Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Vijaya, beautifully written OS👏. Loved it ..
angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very beautiful OS vijaya👏👏
i always wanted that in the AnSh baby track, Anandi shud reveal and share her pregnancy news with Shiv only at first n they both sharing this joyous moment together🤗 , dunno if it will b shown in BV or not but ur OS def took me into the reveries for this moment😳
literally i was imagining the complete OS in front of my eyes completely lost in it
truly beautiful OS 👍🏼

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vijaya excellent way of story telling dear ! Really love your way of writing .👏
And we create a life together!---What a beautiful way of conveying a wife's conception to her husband ,in that private moment !
Yes ,you are the culprit Shiv  !---a teasing accusation by all the wives to their spouses when conveying the good news !Really a sweet moment , a togetherness ,every wife cherish throughout her life !
We are going to be parents again ?!--shows the culture of the couple and  the level of bonding they have with Amol ! 
In totality ,a very good OS Vijaya ! Hugs to you for this real treat ! 🤗
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Lekha, Aakanksha, Aditi, Russhme, Nandita, Anjali, Uma, Priya, @Palienigma, Arti, Neha, Jaya, @Angel3 and Sneha for your wonderful comments.

I am happy you enjoyed reading it.

Yes Arti - I also wish they have a tiny private moment before the run-of-the-mill stuff shown in that segment.

Aditi - It is Anandi's right to show tantrums and keep taunting shiv,  watching her mood swings would be such fun 😊.

Sneha - you caught the essence of the OS as I perceived it, I wanted to pen down exactly these beautiful aspects of AnSh relationship. Thank you for your appreciation.

Let's hope the CVs show us something much better than this.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet OS ❤️, Vijaya.. 
Wish CVs read this OS and posts in this thread and show us something unique and beautiful..
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Very sweet OS ❤️, Vijaya.. 

Wish CVs read this OS and posts in this thread and show us something unique and beautiful..

Thank you Gauri.