Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Wait uffff (Mature) pt 4 (Last part) pg 11 updated (Page 6)

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Passionate...

Riajia21 Groupbie
Riajia21
Riajia21

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
LovelySmile
Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely update!
lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hye , Guys !! I m back yet with another sensuous part ... Extremely WinkWinkMature so Read at your own risk...WinkWink

TongueTonguePart - 3TongueTongue

Ishita Pulled Raman towards her,Instinctively,his hands reached around her dori of blouse & in minute , he removed her clothes and she his ,his hands slowly slid up her back and across her Ass. She moaned softly as our tongues began dancing with each other.

"Oh my," she breathed when their lips parted."You are an amazing Kisser!"

"Thank you," ! You'r pretty good yourself Mrs.Bhalla!

"It seems like someone else is enjoying, too," she giggled as she wiggled her hips,brushing her pussy against his Cock. she kissed him again! This time , her kiss was hard,Firm,and Intense. She held him tightly , and ground her pussy against his bulge. He could feel her hard nipples poking him in the chest as she pressed herself against him.

A couple of minutes later, she broke off the kiss and leaned back. She started pulling him and kissing his bare chest. He moaned softly as she slowly slid down , until she was knelling on the floor and made him stand too. Now she was between his legs. He looked down at her , and he could see a wet spot on his sweats on the top of his bulge. Seeing the location , I knew that spot was definately not from me! I watched as she hooked her fingers along his cock.

"Oh!" she gasped as my hard cock sprang up . "You're huge!" said Ishita as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. "So thick!" "Do you have any idea how badly i missed you dear." she said! He immediately looked down at her. He knew it was not really that big,but he was not about to argue with this beautiful woman reaching for my Hard cock.

"Oh !" He Gasped a couple of minutes later when he watched her stretch her lips around his cock and slowly slide them down the length . Ishita took him deep in to her mouth,and wrapped her fingers around the last couple of inches. She started stroking him as her head began slowly bobbing up and down.

After a couple of minutes, He watched as she placed both of her hands on the top of his thighs and , locking eyes with him, opened her mouth wide and dropped her head,taking him as deep as she could. Her saliva coated his shaft as she gagged,trying to take him as deep as she could,and then finally wrapping her lips tightly around his cock.

"Oh!" Moaned Raman as he felt her tongue work his shaft while her lips slowly massaged it.

"Mmm Hmmm "! Moaned Ishita as she slowly slid her lips up and down his rod.

Her hands squeezed his thighs as she continued sucking his cock and kept her eyes locked on his She slowly slid her lips back,and he felt the cool air on wet sheft as she sat back on her legs.

"What's wrong?" asked Raman

"Don't you like it? I know i have not had much practice Asked Ishita.."

She said and stood up for a kiss. when their lips met ,world seemed to stopped for the moment. they sucked each other for some moments and broke apart, He told her to wrap her arms around his neck and hold on tight as he stood up. Her legs quickly ,and tightly ,wrapped around his waist,and he started walking towards bed.

As soon as he felt his knees bump up against the edge if the mattress,he slowly lowered her down and lay next to her. Again our lips met and our tongues wrestled and danced together as he slid his hand across her body,softly passing over her hard nipples. As his hands reached her belly ,he began kissing his way down the soft skin of her neck .

"Oh!"" Gasped Ishita ,when my lips reached her hard nipples. She hissed as he kissed her stomach,briefly flicking his tongue in to her bellybutton and slowly worked his way back to her chest. Her nipples were standing up tall by the time ,He slowly dragged his tongue across one of them. She moaned and pulled his head in to her firm tits.

"Oh!" breathed ,they were waiting for you from last fee weeks !"

"Mmm!" He moaned in response ,and began flicking his tongue across one nipple while his fingers were gently pinching and rolling the other. Her breathing was getting shorter and heavier as he switched her nipples, he slowly slid his hands across her front ,pressing his fingers against her mound.

"Ohhh!" she gasped as he pressed against the top of her pussy and gently bit down on her nipple. he felt her raise her hips,increasing the pressure against his hands,and she pushed his head down harder against her pussy. "Ramannn.." Gasped Ishita ,moving her hips up and down.

Ishita! said Raman "You seem to have forgotten something!"

"I didn't forget anything," Said Ishita ,smiling at him . He smiled and looked down , and saw her pussy lips spread wide and glistening with her juices. he leaned in and softly blew across her c***,causing her to gasp. he then slowly slid his tongue up her wet slit , from her pussy up to just below her hard c***.

She gadped loudly "Ahhh hmmm!"

"Now ,where was I? Asked Raman... looking deep in to her eyes.

"I Believe you were right HERE," placing her hands on my head and pulling it down to her pussy . Said Ishita moaned softly and gripped his head tighter as my tongue parted her.

"OhhhYesss!" she moaned ,pushing her hips up at his face as he flicked his tongue across her c***. it felt like she was trying to push his face in to her pussy, she was pulling so hard ,but he was not going to stop her . he wanted her to let loose and enjoy her pussy licking.

He began moving his head back and forth,lightly and quickly flicking his tongue all through her wetness. She was breathing heavily and her hips were moving harder and faster,he slipped his arm underneath his chest and brought two fingers to the wet opening of her pussy. As he began to slowly slide the fingers in , wiggling them , he also wrapped his lips around her c***,which was sticking up taller ,and began to gently suck on it.

"Ramannn!" she exclaimed loudly , pulling his head in even tighter.

keeping his lips firmly around her c***,he gently shook his head and slid his fingers in deeper,pressing against the top of her hot,wet hole. The further his fingers slid in,he noticed her pussy was tight even as wet as she was .

To be continued... Do tell me how was it!!!

Edited by lovablelove - 21 September 2015 at 1:15am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsona27cutypiedollyshivangiibajajAmritashettyuffmotiAastha26Anaelsamrs.adelyhm111iiaahaPreeti2276bush123ekta979mayamaya97350879sangeethbalapariyansakshi_24rupzgalanamika87rajkonaagneeputraipournamiDilshikaRianshiamenaDivAnhasanTamannaSethiTc_TcRamya.DivAnDolly_1410N.R.RonadivazfankaumischiefrnarayanSuryaIshraholicsulochana90JniISHRA83Lata_ishradisha93ankita_sidanaSeriousreaderFreedomOfSpeechjanani_divanDivan.Poojashravani_2311vampire12345678..sush..Nethravathi

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
very hot,senseous nd ravishing...
mayamaya9 Groupbie
mayamaya9
mayamaya9

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Literally gasping after reading it
Sooo sooo hot and sensual my godEmbarrassedClap
but did u have to stop it Cry