Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

TWO to's in ONE :))))))) (Page 4)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

nice post dear hope to see avi tomorrow otherwise not at all interested in all sideline  charactersAngry
thanks TULIP...MY POV..he will back witha bangThumbs Up...thats why the SILENCE ...Smile...and tell tiny to come back home...after all BAPPA is with ASHLOK alwaysSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the entertaining review...but I think our hero is back.

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu.shravi

nice post deepaClap
About today's epi, Shrenu nailed it. wat a brilliant performanceStar speechless...
In Precap, i think Aastha met Shlok. well need to wait and watch.
Anu...thanks dear..I have to agree to u that shlok is back. That's why astha is in chawl...she won't listen to anybody but shlokSmile

Edited by potomac - 22 December 2014 at 10:30am
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Thanks for the entertaining review...but I think our hero is back.
Thanks Bobbie...I do agree with ..I lately realized tahhat too... Tiny won't listen to MB ...so shlok will be back with a bangBig smile

ss1609

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Deepa. .Tongue...loved Ur letter to CVS...don't  think they can hear though...loved Ur review  ...to bits and pieces. ...Especially. ...

Shrenu ..today really...Broke Her Own Record and definitely  ...Nailed and Polished...her Own Emotional  potrayal ...of Fear ...Devastation. ...Breakdown...And then ...Absolute Trust ...in her love .praying to Bappa...Shrenu grew up in her stature of action completely. ...matured a lot ..HATS OFF TO SHRENU.

Loved loved Ur Plea to...Bappa... to  grant  Tiny's wish and give back ...Patidev...IF NOT ...,Free Non Stop ...Radio Service ..for U.
Definitely  true ...ROFL

I for one think ...SHLOK ...IS BACK ALREADY ...OR WILL BE ...in time ...To save ...BIWIASTHA. ...and Chawlwasis too...waiting for Tomrrw.

Edited by akashavani - 22 December 2014 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss1609mahirmukhtarpotomac

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nice post Deepa ...as always
And actually a power packed performance by shrenu... Clap
Is there any record left that she has not broken... Star
She is living by her own example ...and breaking her own records Clap   Star ..gr8 way 2 go gal...just superb acting... Big smile
Shlok vil b back 2morrow with the bang... Big smile ...how can he let his dearest wify burn her delicate hand with camphor... Wink ...he vil surely appear in front of her 2morrow...that's why tiny was looking so confident in front of RB Big smile
PS...BTW m the same sweetu or sweetu1...my I'd had been blocked and forgot my password ...so now had to create this new I'd again... Gosh I have lost all my pm..post ...and Starting all new again... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ss1609potomac

ss1609 Goldie
ss1609
ss1609

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Using phone to comment yaar .. I have shared my opnion in between ur lines in my previous reply
there is no difference between the two fonts so i have written my opinion in gaps pls do read them
and i have also asked u a question pls answer it for me (ha ha ha). I think u just saw the 2 smiley faces in the end.

potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

Using phone to comment yaar .. I have shared my opnion in between ur lines in my previous reply
there is no difference between the two fonts so i have written my opinion in gaps pls do read them
and i have also asked u a question pls answer it for me (ha ha ha). I think u just saw the 2 smiley faces in the end.
sumi dear..i saw ur reply kannaBig smile...just waiting to rep...me too had phone for while thtas why could not type my reply to u for some reasonConfused..now got my lappy...Son at home..and we are fighting for the lappy..nowits my turn..YAY!!!...agrre wit h you sumi...I lately realised that shlok might be back ..and Astha is in GLEE...thats why she was bold while confronting RBBig smile...And regarding mythinking skills..I always THINK HARD ..WELL..HARDER LOL...may be Ermm3-4 hrs before writing my post...ROFL...hahaha...SUMI...i write it just like that...WHATEVR comes in my mindLOL..and I go..BLAH BLAH BLAH...Wink...ITS my love for EBP and the forum gals...It shows in my witty postBig smile...just cant get enough of the ABOVE TWO...LOVE all my gals for redaing and commenting ...MAKES my day...READ MY WHY I STILL LOVE EBP.POST..IF u havent..You will know my POV...I already pmed you that when I posted...let me know Ur thoughts after reading ...Smile

ss1609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index