Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

to cvs and whomsoever it may concern

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Our cvs have reached this stage..people wanted manik jealous track, they are giving us nandu jealous track..people wanted manik to realize his mistake, cvs are making nandu guilt ridden..One more drama on the verge of ruin due to episode extension..I am taking a break..Bye again to desi dramas..It was selfish from my side for hoping KYY to be different..will meet again if this mess reverts to old KYY..

Vikku I hope you remember your words:"we should make dramas that people want to see"..
I definitely don't want to see another abla nari who follow around an unreasonable guy..
Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You said it for me, i so wanted kyy to be different but was asking for too much i guess.  its the cliches which have taken over completely.  Be it jealousy track or nandu,s desperate chatacter nothing working for me.  Instead of torturing i rather quit.
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya exactly, I don't want Nandini Tortured again. I hate seeing her crying
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This abala nari Nandu is not my cup of tea.. Nandini knows what she feels for Manik.. she is aware... The poor gal is just scared cos he dropped her like a hot potato when it came to his friend's happiness... He is still living in a bubble... *this is not Love*.. He is one who should acknowledge their "thing" he feels for her is love... He is one who should give the assurance that he will be with her forever and will not leave her side  ... 
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching this show, because I found traces of kdrama, strong
female character, less regressive acts on women, but I am wrong, me also
planning to quit. Nandini playing veena showing for 15sec, serving coffee and
showing jeolosy for currently undeserving man no actually brainless kid for 20 min
is hilarious.i am asking this question to myself why I wasted my 5 months
on this show? 😡
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini isn't Nandini in the first place feels like Nirupa Roy's spirit has made residence in her body coz she cries so much and koi episode uske roye bina khatam nahi hota..    *headdesk *
Manik should realize what he feels for Nandini, he needs a reality check but Nandini is the one who is being subject to jealousy torture again and for what?? No clues on that.. He left her to wallow in misery coz of his sacrifice for his friend yet he gets the chance to feel like a king of the world making her jealous.. I don't agree with this, unless and until he doesn't see for himself how life without Nandini and her love would be, how will he understand her worth and Nandini following him and asking for normalcy between them is certainly not helping.. 
Edited by Autumn_Hue - 9 years ago
AdityaK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Kind of Love Story You want ??? "THE VAMPIRE DIERIES " ??? Currently most Popular Show I think...
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am glad m nt  only one...who doesn't liked the track...
I dont want to see nandu jealous ...she knows about her feeling..but manik.. he is complete gadha..he never evr thought if this thing between them is not love then what it is..😕 

Where is abhi...aaj pura epi reverse kr dia CV''s ne Us nayi chep ki jagah abhi hona chahiye tha ..nt fair.. 
shibz thumbnail
I think you should wait for another couple of epis.. or at least keep a track of the show via written updates..
That pic is toh apt for CVs specially Vikku😆
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think you should wait for another couple of epis.. or at least keep a track of the show via written updates..
That pic is toh apt for CVs specially Vikku😆
</font>

Namu, I am most optimistic person I can wait with long patience, but mean while
I have read manga series, saw original kdrama and jdrama, I know what this girl
going to play here.that thing bothering me and thread starter.only pain and tears
are there for nandu. I can't reveal much.
In original story they have shown lead girl achieving and doing something for herself,
happy days, but here I haven't seen nandu happy for even one complete day.Again
this pain, very cruel thing happening on 17 year old, repeatedly.

p.s.:I am not going to reply you, as I am newly found newbie. 😆