Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Wait uffff (Mature) pt 4 (Last part) pg 11 updated (Page 11)

lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

we love ur stry...
so its uo2 u hw mch u want it mature...

due to crap in d shw... we are xpctng romnce nd matre more...

wil b waitng fr updte...
... Chalo! Then i will try to update as i feel...

lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamaya9

You can go to your top most height regarding maturity and pls pls a long part
We r so bored due to actual show
okkksss i will try to do it up to your own wish!!!
yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Plz update today...so bored with current track...and abt maturity level...I love to read more...
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yshu8

Plz update today...so bored with current track...and abt maturity level...I love to read more...
...Trying to update as soon as possible!! Thankyou for replying...
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged

WinkWinkpart 4 ( Last Part )WinkWink

Mature content ahead , read at your own risk..

Raman sucked a little more firmly on Ishita's c*** as his fingertips played inside her pussy, and then he released her c***.

"Ohhh," She pulled his head in tightly ,pushing her hips tightly to his head. he began flicking his tongue across her now blood - engorged c*** where he alternated pressure with his fingers along the roof of her pussy , pressing first one , and then the other , & sometimes both , other times neither , but moving his wrist around. After a couple of minutes , Ishita's breathing was getting heavier yet, and her hips were bouncing off the Mattress.

"Oh my!" She screeched. "I'm gonna cum!!""

Raman continued playing with her c*** and pussy , & soon he felt her pussy start to clamp on his fingers..

""Ooohhhyeeesss!" I'm cummming!"" Ohhh ,I'm cumming!""" Her hands slammed the Mattress and she grabbed a handful of the sheets , pulling up on them as her orgasm swept over her body. Her pussy was almost gushing her juices, and when he looked up at her , her nipples were standing up and she had a big red splotch between her tits.

He slowed down his licking, and eventually her body collapsed on to the bed. He pulled away for a second, and then leaned in and gave her c*** one last,slow lick as he slid his fingers out of her still spasming pussy.

"Oh WOW!" gasped Ishita , her body jumping as his tongue hit the tip of her c***. "Stop! I'm too sensitive Raman. He heard her and immediately started slowly kissing his way back up her body, his tongue flicking her belly button piercing as he passed it. He then, firmly sucked her hard nipples,gently biting down on them, and then kissed her neck, until he reached her lips. he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. and she wrapped her arms around his neck,kissing her intensely.

"Is that how i taste?" She asked as he rose up ,pulling his lips from hers.

"Yes, It is,"He Replied, extending his arms.

"I kind of like it, "She replied ,licking her lips.

"So do I !" He said as he moved his hips,sliding the top of his hard cock along her wet pussy. her eyes widened as he slowly moved his hips,Sliding up and down her slit.

"Please go slow" Whispered Ishita!!!"""

"Would you like to be on top?"He asked her.

"I've never done that,"She told him.

"Well then this is the perfect time," He replied,as he leaned back down to her and kissed her again. Holding on to her, He rolled both of them until he was on his back,and her legs fell to the sides of his. "This way, you can control the pace," He told her.

"Ok," She replied,smiling. he slid his hands up her body,slowly pushing back until she was sitting on his hips. His shaft was pressed against her ass,and she wiggled her hips,giggling softly. she then raised herself up on her knees,and she reached down and wrapped her her fingers around his hard pole. They both moaned as she began sliding the head of his cock up and down her wet slit,covering it with her juices,She nestled it in the warm mouth of her pussy ,and then slowly began lowering herself.

"Ooohhh!" she softly moaned,his cock only half way inside her.

"Oh yeah!" He moaned as her Ass finally rested on him. "You are soo tight!"" he gasped.

"ohhh!" Thats because you are so big!"

He placed his hands on her hips and held her still ,allowing her to get used to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and gripped them,and a couple of minutes later,he felt her start moving her Ass. He released her hips,sliding his hands up her body.

"Oh!" she gasped as she slid her Ass back and forth on him. "This feels sooo good!" Raman.

"Thats it ,baby. Ride me," He told her as he squeezed her tits.

"Ooohhh yesss!" She ground herself against him for a few minutes while he squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. Everytime that he pinched them ,she would moan louder and press her hips harder against him,so he started pulling on them.

"Hmmm!" she exclaimed as he extended her hard points. she then stopped her grinding,& Started bouncing her Ass up and down. "Ohhh!" Ohhh yeah! This is amazing..

he could see a thin layer of sweat starting to build up on her chest, so he decided to take her over the edge ,and quickly . he reached his hands around her back and pulled her down to him. As her hard nipples pressed against his chest. he pulled her face to him and kissed her ,holding her tightly. As their lips pressed against each other , he slid his hands down to her ass and started bucking his hips. she moaned softly as he started f**king her and she held on to him. Holding tightly to her ass cheeks, he lifted his legs,so that his feet were planted on the mattress ,& he began thrusting his hips up.

He started f**king her hard as he could and she pulled her lips from his and burried her face in his shoulder. "Ohhh!" she moaned softly Raman!"""

Suddenly as he was starting to tire,she shrieked loudly and collapsed back on top of him. and he felt a gush flowing down on his balls . As he slowly moved down,He could feel her tight pussy squezzing his cock and could hear the squishing as he slowly continue to push up in to her. he slid her hands up to her hips as he rested his ass on the bed,& she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed her body back up ,extending her arms.

"wow!"she exclaimed ,looking down at him. "What did u just do to me".

"i think i just made u come " He replied ,smiling and bucking his hips up at her.

"Cum?" she exclaimed. I didnt just cum! "I've never felt anything like that! My body felt like it was exploding!.

"Well ,that is a good thing! he told her

He slid his hands down to her ass and started to sit up." hold on to me" He said. she wrapped her arms around him, her legs around his waist and pulled herself tightly to him.

they held tightly to each other as their bodies racked and both of them were sweating and shaking. All too soon, after a long day he slept beside her making love to her ,after sooo many days but still found new things about her.. he lay beside her and said "I love you Ishita and could not stop myself thinking about you over and over.

She laugh and said well ,I love you too! and feels the same for you ,and hugged him tight & both said in unison "Ohhh i missed u soo much" and then could not help but laugh and drifted off to sleep .

Completed...TongueTongue

Edited by lovablelove - 21 September 2015 at 1:25am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

bertnimmi26sona27rashmiaroradinzy26mamamiah123AmritashettyAastha26babe.dollsubhaa11iiaahaPreeti2276Roohhbush123ekta9797350879--Yashvi--sangeethbalasudhajorupzgalanamika87DilshikaTamannaSethiamenaDivAnhasanRivkacutedivyaTrisha006Tc_TcagneeputraRamya.DivAnkuls_nmischiefrnarayanSuryaIshraholicsireesha76sulochana90disha93ankita_sidanaFreedomOfSpeech9900NIDA.ISHRAFANjanani_divanRayalandDivan.Poojaavni_19shravani_2311..sush..

yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hot, raw, passionate...
Amidst the crap, it was worthy...
Now ,gonna read all parts in one go
Thank u dear Embarrassed

Edited by yshu8 - 17 January 2015 at 9:34am
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yshu8

Hot, raw, passionate...
Amidst the crap, it was worthy...
Now ,gonna read all parts in one go
Thank u dearEmbarrassed
... I love to hear comments from u all... Really they help me to write it further , thankyou sooo much!!
ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hotfy hotty hotty
wat an update yrrr
i need a cold water bottle now
ghosh...wat to say yrrr
good job
enjoyed it totally

Go to top