what did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Please rate and give your comments.

6 Excellent Dhamaka

Just for Shrenu's acting today. Aastha was so bereft and scared for Shlok that her anguish tugged at my heartstrings today. My tissue box was handy too...

The Choksis and Sachin are with her, do not leave her side even for a sec. 👏 👏

Mind blowing oerformance from Aastha today. She was stupendous as the wife who was called into the police station to identify a body. Her breakdown and hesitation to see the body was simply o/s here. the trembling hands, the overwhelming fear, the bile rising in her throat, the fear threatening to choke her was evident as was the fear of the choksis. Glad that Rekha was there to help support her in her time of need. Sachin was left outside the morgue, a good move by the CV's. 👏 👏

Thank god it is not Shlok...(we knew it, right)someone else...they are relieved and rush out of there, shaking with relief and worry again as to his whereabouts...Sachin such a sweetheart running to her and asking her what happened...can't bear to see his PHULJADI CRY..😭😭.HE IS ALSO DRIVEN TO TEARS...👍🏼

Aastha stops on seeing Ganeshji's mandir and Rekha wisely sends away Pappu ke papa and Sachin. Stays with Aastha who is waging a silent battle with the lord and then resolutely enters the temple and comes to a decision. She decides to burn the camphor on the palm of her hand till her husband, the light of her life returns back to her safe and sound. Rekha is duly shocked and tries to dissuade her from taking this step but fails to do so. 

RB shooting at Shlok w/o verifying the fact whereas the poor guy was trying hard to say something..looks like he was gagged. Feeling good and like a god after the shooting, hoping to instil fear in the hearts of the chawl waalon ebp. 

Josid - BLANK CHEQUE DISCOVERED...OOPS...BIG TROUBLE FOR JO...

Varad - SIGNING SOME PAPERS FOR THE NEW PARTNERSHIP. NEEDS TO GET NA'S SIGN. BET IT WILL BE DONE LIKE HOW NA GOT JO'S SIGN FOR ABHAY'S RELEASE...JUST DESSERTS FOR BABA...😲 😲

FIERCE TIGRESS / LIONESS/ DURGA AVATAR OF AASTHA - PRECAP ---- RAGHUBHAI AT THE CHAWL, TELLS HIS MINION TO PUT HER IN THE VEHICLE LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES.

WHERE IS SHLOK??? NOT EVEN A GLIMPSE OF HIM TODAY. HOPE WE GET TO SEE HIS ENTIRE ESCAPE IN DETAIL...WE FANS NEED AN OVERDOSE OF SHLOK FOR SURE. YOU OWE US CV'S. WE WANT TO SEE THE GREAT ESCAPE BY SHLOK, SAMAZLA CV'S. WE WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS. SHRENU DID HER RONA DHONA PERFECTLY, NOT OTT BUT THE PERFECT PITCH AND CONTROL...YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THE SHOW BEGAN. HATS OFF TO YOU AND TO WASEEMJI FOR DIRECTING SUCH A BRILLIANT SCENE IN THE MORGUE.👏👏
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Astha was mindblowing in today's episode she nailed it.Poor guy who was in place of Shlok I hope CV's will give flashback how Shlok escapedEdited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sixer
All the six points to my dearest shrenu for nailing it...

She was awesome today ...superb acting ...astha in front of god...I got goose bumps !

She made me cry ...felt very bad for her...how much she has to go through !

So our super hero back with a bang tomorrow...waiting !

Agree nimmy ...cvs better show us slokh tomorrow...how he escaped...we want it !

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Gave a 6 nimmy all for shrenu's fabulous acting today! 😉
She was outstanding today the potrayal of pain, fear and the junoon for her husband was superbly done! 👏

Precap has put me in more suspense! 😕
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkavya47

Excellent Dhamaka

thanks for voting Kavya. 🤗
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent from my side. As I all said shrenu was mindblowing, fantabulous. Thank god no memory loss is going to happen. I think shlok will save her like we see in rajinikanth movies. May be they are not showing shlok to keep the suspense intact.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkavya47

Astha was mindblowing in today's episode she nailed it.Poor guy who was in place of Shlok I hope CV's will give flashback how Shlok escaped

Yes, Aastha was simply o/s. She was perfect and feel so bad for her. I am hoping we get a proper fb of the GREAT ESCAPE BY SHLOK. 😃
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode is Good for me...
But Aastha aka Shrenu did a wonderful Job...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Sixer

All the six points to my dearest shrenu for nailing it...

She was awesome today ...superb acting ...astha in front of god...I got goose bumps !

She made me cry ...felt very bad for her...how much she has to go through !

So our super hero back with a bang tomorrow...waiting !

Agree nimmy ...cvs better show us slokh tomorrow...how he escaped...we want it !

Divya, yes all the points to Aastha / Shrenu today. Soon we will do the same for Shlok /Avinash this week. Superb emoting by her in the rona dhona...👏 Her body lang was so diff in the mandir...wah wah..such strength.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahirmukhtar

Gave a 6 nimmy all for shrenu's fabulous acting today! 😉

She was outstanding today the potrayal of pain, fear and the junoon for her husband was superbly done! 👏

Precap has put me in more suspense! 😕

Thanks Mahir. yes Shrenu walked away with the epi today. she did a fantastic job. 

Now the dir has caused more confusion in our minds ebp.