Posted: 9 years ago
Crack the code buddies😉 .. Well,,my post is going to be mails to CVS and IF gals...😆😆...SO ,TWO TO"S in ONE POST😆😆😆...Havinhg said that...THAT THAT PERSON..THAT THAT MAIl..NO PEEKING INTO OTHERS MAIL...SAMAZLA...If ,I knew that you had a sneak peak of the other mail not meant to you...😆😆😆..then...ofc ,I wont do anything🤣...ENjoy reading both😉...No privacy issues😃

TO CVS,😊

Today i am going to do KATTI with u😕 ...Seriously...we only had a glimpse...hmm..maye be 1SEC of BLISS😕..thats it...we say we are craving for APLOK...you give us Astha..crying blah blah blah😭..She and her never ending TEARS...CAnt stand her for a sec..and you gave us almost a whole epsof ASTHA..not at all interested CVS...HMM...tomorrow keep in mind...WE WANT MORE of APS ...APS APS...GOTCHA😉...NO SHLOK😲NEVAMIND...BUT APS IS A MUST...If you can show a DREAM of OUR APS ...added in my WISH LIST...I will RIP🤣...Waiting for the EPs tomorrow eagerly..Hope u fulfill all my likes 😳..oh,wait...Todays highlight was when Astha nd MB were searching for  SHLOk..OUT of NOWHWERE..YOu showed us JYOSID and their Marriage problems..what a CLASS MOVE👏👏👏..Thats why we all love ya SOOO MUCH😆

NOW TO MY DEAREST IF GALS🤗

RB shoots SHLOK"S DUPE...Looks like he escaped and used somebody for his BD..we all know him very welll..but RB and CO doesnt naah!!..good job SHLOK👏

COPS call TINY

For identifying the BODY ...OMG..SHRENNU DEAR ..IF i say U NAILED THE SCENE,that would be an UNDERSTATEMENT ...YOu just broke your onwn record...The break down,,..the tears...love for Shlok...plight ...and helplessness...All shown in one SCENE...SABAASH TINY⭐️...FOR 1008TH time I say YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE...😳She says no its not Shlok...A SIGH OF RELIEF in her FACE...👏👏👏,...BRILIANT ⭐️She goes straiight to BAPPA...MY 2 SCENTS TO BAPPA...😆😆..PLS GRANT HER WISH,otherwise she wont leave you alone...and then FREE NON STOP RADIO SERVICE for you🤣...

ALMOST FORGOT---INDRAJIT MANAGER was there today to get SIGN for in PAPERS🤔...SO VERY SOON AM for SALE...and all AGNI"S ON ROAD😆😆

TINY INCHAWL PRECAP...HMM>.tiny is back and I dont thinl SHLOK is...MY guess,MB and SAChin persuaded her to come back...convinced her some way...thats why she is HOME...NOW RB and CO are at chawl...confrontingTINY😲...The suspense is building ...all set to wait and watch whats gonna happen👍🏼...

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
Letter to cvs for apsara 🤣
Good one...reverse psychology ...

Coming to epi...Iam speechless ...shrenu broke her own record...

I think slokh is back and he will save astha when she is picked up by RB !
Let's see...
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
woww awesome write up buddy👍🏼
first of all liked ur letter to cv's very much,agree with each and every word😆😆
and come to today's epi,asthu rockz today,she nailed it👏⭐️👍🏼
after a long time we got more screen space for lead😃it's a miracle for us,hope all ok with our cv's😆😆
and abt precap i think shlok came already😕btw waiting for tomorrow,ashlok's meeting

I am shocked Deepa! 😲 you took the Aps advice 🤣 but you are right if we demand Ashlok they give us Aplok so go ahead gal and demand Aplok now! 😉😆

And what to say about Astha's fear, helplessness and pain what was their that was not present in her facial expressions, not reflecting from her eyes! Really hat's off too shrenu for such a potrayal of Astha's plight for which i have really no words to describe (no words left in my dictionary now 😕😆)

Coming towards Varad what can i say i can just only imgaine NA walking behind Varad in shlok's white kurta, bare feet with a big bowl balanced on his bald head Varad from behind him will be calling (bhagwaan kay naam par day ja baccha! 😆And plz put your coins in this bowl) 😆😆😆

And infront of him sojal dancing on chammak challo! (Free entertainment from Agnihotri beggars & co)  🤣🤣🤣

And well jaya she will be running after them with her saree's pallu full of stolen fruits and the whole market running after her! 🤣

P.S: First have to plead from cv's for show Ashlok now had to plead for Shlok! Sigh really cv's in what condition you have brought us too! 😭😆
Dil kay armaan ansoon main beh gae! 😭🤣

P.S.S: And about body double's i didn't know that my funny prediction about Shlok's Escape would be looking forward to becoming true! 😆😆😆 Really hilarious! 🤣

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Great Review as usual Deepsss..👏 Loved it totally

The letter to Cv's was hilarious🤣

And you are right Shrenu/ Aastha was just awesome in the episode..She truly is an amazing actress..😃

COPS call TINY

For identifying the BODY ...OMG..SHRENNU DEAR ..IF i say U NAILED THE SCENE,that would be an UNDERSTATEMENT ...YOu just broke your onwn record...The break down,,..the tears...love for Shlok...plight ...and helplessness...All shown in one SCENE...SABAASH TINY⭐️...FOR 1008TH time I say YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE...😳She says no its not Shlok...A SIGH OF RELIEF in her FACE...👏👏👏,...BRILIANT ⭐️She goes straiight to BAPPA...MY 2 SCENTS TO BAPPA...😆😆..PLS GRANT HER WISH,otherwise she wont leave you alone...and then FREE NON STOP RADIO SERVICE for you🤣...

Your words... 👏 100 % TRUE. Nice post Deepa

God moulds her figure very well and the director moulds her into a good actor  very well. Shrenu is a very good actor with the great personalities⭐️. 
Superb post dear n letter to CV 🤣 really CV missing Dayan more than us that's sure. What can I say about Shrenu she is Astha for me n whenever she prove is again she is Queen of emotional scene.
nice post dear hope to see avi tomorrow otherwise not at all interested in all sideline  characters😡
Letter to cvs 😆 demanding more APS scenes..way to go gal...but next time pls add jayaji josid and mala in ur demand list... Pleashh 😆

Hilarious review buddy... ❤️ it 😳 Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

Letter to cvs for apsara 🤣
Good one...reverse psychology ...divi..SH SHHH...i am sharing my wishes and u r talking unrelated stuff here😆😆😆...i dont even know the meaning for Reverse...psycology😆

Coming to epi...Iam speechless ...shrenu broke her own record...hmmm..someone has to remind her its justa SOAP and chilll..she is going OVERBOARD🤣

I think slokh is back and he will save astha when she is picked up by RB !
Let's see...waiting for tomorrow😳impatiently