The only scene worth watching :)

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved that scene where Nandini is lost and has a smile playing music...
finally we get a peaceful Nandini👏 after so many episodes😆
otherwise i'm a bit surprised on what is happening???
new girl for Manik??
seriously and she's already hugging him and he's smiling and blushing😡
anyone wants to tie him up and torture him😆

N the final scene between Manan was also nice, it portrayed all Manik's frustrations and how he wants everything and doesnt want to be just a friend with her😳😳😳 however he could have been less rude

the only positive thing is that no matter who comes, none can ever come between Manan, Manik may try to make Nandini jealous, and Nandini will definitely be more hurt and she'll also distrust that Manik ever felt something special also for her, but Manik will never love someone else, he'll be back no matter what happens😳😳 and it's his job to run and win her back😆😆

what we need now is a "FRIEND" for Nandini, seriously are CVs dumb? how can they leave such a sad girl alone and now introduce a sauten, how will she deal with all the feelings alone???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Manik was overtly rude today he could have mellowed that down a bit and yes I totally loved seeing Nandini play the instrument at peace that serene smile on her face was such a breather from all that heavy duty crying and yes the last scene between Manik and Nandini it was good.. But what didn't fit in was Nandini asking for normalcy when they have broken up, in real terms no couple are normal so fast after breaking up with each other hain na?? And this new entry, she is all good by face but theek hai thodi chep Kam ho sakti hai ainvayi chipak rahi hai itna and Manik is happily smiling and blushing with her in his arms really?? 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

Manik was overtly rude today he could have mellowed that down a bit and yes I totally loved seeing Nandini play the instrument at peace that serene smile on her face was such a breather from all that heavy duty crying and yes the last scene between Manik and Nandini it was good.. But what didn't fit in was Nandini asking for normalcy when they have broken up, in real terms no couple are normal so fast after breaking up with each other hain na?? And this new entry, she is all good by face but theek hai thodi chep Kam ho sakti hai ainvayi chipak rahi hai itna and Manik is happily smiling and blushing with her in his arms really?? 

Yep the first episode where Nandini genuinely smile, that was a blessing for each and everyone😊

about Manik, he was, is and will always be Monster Manik away from Nandini, but i also wished he had been less rude
i'm surprised at her request, but maybe she didnt mean "Hello and bye" what i felt she meant was at least Manik telling her about his hand.  she's obsessed with his injured hand😛

i was more angry at Manik flirting with her than her flirting with Manik😆😆😆
seriously Manik never blushed with Nandini but he blushed for a perfect stranger🥱 
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Miminits

Yep the first episode where Nandini genuinely smile, that was a blessing for each and everyone😊

about Manik, he was, is and will always be Monster Manik away from Nandini, but i also wished he had been less rude
i'm surprised at her request, but maybe she didnt mean "Hello and bye" what i felt she meant was at least Manik telling her about his hand.  she's obsessed with his injured hand😛

i was more angry at Manik flirting with her than her flirting with Manik😆😆😆
seriously Manik never blushed with Nandini but he blushed for a perfect stranger🥱 

Yeaaa actually a blessing bechari ko rote dekh mujhe rona aata tha ab toh.. 

Yaaa maybe her normal meant just being normal without anger and Tashan between them all the time but that's an impossibility knowing Manik.. Woh banda khud itna extreme hai, love is extreme, hatred is extreme, friendship is extreme so expecting something normal out of him is equal to expecting pizza without cheese.. Manik and extreme go hand in hand I feel.. 😆
I know right? Nandini ke saath toh Kabhi blush kiya nahi but Chep part 2 ke cheesy dialogue pe itna blush kar raha tha.. 😕
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah that scene was really nice...I also liked the scene and got a hope when professor asked nandu to do something for her as Khurana is a big name but later the same sir asked her to serve tea to guests.. 😡
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think manik was flirting with her to make nandini jealous as he was talking with this girl but looking at nandini i don't think he was wrong today and this time it is nandini mistake now she should be jealous and come back to manik 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

Yeaaa actually a blessing bechari ko rote dekh mujhe rona aata tha ab toh.. 

Yaaa maybe her normal meant just being normal without anger and Tashan between them all the time but that's an impossibility knowing Manik.. Woh banda khud itna extreme hai, love is extreme, hatred is extreme, friendship is extreme so expecting something normal out of him is equal to expecting pizza without cheese.. Manik and extreme go hand in hand I feel.. 😆
I know right? Nandini ke saath toh Kabhi blush kiya nahi but Chep part 2 ke cheesy dialogue pe itna blush kar raha tha.. 😕

lol true Manik and extreme are synonymous😆😆 
i mean directly with her and all😳😳😳
anyway stil he doesnt have the right to blush with a stranger nah😆, lol i'm sounding so possessive about him😆
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

yeah that scene was really nice...I also liked the scene and got a hope when professor asked nandu to do something for her as Khurana is a big name but later the same sir asked her to serve tea to guests.. 😡

lol serve tea and flowers, kuch bhi just to bring Nandini near Manik😆😆😆
seriously CVs need to clean their ideas a bit, cant we have Manan scenes without making Nandini seem so insignificant😕

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Miminits

lol serve tea and flowers, kuch bhi just to bring Nandini near Manik😆😆😆
seriously CVs need to clean their ideas a bit, cant we have Manan scenes without making Nandini seem so insignificant😕

that's what i am saying that aren't they insulting Nandini?? to show Manan close scene they can't show this kind of illogical scenes 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran45

i think manik was flirting with her to make nandini jealous as he was talking with this girl but looking at nandini i don't think he was wrong today and this time it is nandini mistake now she should be jealous and come back to manik 

yep i know he was only trying to make her jealous, but still it's not the right thing, Nandini always love Manik, it's Manik who has to agree about his feelings, and this way isnt the right way to work on their differences😕

i dont think it's Nandini's mistake, what Manik did was very wrong, and there's no reason why Nandini should forgive Manik so lightly, and he forced her for forgiveness putting at stake his hand, and now she's feeling guilty for no reason.

coming to Manik just out of jealousy wont really solve the real problem at all, it only shows that both are still in love with each other and nothing else