Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Wait uffff (Mature) pt 4 (Last part) pg 11 updated (Page 4)

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Please.continue it soon..
Cannot wait

lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamaya9

Continue and pm me
...Will definately continue and pm u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivAnTami

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Divya_

cont soon n PM if possible
... Will continue soon

DivAnTami

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaBarun

Nice update soon Smile
..Thankyou..

DivAnTami

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra123

Nice
plz continue
...Thanks will continue soon

DivAnTami

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yhm-KaruDivu

Naughty and romantic . Very good . Continue soon dear .
.Hey thankyou soo much ,will continue soon

DivAnTami

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedFirst of all !A big Thankyou to all of you for loving my story. I m really amazed about 50 likes . hope to get 100 in my next part. Really love you guys. thanku .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SmileSmilePart - 2 SmileSmile

She immediately ran downstairs listening to the door bell and hurriedly straighten her sarre and slightly opens the door. His heartbeat stopped for a moment ,seeing the beauty infront of him,she locks her eyes with him and turns aside seeing family members coming . Mihir came inside and grins at love birds and take his bhai inside. Raman takes blessings of his parents & sat down only to recieve little ruhi in his arms. she is very happy seeing her father after a long time. But more then her another girl in this house is very much happy ,seeing her husband back.

Day passed by laughs and talks ,but Our jagga jaasus was full day on her jassusi, had not allowed anyone to go to their bedroom neither Raman nor Ruhi. Dinner was a silent affair and all decides to call it a day. Everyone heads towards their bedroom only to leave the much loved couple behind . Raman made his way outside talking to someone over phone. Ishita meanwhile quickly cleans the kitchen and heads towards Raman outside. She walks a few steps only to find him standing near a tree and still talking on his phone. he looks at her coming towards him and smiles meanwhile she comes near him & he stetched his one hand only to have her in his embrance. she hugs him tightly from sideways ,clutching his waist . he hugs her closer and rubs her shoulder lovingly. she looks at him still over phone talking about some project,and tells him to make it fast and then he still hugging her started walking . She walks side by side cutely , they walk for sometime and he finally cuts the call. and hugs her tightly now with both his hand around her.

Hmmm, Kahiye madam, kaise hai aap?? Did u Miss me??

She cutely kiss him on his cheeks ,"" hmmm ! Bohat Bohat Bohat zyada miss kara maine. Aap kaise ho?? i was dying to see u since morning.jaan

Main to bilkul theek hun tumhare paas hun!! Ab to aur bhi theek ho gaya.

She slightly frees herself from his embrace and hugs him sideways and looks at him lovingly ,"" Chaliye bohat thand hai bahar,chaliye Room mein chalte hai.

Raman looks at her and puts a strand of her behind her ear ,""Hmmm to finally u are asking me to go to our bedroom . Subah se to mana kar rahi thi ab kyun??

Because ,i dont want anyone else to go inside our privacy and stopped u as i know that once u will go inside u will not be able to come out . chalo both the lovely couples move towards their room.

As they were going towards their bedroom ,Ishita switches of each light that comes to their way . she is very happy today, as for her happiness means Raman. now finally they entered, As he opened the door ,He was Amazed by the preparations done by his wife. he just looks at her and comes in and extend his one hand for her ,which she takes very lovingly and they made their way towards in. Raman shuts the door behind him and bolted it from inside. and made his way towards his wife ,hugs her from behind,kisses her earlobe and wispers ,I Love you Ishita. To which she puts her head on his shoulder , closed her eyes and said I love you too Raman. i had been missing you soo much from last few weeks ,Coming to this room is like I feel incomplete without you

He turns her ,& looks at her with lots of love in his eyes and she again said,"" U r the one who completes me ,Raman. and then he laughs and said ,kya ho gaya tumhe,Aree baby ab kabhi bhi nahi jaayunga pakka. and frees her and heads towards mirror ,takes of his shoes, socks, belt, volet, and takes his night clothes and was about to go to restroom but stopped by her voice ,"" Raman,u had not even noticed me once,i had made all this preparation in our room for us . especially bought these candles from main market, these flowers from side road ,especially red ones for u. and wear this blue sarre for u as u love blue, & but was stopped by Raman ,who had came closer to her and stop her by putting his palm on her mouth, & U had wear a deep neck blouse with only a single hook at ur back. which is teasing me from the time i saw your spotless back and this lipstick of yours teasing me as it had been there on your lips from morning , u don't even have any sense that how i am dying to kiss you . she hold his hand and laughed like never before. ""Then for what are u waiting Raman. i m all ready for you . take me please. Saying so she falls on his arms ,& he immediately holds her and scooped her up in his arms ,made their way towards bed.

Slightly puts her on bed and rest next to her ,switchess of the lights only a small light is left open which is helping them to see each other. she puts her head on his chest ,he pulls her towards him more and bends his heads,Lifts her head by her chin and kissed her soft lips. kissed her lovingly as he can ,she responds back . They kissed passionately ,moving their lips in rythm . Raman kissed and sucked her lower lip while she sucked hungrily his upper lip,clutching his shirt tightly ,he nuggles her closed as he can . They both kissed softly ,passionately ,lovingly, slowly ,tasting each other's lip. entering each other's mouth and exploring it fully yet slowly and lovingly.

He rolled her and climbs over her,break the kiss and puts his head in the crook of her neck ,kissed her everywhere ,gives her pleasure ,drops wet kisses lovingly yet slowly . she closes her eyes and her hand was clutching his shirt while the other one rubbing his hair lovingly.

Need to stop now ,next part will be here soon. meanwhile do leave your comments and sorry for pms guys, just could not give right now ,will try to give as fast as possible. And do send me a buddy list if u want pms. .TongueTongue

Edited by lovablelove - 21 September 2015 at 1:07am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

bertnimmi26preet_21sona27rinesha101rashmiaroraragzpnizahaVrushanierdinzy26Garima....AmritashettyuffmotiAastha26mithinjuthinazninAnaelsayhm111RehanajawediiaahaPreeti2276bush123friendofallekta979mayamaya9sara926vivek.nayakIloveishrasangeethbala7350879shutpariyansudhajoashni0905rupzgalsrilanka123anamika87kathy71eviltwin_14Dilshikaremya1990KP_DT_FanRianshiipournamiLuraamenaDivAnhasanjiyaa02DT_FanN.R.RonaRivkaTamannaSethiRamya.DivAnsuper_cutieDivAnTamidivazfankaurnarayanmischiefvanisreeswati62BeingIyeristicchathudisha93ankita_sidana..Likitha..DivanIshJniISHRA83sireesha76Lata_ishraishra_bestluvshravsss9900shravani_2311avni_19Divan.Pooja..sush...chiquitita.Nethravathi

sudhajo Senior Member
sudhajo
sudhajo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
v.passionate... and trust more passion on the way. too good. 

Pks20

Go to top