Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MATSH LIVE UPDATE(MegaEpisode) 22December2014 (Page 16)

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by Zehnaseeb

my two cents on the episode and future tracks..

First off, the MEs started off really really well, but Thursday onwards have been really disappointing.. the show was sooo much better post their marriage and they went to square one with these episodes, especially in terms of Ishaani's character.. the only good thing is, they ended in 5 episodes rather then 10 so cheers for making them longer and ending the pain fasterLOL

2ndly, does Ishaani deserve what she got?? No, no one in the world deserves to get raped, not even brain dead idiots like her, BUT she did bring it upon herself IMO at least.. she knows the type of person Chirag is, so she should've been more cautious around him especially since this isn't the first time he has tried to get physical with her.. if I'm not wrong its the 5th or 6th such instance so.. plus she really needed that one big final jhatka from Chirag in order to move on in life...

And whoever made the Ranveer and Tulsi+Parvati comparison is spot onLOL thats exactly what i was thinking too when he took the blame on himself in Friday's episodeLOL that his mahaanta and self sacrificing mode can put those two women to shameLOL plus, Parekh parivar ka Dia extinguished today like Agarwals ka dia kept extinguishingLOL

Chirag, i dont like where they've gone with him in these episodes.. i always thought he was more of a harmless, capable of doing nothing but baari baari baatein type of a villain and now they've turned him into a cold blooded murderer and a rapist..Sleepy

Do i think Ranveer will believe her?? No.. i dont see how he can get her out of this one.. he was claiming that she doesnt even meet Chirag anymore and the pics will tell a different story all together.. plus, Amba's repeated, she'll break your trust one day and you'll be left heartbroken for me was symbolizing this only.. that his trust will break which will=a catastropheLOL unless of course she tells him everything herself beforehand which i dont see happening since he'll get shot right after she gets home.. I will be very very surprised if he sides with her in this too.. lets see what they have planned... 

BTW do all these episodes remind anyone else of what happened with Ranveer pre leap?? How Disha tried taking advantage of him and he was shunned away from the family for something he didn't even do.. and now Ishaani is innocent and she too will be shunned away for something she didn't do..

Thanks a bunch for the UDs BTWSmile can happily give these type of episodes a skip coz of theseLOL 

agreed, even i was saying the same LOL that it got over in 5 days rather than stretching over 10 episodes, LOL

true, no girl, however dumb or however evil, doesn't deserve this, but she never is cautious around Chirag, after knowing him for quite a long time, and this will deffo be the final jhatka for her to move on, as per spoilers she will escape from his clutches Thumbs Up

Off late there have been male leads giving tough competition to Tulsi Parvati LOL some even surapassing, and RV is deffo leading it and yess diya scene lol

Chirag's is no more the harmless bak bak type annoying all baatein no kaam type guy,,, he is turned into outright evil !!

We shouldn't forget, this is RV he will trust her and he knows chirag way too well and if Ishaani says everything even after the pics are out, he will trust her . he is RV sigh !LOL

RV was shunned because no one trusted him, but Ishaani will not be shunned because RV trusts her and remember uska pyar is enough for them !!  so today will be Ishaani's escape and probably the KC puja !

WOW zehenaseeb, Munni 
You girls write so beautifully , you are so knowledgeable 
I am learning from you 
Thank you for sharing your thoughts 

Go to top