stop degrading her by making her run behind that Monster Manik.I thought we will get a good episode today after the average episodes last week but here things are just getting worse.
It's Manik who needs to realise what he feels for Nandini and how to make things right.
Very very disappointed!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layraMnMLOVEcontact.remyaMayaraaSobtiAltairakandykandysal_aphrodite-FreeSpirit-Autumn_HueMuratHayatManoshono-cherryblossom-IcyToasters

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Seriously...You want to see that new girl plastering herself to Manik???
I skipped the entire scene..didn't even bother seeing what that new chipku looks like.reading about it makes my blood boil,and Manik was blushing...KameenaAngryDon't blame Nandu for not giving him another chance.He so needs to sort himself out before getting in a relationship.
Poor Nandini is suffering so much and you want her to burn in jealousy alsoCry 
Yaar cv's plz plz plz give the poor girl a friend and stop degrading her by making her run behind that Monster Manik.I thought we will get a good episode today after the average episodes last week but here things are just getting worse.
It's Manik who needs to realise what he feels for Nandini and how to make things right.
Very very disappointed!!!

Agree completely

Autumn_Hue

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Manik is living in the delusion that the "thing" between them is not love, he needs a reality check not Nandini about their relationship she knows what she feels for him and walking out on him to protect herself from a heart break again isn't wrong coz she doesn't trust him after he broke her heart by sacrificing what they had between them because he discovered Dhruv loved her.. So Manik needs to realize how hard his life would be without her, he needs to understand her worth.. So jealousy track for Nandini, i dun second that.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

contact.remyaKrystal001sal_aphroditeManoshono

AdityaK Senior Member
AdityaK
AdityaK

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Manik is living in the delusion that the "thing" between them is not love, he needs a reality check not Nandini about their relationship she knows what she feels for him and walking out on him to protect herself from a heart break again isn't wrong coz she doesn't trust him after he broke her heart by sacrificing what they had between them because he discovered Dhruv loved her.. So Manik needs to realize how hard his life would be without her, he needs to understand her worth.. So jealousy track for Nandini, i dun second that..

Nandani Made a Decision & Walk away Because She didnt want to get Hurt again ...Then What should Manik Do ??! He made a mistake (Not a complete one) & Then Said Sorry 100times Even Put his Health/Music on stake for her forgievness ,The Guy who treat people Like Garbage & Never feel Sorry for anything Is Almost beg to Nandani Murthy for Sorry But Nandani Is not ready to listen/Forgive ...So Now He is Doing what he do the Best "BEHAVE LIKE A J*** "
PEOPLE MADE MISTAKES THAN REALISE IT THAN SAY SORRY ,BUT EVEN AFTER PUNCHING THEM YOU CANT FORGIVE THEM ... THAN NOT ALL PERSON WILL BEG YOU EVERYTIME...AT LEAST NOT MANIK MONSTER MONKEY MALHOTRA     ...

well I will not argue with you more Because look like you are Swayam Looser Shekhawat Fan So I just Back offf ... Sorrry ...
Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdityaK

Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Nandani Made a Decision & Walk away Because She didnt want to get Hurt again ...Then What should Manik Do ??! He made a mistake (Not a complete one) & Then Said Sorry 100times Even Put his Health/Music on stake for her forgievness ,The Guy who treat people Like Garbage & Never feel Sorry for anything Is Almost beg to Nandani Murthy for Sorry But Nandani Is not ready to listen/Forgive ...So Now He is Doing what he do the Best "BEHAVE LIKE A J*** "
PEOPLE MADE MISTAKES THAN REALISE IT THAN SAY SORRY ,BUT EVEN AFTER PUNCHING THEM YOU CANT FORGIVE THEM ... THAN NOT ALL PERSON WILL BEG YOU EVERYTIME...AT LEAST NOT MANIK MONSTER MONKEY MALHOTRA     ...

well I will not argue with you more Because look like you are Swayam Looser Shekhawat Fan So I just Back offf ... Sorrry ...

First thing mellow down on the name calling boy it holds no relevance here, you dun like a character your personal view, don't degrade it in the name of not arguing with me, I too have no interests in arguing with you.. I put forward my thoughts what I think about this situation, you dun think that way fine accepted but this rude behaviour, keep that in check.. About Nandini taking a decision, if Manik can take a decision of dumping her for Dhruv and he also gets to make her decision while sacrificing why doesn't she get a right to decide for herself?? 
I agree Manik doesn't apologize to anyone and he doesn't care about people's hurt, but this not some random person we're talking about, it's Nandini his supposed love of life, and if he is in love so apologizing to the person you love for a wrong you did to them isn't wrong, he is doing what every guy in love would do to his soulmate.. You cannot just expect Nandini to go running in his arms the moment he apologizes give her time to recover and not like she doesn't care for him, she cried equally seeing him in pain, chastising herself for his I'll health and she promised to stay away from him for his own good, not that she is liking any of this phase one bit, she sticks around him even now even though he ignores her, looking out for him and his hand.. 
I'm not saying Manik is wrong but making her burn in jealousy for his love realization Nada doesn't make sense to me.. 

Edited by Autumn_Hue - 22 December 2014 at 10:11am

sam_layra

Go to top