Pam shouting like hell on Neil

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irnq4jB0vM4

Pam is shouting on Neil for coming to Ragini's house and Ragini when she says I havent invited him. Sunny tai is giving looks like I'll kill you pam aunty and then enters Nivedita.

She is the women of past for sure, as she says pehle toh har roz mere ghar aate the😲 aur ab tumne itna wait karwaya..

I feel like kicking Pam in her head and killing. How dare she shout at ragini like that. Do what you want at ur house but at her house infront everyone to hear.

She is a Vamp, and another one has enetered
Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago
Tfs dear!! 

Pam is shouting like crazyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by DazzilerDizzy

Tfs dear!! 

Pam is shouting like crazyπŸ˜†

Yeah, I feel so angry the way she spoke. I mean talk to your brother but why to the whole townπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

She is definately guilty female, who doesnt want any closeness between these two as then, these two might put everything together. then what will happen to her class
Originally posted by rabzonedge

pam is a noise pollution
🀣
Originally posted by aati1429

Yeah, I feel so angry the way she spoke. I mean talk to your brother but why to the whole townπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

She is definately guilty female, who doesnt want any closeness between these two as then, these two might put everything together. then what will happen to her class

She will b e OUTCLASSED then πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

pam is a noise pollution
LOOOL!!!

pam is a noise pollution

yeh noise pollution nahi yeh shout pollution tha πŸ˜†

like  imam style shanti mere auntyπŸ˜†
What is wrong with ragini;s household members; could someone not ask     pam; neil and naveita to leave the house, after all it was regini house where pam was doing all the shouting.

what are your thoughts
Edited by shenhnulla - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shenhnulla

What is wrong with ragini;s household members; could someone not ask     pam; neil and naveita to leave the house, after all it was regini house where pam was doing all the shouting.

what are your thoughts

Wel may be with body doubles they couldnt add much drama to serial. but seriously how can you let come to your house and shout like this. Pam is definately a very uncultured female
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

🀣

Lol so true, she is always shouting. Neil yeh neil woh. God she is paranoid