Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ireena7

that's what i am saying that aren't they insulting Nandini?? to show Manan close scene they can't show this kind of illogical scenes 

exactly, i wanted to see that man impressed by Nandini playing the string instrument and telling her to play for Fab5😳😳😳
and whats worst is that we all thought Nandini will join Fab5, and now we see a complete stranger joining Fab5 and playing in place of Manik😡 i so hate this part
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran45

i think manik was flirting with her to make nandini jealous as he was talking with this girl but looking at nandini i don't think he was wrong today and this time it is nandini mistake now she should be jealous and come back to manik 

Come back to a guy who is still not aware he is in love with the girl?
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Come back to a guy who is still not aware he is in love with the girl?

completely agree, he wants her and likes her a lot, but Nandini isnt sure it's love because of the way Manik left her for Dhruv
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Miminits lolz yeaaa ekdum possessive waali premika you're sounding at the moment but I second you yaar.. 😆Kisi stranger ke liye blush na karke Nandu ke liye hi kar deta but ullu da pattha Tashan de raha hai usse.. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

@Miminits lolz yeaaa ekdum possessive waali premika you're sounding at the moment but I second you yaar.. 😆Kisi stranger ke liye blush na karke Nandu ke liye hi kar deta but ullu da pattha Tashan de raha hai usse.. 

lol of course it's our Manan afterall, and Manik can only blush for us, Nandini and at max Fab5... but no strangers allowed🥱