Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

BLAST FROM THE PAST- [EPI.No.56] (Page 6)

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
precap----While going to her room Tara finds Nandu in Adi's room.Nandu tries to get intimate wid Adi.Tara sees this & slaps Nandu.

Rohiniebian Goldie
Rohiniebian
Rohiniebian

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Tara k pyaar ki shuruat MJ k liye sahi mayne me ab shuru hui.Song for Tara Main toot k aise hi tujhe chahoongi Teri aankhon se kabhi door nahi jaaongi kasam hai Sajna tujhe mohabbat ki main saat phero k saato vachan nibhaoongi    Tujhe pyar se dekhne wala tujhe apna samjhnewala ek dil hai ek dil hai mera dil hi toh hai
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohiniebian

Yeh Nandu Adi ko kahin bhi chhedti hai kitchen me bhi.Adi scolds Nandu.Vasu overhears it & says to Adi how can u talk lik this with Nandu.Adi makes excuse that he was talking on phone.

Nandu doesn't care at all ke kabhi bhi koi aa sakta hai!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Adi covered up very well in front of Vasu!!!!Stern Smile

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Tara MJ ko apple khilane ki koshish kar rahi thi aur MJ bhav kha raha tha.MJ ne Tara se kaha ki use bhook nahi hai.MJ pushes the plate full of pieces of apple cutted by Tara.MJ says k use nahi khana ya yun samjho tumhare haayh se nahi khana(Chal jhoote pyar toh itns tha Tara se agar zehar bhi khilati apne hatho se toh kkha leta).Tara says to MJ I remeber u said u will eat when I will make you eat wid love.MJ was behaving like kid hehe.Tara feeds MJ.

MJ is now playing hard to get!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Tara has to patao him now aur MJ bhao khaa raha hai!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Wakai MJ Tara se itna pyaar karta hai ke agar Tara apne haatho se zeher bhi khilade toh MJ kha leta!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

MJ wants her to feed him with her own hands aur isiliye itne nakre kar raha tha!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Tara wipes the apple particle from MJ's face.MJ feels her touch.(ab Tara revenge track khatam & I hate u like I love u confusion bhi khatam ab Tara se MJ ko bas love hi milega)

MJ wanted her TLC!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Perfect song for Tara and MJ Rohini!!!!Clap Clap Clap

MJ is affected by Tara's touch on his lips and Tara is also very conscious of him!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

In night Tara gets up & see MJ is not in room.She sees door is open.MJ talks to some man.Tara listens thier talk hiding.Person says to MJ I heard that u met wid accident & also I have some imp info which will help us in our plan so I had to come here to meet u .MJ says he is fine & convinces that man to go now I will talk to u later.

Finally Tara and MJ start staying in the same room and sleeping on the same bed!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Notice how Tara is sleeping on one side of the bed and wakes up to find MJ not beside her!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Tara thinks who is this person.There is already many things happening in this house & what is this new chakkar.She thinks & hopes that MJ doesnt have dual face.(Our smart Tara still not completely fallen for MJ & uses her brain to think )

Tara goes into her Miss. Marple mode and starts thinking what this is about!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

She still uses her brains and wants to know MJ's truth even though her heart now belongs to him!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

precap----While going to her room Tara finds Nandu in Adi's room.Nandu tries to get intimate wid Adi.Tara sees this & slaps Nandu.

I loved it when Tara slapped Nandu!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Go to top