India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The only scene worth watching :)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I loved that scene where Nandini is lost and has a smile playing music...
finally we get a peaceful NandiniClap after so many episodesLOL
otherwise i'm a bit surprised on what is happening???
new girl for Manik??
seriously and she's already hugging him and he's smiling and blushingAngry
anyone wants to tie him up and torture himLOL

N the final scene between Manan was also nice, it portrayed all Manik's frustrations and how he wants everything and doesnt want to be just a friend with herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed however he could have been less rudeOuchOuch

the only positive thing is that no matter who comes, none can ever come between Manan, Manik may try to make Nandini jealous, and Nandini will definitely be more hurt and she'll also distrust that Manik ever felt something special also for her, but Manik will never love someone else, he'll be back no matter what happensEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and it's his job to run and win her backLOLLOL

what we need now is a "FRIEND" for Nandini, seriously are CVs dumb? how can they leave such a sad girl alone and now introduce a sauten, how will she deal with all the feelings alone???

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IshikalamapparisatasamzikhanCrisuChickeeshahzAutumn_Hue-cherryblossom-Preternaturalkresham.SobtiLicious.Ireena7

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Manik was overtly rude today he could have mellowed that down a bit and yes I totally loved seeing Nandini play the instrument at peace that serene smile on her face was such a breather from all that heavy duty crying and yes the last scene between Manik and Nandini it was good.. But what didn't fit in was Nandini asking for normalcy when they have broken up, in real terms no couple are normal so fast after breaking up with each other hain na?? And this new entry, she is all good by face but theek hai thodi chep Kam ho sakti hai ainvayi chipak rahi hai itna and Manik is happily smiling and blushing with her in his arms really?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Manik was overtly rude today he could have mellowed that down a bit and yes I totally loved seeing Nandini play the instrument at peace that serene smile on her face was such a breather from all that heavy duty crying and yes the last scene between Manik and Nandini it was good.. But what didn't fit in was Nandini asking for normalcy when they have broken up, in real terms no couple are normal so fast after breaking up with each other hain na?? And this new entry, she is all good by face but theek hai thodi chep Kam ho sakti hai ainvayi chipak rahi hai itna and Manik is happily smiling and blushing with her in his arms really?? 

Yep the first episode where Nandini genuinely smile, that was a blessing for each and everyoneSmile

about Manik, he was, is and will always be Monster Manik away from Nandini, but i also wished he had been less rudeOuch
i'm surprised at her request, but maybe she didnt mean "Hello and bye" what i felt she meant was at least Manik telling her about his hand.  she's obsessed with his injured handTongue

i was more angry at Manik flirting with her than her flirting with ManikLOLLOLLOL
seriously Manik never blushed with Nandini but he blushed for a perfect strangerSleepy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyu008Autumn_Hue

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

Yep the first episode where Nandini genuinely smile, that was a blessing for each and everyoneSmile

about Manik, he was, is and will always be Monster Manik away from Nandini, but i also wished he had been less rudeOuch
i'm surprised at her request, but maybe she didnt mean "Hello and bye" what i felt she meant was at least Manik telling her about his hand.  she's obsessed with his injured handTongue

i was more angry at Manik flirting with her than her flirting with ManikLOLLOLLOL
seriously Manik never blushed with Nandini but he blushed for a perfect strangerSleepy 

Yeaaa actually a blessing bechari ko rote dekh mujhe rona aata tha ab toh.. 

Yaaa maybe her normal meant just being normal without anger and Tashan between them all the time but that's an impossibility knowing Manik.. Woh banda khud itna extreme hai, love is extreme, hatred is extreme, friendship is extreme so expecting something normal out of him is equal to expecting pizza without cheese.. Manik and extreme go hand in hand I feel.. LOL
I know right? Nandini ke saath toh Kabhi blush kiya nahi but Chep part 2 ke cheesy dialogue pe itna blush kar raha tha.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhanammysamyHaruhi_Mo

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yeah that scene was really nice...I also liked the scene and got a hope when professor asked nandu to do something for her as Khurana is a big name but later the same sir asked her to serve tea to guests.. Angry

amzikhanHaruhi_Mo

simran45 IF-Sizzlerz
simran45
simran45

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i think manik was flirting with her to make nandini jealous as he was talking with this girl but looking at nandini i don't think he was wrong today and this time it is nandini mistake now she should be jealous and come back to manik 

reenustHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miminits

Yeaaa actually a blessing bechari ko rote dekh mujhe rona aata tha ab toh.. 

Yaaa maybe her normal meant just being normal without anger and Tashan between them all the time but that's an impossibility knowing Manik.. Woh banda khud itna extreme hai, love is extreme, hatred is extreme, friendship is extreme so expecting something normal out of him is equal to expecting pizza without cheese.. Manik and extreme go hand in hand I feel.. LOL
I know right? Nandini ke saath toh Kabhi blush kiya nahi but Chep part 2 ke cheesy dialogue pe itna blush kar raha tha.. Confused

lol true Manik and extreme are synonymousLOLLOL 
i mean directly with her and allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anyway stil he doesnt have the right to blush with a stranger nahLOL, lol i'm sounding so possessive about himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Hue

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

yeah that scene was really nice...I also liked the scene and got a hope when professor asked nandu to do something for her as Khurana is a big name but later the same sir asked her to serve tea to guests.. Angry

lol serve tea and flowers, kuch bhi just to bring Nandini near ManikLOLLOLLOL
seriously CVs need to clean their ideas a bit, cant we have Manan scenes without making Nandini seem so insignificantConfused

Go to top