which other serials u watch

liya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi friends
beside of math which other serials u watch which is happening

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
None. MATH is the only show that I've liked this much. Although I did watch TMKOC whenever I got time, it doesn't appeal me as much.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
None...Only MATH regularly...😊
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maharana Pratap and MATSH only.
Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I use to watch kumkum bhagya and Qubool hai, but I stopped, so at the moment it's only MATSH!
ainne27 thumbnail
I used to watch Qubool hai 
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like Laut Aao Trisha and watch it without missing even a single episode. Comedy nights with Kapil is my most favorite show .
Big Boss I watch.glimpses of other shows like Hum  hai na, Ajeeb dasta  hai I do watch. Yeh hai mohabbatein until recently I watched regularly. Now not that much.Meri  Ashiqui from after the leap to last week I watched.
Edited by Desdemona - 9 years ago
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Besides MATSH, I watch Udaan...it's also a very good story
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
after watching matsh i stopped watching other shows..shaktii is so awesome that i only.watch matsh bcoz of him..i have watched each episode of pre leap and episodes of sep and oct so many times that i lost count 😃 i have become one of his biggest fan 😳 i started watching matsh 1month before and watched all the 4 month episodes in less than 10 days 😆
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read updates of Diya Aur Baati and Iss Pyar but not on a regular basis. I watch only MATH..that too live stream in the morning, when that doesn't work. I wait eagerly for the websites to upload the episode...warna toh I can't sleep without watching ðŸ˜†