Episode not up to the mark

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm thoroughly disappointed today. I cannot believe I even FF through the song, song had lackluster.

Today, the charm was missing,
New entry..seriously?

Let me know when the story is on track. Until then I'm on a break.
I am also on break. Today's episode was seriously not on track. 
After a long wait it was disappointing. 

And no precap shows that there is going to be all gisa pita track now.

Quite disspointed myself, and vikas is certainly losing the plot. Why cant we see one track at a time? Why can not manik realize his mistake and why is Nandini running behind manik?

But, I dont think she is a new entry for manik. As there was no introduction like how it happened in abhi's case.
She is there to make nandini jealous, nothing more. A fan girl. And to prolong the confession.
If you notice, Nandini wanted to be normal with Manik and she almost mention how he is with a new person but with her?

Honestly, I can deal with angst but why make her jealous?
for me it was the worst episode of KY2.manik is being a full time jerk.nandini is being a so called heroine of ekta's show & top of that a totally unnecessary jealousy track.
Jealous Nandini for what I dun understand.. New entry aka Chep part 2 for what I dun understand.. Nandini asking for normalcy after breaking up with Manik and telling him they can't be together can't understand either.. This show has become even more difficult then my taxation concepts to understand.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by diva82

She is there to make nandini jealous, nothing more. A fan girl. And to prolong the confession.
If you notice, Nandini wanted to be normal with Manik and she almost mention how he is with a new person but with her?

Honestly, I can deal with angst but why make her jealous?

Seriously angst is acceptable anytime over unnecessary jealousy.. 
Me too going to take break 😡 .or permanent quitting? Highly disappointed with
the episode and upcoming track. 🤢 .
I didnt like any of MaNan scenes... whats the use of making her jealous at this stage.. .. Totally disconnected with the episode... For the first time MaNan  didnt give any spark  for me 
I really don't understand what they are trying to show...also where this is going... I hope they could bring back kyy magic back...I liked jealous nandini...but epi was sort of disappointing...not at all worth the wait..
I request you CVS..plz don't spoil this show...