India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

TWO to's in ONE :)))))))

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Crack the code buddiesWink .. Well,,my post is going to be mails to CVS and IF gals...LOLLOL...SO ,TWO TO"S in ONE POSTLOLLOLLOL...Havinhg said that...THAT THAT PERSON..THAT THAT MAIl..NO PEEKING INTO OTHERS MAIL...SAMAZLA...If ,I knew that you had a sneak peak of the other mail not meant to you...LOLLOLLOL..then...ofc ,I wont do anythingROFL...ENjoy reading bothWink...No privacy issuesBig smile

TO CVS,Smile

Today i am going to do KATTI with uConfused ...Seriously...we only had a glimpse...hmm..maye be 1SEC of BLISSConfused..thats it...we say we are craving for APLOK...you give us Astha..crying blah blah blahCry..She and her never ending TEARS...CAnt stand her for a sec..and you gave us almost a whole epsof ASTHA..not at all interested CVSOuch...HMM...tomorrow keep in mind...WE WANT MORE of APS ...APS APS...GOTCHAWink...NO SHLOKShockedNEVAMIND...BUT APS IS A MUST...If you can show a DREAM of OUR APS ...added in my WISH LIST...I will RIPROFL...Waiting for the EPs tomorrow eagerly..Hope u fulfill all my likes Embarrassed..oh,wait...Todays highlight was when Astha nd MB were searching for  SHLOk..OUT of NOWHWERE..YOu showed us JYOSID and their Marriage problems..what a CLASS MOVEClapClapClap..Thats why we all love ya SOOO MUCHLOL

NOW TO MY DEAREST IF GALSHug

RB shoots SHLOK"S DUPE...Looks like he escaped and used somebody for his BD..we all know him very welll..but RB and CO doesnt naah!!..good job SHLOKClap

COPS call TINY

For identifying the BODY ...OMG..SHRENNU DEAR ..IF i say U NAILED THE SCENE,that would be an UNDERSTATEMENT ...YOu just broke your onwn record...The break down,,..the tears...love for Shlok...plight ...and helplessness...All shown in one SCENE...SABAASH TINYStar...FOR 1008TH time I say YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE...EmbarrassedShe says no its not Shlok...A SIGH OF RELIEF in her FACE...ClapClapClap,...BRILIANT StarShe goes straiight to BAPPA...MY 2 SCENTS TO BAPPA...LOLLOL..PLS GRANT HER WISH,otherwise she wont leave you alone...and then FREE NON STOP RADIO SERVICE for youROFL...

ALMOST FORGOT---INDRAJIT MANAGER was there today to get SIGN for in PAPERSErmm...SO VERY SOON AM for SALE...and all AGNI"S ON ROADLOLLOL

TINY INCHAWL PRECAP...HMM>.tiny is back and I dont thinl SHLOK is...MY guess,MB and SAChin persuaded her to come back...convinced her some way...thats why she is HOME...NOW RB and CO are at chawl...confrontingTINYShocked...The suspense is building ...all set to wait and watch whats gonna happenThumbs Up...

Edited by potomac - 22 December 2014 at 8:06am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65avni4jord123anu.shravikrithi1990ss1609casweetu12sameelkhan_multiDimensionsjhumjhumEfinah36vj3072nandu_nanmahirmukhtarhp_2006akashavaniPriya_ShrAviDEVU.NAIRDogan1dv19nim_varbobbiedhillon.Biggi.Clarisa

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Letter to cvs for apsara ROFL
Good one...reverse psychology ...

Coming to epi...Iam speechless ...shrenu broke her own record...

I think slokh is back and he will save astha when she is picked up by RB !
Let's see...

Edited by Dogan1 - 22 December 2014 at 8:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65sameeljhumjhumakashavanimahirmukhtarDEVU.NAIRpotomac.Biggi.

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
UPDATEDLOL
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

DEVU.NAIR IF-Rockerz
DEVU.NAIR
DEVU.NAIR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
woww awesome write up buddyThumbs Up
first of all liked ur letter to cv's very much,agree with each and every wordLOLLOL
and come to today's epi,asthu rockz today,she nailed itClapStarThumbs Up
after a long time we got more screen space for leadBig smileit's a miracle for us,hope all ok with our cv'sLOLLOL
and abt precap i think shlok came alreadyConfusedbtw waiting for tomorrow,ashlok's meetingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65akashavanipotomac.Biggi.

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I am shocked Deepa! Shocked you took the Aps advice ROFL but you are right if we demand Ashlok they give us Aplok so go ahead gal and demand Aplok now! WinkLOL

And what to say about Astha's fear, helplessness and pain what was their that was not present in her facial expressions, not reflecting from her eyes! Really hat's off too shrenu for such a potrayal of Astha's plight for which i have really no words to describe (no words left in my dictionary now ConfusedLOL)

Coming towards Varad what can i say i can just only imgaine NA walking behind Varad in shlok's white kurta, bare feet with a big bowl balanced on his bald head Varad from behind him will be calling (bhagwaan kay naam par day ja baccha! LOLAnd plz put your coins in this bowl) LOLLOLLOL

And infront of him sojal dancing on chammak challo! (Free entertainment from Agnihotri beggars & co)  ROFLROFLROFL

And well jaya she will be running after them with her saree's pallu full of stolen fruits and the whole market running after her! ROFL

P.S: First have to plead from cv's for show Ashlok now had to plead for Shlok! Sigh really cv's in what condition you have brought us too! CryLOL
Dil kay armaan ansoon main beh gae! CryROFL

P.S.S: And about body double's i didn't know that my funny prediction about Shlok's Escape would be looking forward to becoming true! LOLLOLLOL Really hilarious! ROFL

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 22 December 2014 at 8:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65hp_2006akashavanipotomac.Biggi.

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Great Review as usual Deepsss..Clap Loved it totally

The letter to Cv's was hilariousROFL

And you are right Shrenu/ Aastha was just awesome in the episode..She truly is an amazing actress..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarpotomac.Biggi.

khan_ Goldie
khan_
khan_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index