Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

Originally posted by Efinah36

Awesome review
Loved it
thanks efinah Smile long time no see Wink

I don't like the current track.i hate the chawl. I am a silent reader again, but can't resist your great review . Only coming back, for reading and liking your post's and the great FF's , OS and SS. Missing shlok... cv's ruined the show, I am very disappointed. Hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Awesome review
Loved it
thanks efinah Smile long time no see Wink

I don't like the current track.i hate the chawl. I am a silent reader again, but can't resist your great review . Only coming back, for reading and liking your post's and the great FF's , OS and SS. Missing shlok... cv's ruined the show, I am very disappointed. Hope for the best
gotcha Wink
casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by casweetu12

Nice post Deepa ...as always
And actually a power packed performance by shrenu... Clap
Is there any record left that she has not broken... Star
She is living by her own example ...and breaking her own records Clap   Star ..gr8 way 2 go gal...just superb acting... Big smile
Shlok vil b back 2morrow with the bang... Big smile ...how can he let his dearest wify burn her delicate hand with camphor... Wink ...he vil surely appear in front of her 2morrow...that's why tiny was looking so confident in front of RB Big smile
PS...BTW m the same sweetu or sweetu1...my I'd had been blocked and forgot my password ...so now had to create this new I'd again... Gosh I have lost all my pm..post ...and Starting all new again... Ouch
OH MY SWEETU..Missed you dear...where were u and U lost ur PWD..OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!LOLLOLLOL..You know what ..NEVAMIND...SWEETU is a unique name..so NP...you start from scartch and I will change ur user name..and send PM to you when my post is ready..as alwaysEmbarrassed..Shrenu was superb today...She has gained lot of exp and developed her skills this past year...Ans SHlok is going to be back...CANt wait to watch them perform together..and make us all glue to the TV screenDay Dreaming..THANKS muchfor yur wonderful commentsSmile

Yes Deepa...all these days I was searching my pwd ... LOL ..
It seems I/o ashlok I have suffered a memory loss ROFL
Tried all permutation and combinations...but guess what i feel I have become dyslexic ROFL ...nothing was working...had 2 b a silent reader...could not press like button... Could not comment...could not view clarisa pic...just imagine my plight .. Angry ...me and my big mouth were shut 4 3 days ROFL
So finally 2 harass u ppl again I created this new id ROFL ...so no matter all this problems..m back again with scratch...just like our ashlok to eat ur all heads ROFL ROFL

potomac

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
This is real teasing... U want aps...I comit suicide... I cant see aps..

I love astha... a lot... yest was the BEST. Epidode... I wud say... she was very natural... she is d amn talented...

Nice review...ur mail to cvs...I tore it then and there before it reached their hands...

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12potomac

urwat.ul.wusqa Senior Member
urwat.ul.wusqa
urwat.ul.wusqa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

potomac

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
deepa a grt post ...
titleClap
the mail to cvs is hilarious...Wink
well done dear ...loved this post a lot...

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Nice post Deepa ...as always
And actually a power packed performance by shrenu... Clap
Is there any record left that she has not broken... Star
She is living by her own example ...and breaking her own records Clap   Star ..gr8 way 2 go gal...just superb acting... Big smile
Shlok vil b back 2morrow with the bang... Big smile ...how can he let his dearest wify burn her delicate hand with camphor... Wink ...he vil surely appear in front of her 2morrow...that's why tiny was looking so confident in front of RB Big smile
PS...BTW m the same sweetu or sweetu1...my I'd had been blocked and forgot my password ...so now had to create this new I'd again... Gosh I have lost all my pm..post ...and Starting all new again... Ouch
OH MY SWEETU..Missed you dear...where were u and U lost ur PWD..OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR!!!LOLLOLLOL..You know what ..NEVAMIND...SWEETU is a unique name..so NP...you start from scartch and I will change ur user name..and send PM to you when my post is ready..as alwaysEmbarrassed..Shrenu was superb today...She has gained lot of exp and developed her skills this past year...Ans SHlok is going to be back...CANt wait to watch them perform together..and make us all glue to the TV screenDay Dreaming..THANKS muchfor yur wonderful commentsSmile

Yes Deepa...all these days I was searching my pwd ... LOL ..
It seems I/o ashlok I have suffered a memory loss ROFL
Tried all permutation and combinations...but guess what i feel I have become dyslexic ROFL ...nothing was working...had 2 b a silent reader...could not press like button... Could not comment...could not view clarisa pic...just imagine my plight .. Angry ...me and my big mouth were shut 4 3 days ROFL
So finally 2 harass u ppl again I created this new id ROFL ...so no matter all this problems..m back again with scratch...just like our ashlok to eat ur all heads ROFL ROFL
LOL..sweetu..@bold...i totally understand your plightLOLLOLLOL...ready to give my head to be eatenWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index