MATSH LIVE UPDATE(MegaEpisode) 22December2014 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Chirag is begging for fake forgiveness,he is touching/holding  her  hands which is pictured by some anonymous person.
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

What did she do?

Ranveer kept calling her before getting arrested and she wouldn't pick up...like how heartless yaar. Then Ranveer's dialogue to his assistant that "wives do so much for their husbands...why shouldn't we husbands not do anything?" when he was getting arrested
Originally posted by sonataca

He took Ishani to that house na so he has this guy inside the house taking photos of him and Ishani...especially the touch wuch shots. And now he's trying to get her drunk 😆
Ah! This guy is truly a Chirkut. Can someone hang him out there for his crimes??

Ranveer kept calling her before getting arrested and she wouldn't pick up...like how heartless yaar. Then Ranveer's dialogue to his assistant that "wives do so much for their husbands...why shouldn't we husbands not do anything?" when he was getting arrested

Like seriously what has Ishaani done to get this kind of love from Ranveer ...nothing absolutely nothing but jab RV ka dil aaya gadhi pe to jail jaana kya cheez hai 😆
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
Ok wow. So, glad I'm not watching the episode. Ishani deserves to be molested by Chirkut. She is the most idiotic character on earth. Let her escape if she wants to. Enough done, RV for her!

Poor guy! And idiot Ishaani. Puneet, please, go and tell Ishaani what her HUSBAND has done for her!!!
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ah! This guy is truly a Chirkut. Can someone hang him out there for his crimes??

Girish better do that!! 😃 He is so hot and handsome...I mean look at me..I'm totally fangirling over him 😛 just for today though...tomorrow or later he'll beat up Ranveer 🤢
Originally posted by -RD-

Like seriously what has Ishaani done to get this kind of love of Ranveer ...nothing absolutely nothing but jab RV ka dil aaya gadhi pe to jail jaana kya cheez hai 😆

Yup, Ishani does not deserve Ranveer's love at all. Ritika was so much better for him😒
... Chirag then scolds ishaani for breaking the glass for throwing the medicine 
Chirag says she did not take anything as she was on fast 
He asks why did she fast for the guy who had killed her father ??
Ishaani says until something was proved against ranveer she would not blame him and do every duty of Ranveer's wife  
Ishaani asks where eas his uncle ? Whay was he bpnot showing her the saboot 
Chirag then tels ishaani that she did not love him any more or trust him either lvhirag then tries to molest her 

Ishaani foghts chirag 
Some one tKe sfotos of Chirag and ishaani secretly 
Ishaani fights chirag pushes himaway 
I think the photographer is Rishi