Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss house Press Conference (full interview)

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
After a visit to the Bigg Boss house, Natasha Coutinho brings you the inmates' side of the story

The Bigg Boss house has always been a cause of intrigue. When we got there on a Saturday afternoon, we discover that the house in Lonavala is not as far away as it seems to be on TV. In fact, the heavily guarded house (which is a set) is right next to the market and there are curious fans always trying to get a peek inside.

As we enter the activity area of the house, we are told to leave our watches and phones outside. The idea is to let the contestants know what time of the day it is while they speak to us. Also, we are instructed to not mention anything about the outside world to them " like current affairs, gossip and things like that. They are supposed to remain clueless about everything outside the house.

The all-important voice from the loudspeaker announces it's time for the inmates to step out and come to the activity area for the press meet. As they emerge, we see how they were not expecting anything like this at all.

RJ Pritam is the most excited of the lot, being a media person, he recognises many members from the press. Sonali Raut is disinterested as usual. An excited Ali immediately starts mimicking other contestants' reactions. We settle down for a chat, the excerpts of which are as follows:

RJ Pritam

You are a member of the P3G group but are often seen speaking ill about your own group members. Is this a strategy? You even called Gautam Gulati mentally unsound recently.

(Sarcastically) Yes, I am very weak and need strategies. It was not us, but the audience who formed P3G. However, the connection between the four of us was something that happened on its own. But while in the house, your views about a person can change. I have been friends with Gautam since day one but then we had a huge fight, which changed our equation. My connection with Upen Patel too was not a strategy "- he's a spiritual person and so am I. There was a fight between Upen and Gautam and I was trying to diffuse it, which is why I called Gautam mentally ill, just to calm Upen down. Of course, he is not actually a mental case, but it's tough to understand him at times.

Dimpy Mahajan

A lot of people believe you are deliberately creating rifts in the house.

A I feel bad about this. When people call me names I'm sure they feel proud of themselves. It's actually not funny. It reflects on the person giving names. I have always supported Gautam and Puneetji (Puneet Issar) because I liked them as a viewer too (before coming in as a wildcard). But unfortunately they haven't always been as supportive. I would like to give them benefit of doubt because I have followed their journey since day one.

You were seen crying when Rahul visited the house. Do you still love him?

I got emotional seeing him after so long, even though we were behaving like strangers. But right now, I'm not thinking if I want to give our relationship another shot.

Gautam Gulati

You have become quiet after Diandra's exit. Are you missing her?

The moment I go out, I want to clear some things with Diandra. She is still my friend, no matter what she thinks of me. I do miss her.

What happened between you two in the bathroom?

She kissed me and I kissed her back. We were attracted to each other but we controlled our urges. I realised I had to think about people outside who are watching us, like my mom. I also had doubts about whether her feelings are true or just a game.

Upen Patel

You have suddenly turned aggressive. Are you insecure?

I am just being what I am. If I am angry, it's a reaction to someone else's action. For 12 weeks I was trying to control myself and put up with everything. This is my test and every day I try to be good but tussles happen. I have very few friends in the house at the moment, so I feel isolated but I try to entertain the audience. At times people don't understand my jokes. Yes I have a language barrier, so I can't communicate well but I'm trying.

Puneet Issar

You keeping saying "God Bless You" but bi**h about the person soon after.

Sometimes when you're angry at someone, instead of abusing, you say God Bless You. But at other times you really mean it. We are cut off from the outside world and have to see each other's face all the time. So even small things are magnified. It's a psychological test, maybe when we are out of the house, we will laugh about these fights.

Ali Quli Mirza

How important is loyalty to you?

It is very important, but I have realised no one is loyal to me. So now I'm on my own.

Karishma Tanna 

You had said you consider Puneet like your father, but both of you keep fighting.

Fights happen between father-daughter as well. He has supported me at times and I appreciate that. My dad was short-tempered too. But even after fights, we live together with love.

And lastly, question for all: Who should win Bigg Boss?

Puneet- I want Gautam to win.
Pritam- Sonali
Sonali- Pritam took my name, so I shall say Pritam
Karishma - Upen should win
Gautam - Puneetji deserves to win
Upen- Karishma
Dimpy- Ali
Ali- She's taken my name, so I shall say Dimpy.

source: http://www.asianage.com/tv/big-boss-8-inmates-day-out-956

Edited by melodrama - 22 December 2014 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
umm answers are quite good enuf to satisfy except last one sabne ek dusre ka jodi mein jaam de diya for winningLOL.bhad mein jao bb to not show full thngs ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top