India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Basher Momin

kasaf_ZGH Goldie
kasaf_ZGH
kasaf_ZGH

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
This is the Pakistan's version of beauty & beast. Did anyone watch it? I am watching it and find it really interesting. Zindegi should telecast this drama. Fysal Qureshi acted superbly in this drama. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Oh you started watching it already? LOL
How many episodes have you seen so far? 
As i said before, this is FQ's best performance. 
You'll hate him to the core and then fall in love with him at the same time. 
Also, everything is done to perfection in the show. Plus, it is a very high budget show and you can see that from the sets an costumes. No stone has been left unturned to make it a grand one. Big smile

kasaf_ZGH Goldie
kasaf_ZGH
kasaf_ZGH

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yup I have seen. Hate basher from core but still like him. The chemistry between Basher & Rudaba was sizzling. End was really a fairy tale. Though some facts like marital rape, domestic violence,abortion etc were difficult to digest. 
One thing I felt that Basher liked Rudaba from the beginning. He seperated her from Buland for Tyyabba and till the end he told that he liked Buland for his sister. But he also liked Rudaba from the beginning. when buland came to rudaba's life it was his past that forced him to deny is liking for Rudaba. 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top