Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA : Hatred to unknown feeling (Part 8 Updated 18/5/15) (Page 21)

amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown2592

I ll update within 2 dayz..sorry for the delay...
ok dr..eagerly waiting..Day Dreaming

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

wow great . pls pm me also
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

waiting for the update & pmDay Dreaming
harini1482002 Goldie
harini1482002
harini1482002

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
PM me too when u update plsssSmile
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
please...
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry
Cryu
       pCry
Cryd
       aCry
Cryt
       eCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

himani02

amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 15 April 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry update soon...plzzzCry
unknown2592 Groupbie
unknown2592
unknown2592

Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I am truly sorryUnhappy guyz for the delay..
Here is the update ur waiting for..i will update regularly from now !!
Recap : After sometime she was murmuring in her sleep " shehensha.. Shehensha...i am not a careless mother...plzzz listen to me..."
Jalal gets angered when she talks about the baby's death. He banged his wrist against the wall. He took the sword in his hand and went near jodha with the other hand he caressed her forehead and kissed her. He told to himself i know jodha ur not responsible ,i also know who is responsible in poisoning my child,who is very eager to kill you. He angrily moves out of his chambers.
Flashback:
When jalal was feeding jodha he senses that someone is behind the curtain watching them. After the person leaves he asks the soldier to follow. After sometime the soldier comes and narrates everything happened in ruqaiya's room.
Fb ends.

PART-7 :

Jalal angrily moves out of his chamber. He tells the guard to inform mothi about jodha so that she can take care of her needs. He decides to go and punish ruqaiya ,while going he crosses hamida's hojra,he hears a painful sob so he stops.  He is shocked to see his ammijaan crying soo much, never he thought to see his ammijaan like this. Immediately he goes inside and console s her ,tells her that jodha became normal. Hamida feels very happy and immediately she asks jalal to be near jodha for sometime. He couldn't deny his ammijaan so he thinks to punish ruqaiya later and goes to his room.
Jodha is crying her heart out, mothi told her everything what had happened, jodha couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to die immediately and was searching for a dagger in the room. She took it ,was about to kill herself when jalal came and shouted "ruk jayiye jodha begum" jodha stopped looked at him with anger in her eyes and shouted "all this happened because of u , u only killed my child ,ur the reason for everything.." Tears started flowing from her eyes, and suddenly she felt weak and went to unconscious state.
Jalal made her sleep and left the hojra. He didn't know how to pacify jodha ,his heart was burning with the fact that his babies death is caused by his childhood and best friend ruqaiya. He wanted to rip her into pieces but he couldn't do that but decided to take her power and cut all relations with her and expose her in front of everyone. He wants to make her go through the same pain jodha had felt.
Jodha got up she went to her hojra and started praying to kanha. She didn't cry anymore she decided to shut everyone out of her life not physically but mentally. Jodha was crying inside everyday but didn't shed a tear outside. Salima and hamida banoo came to her hojra to talk with her.  But to their shock jodha with a happy face greeted them came forward and hugged both of them and asked about their health. Both were shocked hamida asked with a teary tone "jodha,how are u feeling,are u fine,hiwz ur health??" Jodha replied that she was fine and her wounds were healing. Hamida chatted with her with a hope that she might open up, but it was of no use and left her hojra.
While going back salima asked hamida "i don't know what's going on in jodha's mind?"
Hamida replied her " even i am tensed what will happen to her? She is shutting her heart she might be thinking of being happy but inside she crying every minute i don't know why she is doing that?"
Jalal also decided to talk to jodha once he went to her hojra. She was not there, he asked the guards where did she go? They replied that they dont know. He asked mothi she told him that she went out and not to ask the details,she will be back soon. Jalal couldn't understand what was she doing. He feared what will happen to her as she went out alone ,her health was also lightly getting better now,but she was not taking rest. Jalal was waiting in her hojra for her. Each minute was killing him and he didn't notice when he dozed off on her bed.
After sometime she came back , she saw jalal sleeping on her bed,she thought he was soo cute, his cuteness  was attracting her,she automatically went near him and kissed on his forehead. Jalal was about to open his eyes,same time jodha pulled herself away from him and stood back. Jalal immediately got up and asked how are u jodha begum ,where did u go?what happened?is everything fine?
"Bas ,bas ,shehensha, i just went out for a horse ride.i am fine" with a pleasant face. Jalal was shocked with her reaction, jodha could easily make out looking at his face. She told him shehensha i am fine, i can't do anything about the babies its my fate,don't worry. Jalal didn't expect this kind of reaction from her ,he was confused to the core,hecame close to her and was about to kiss her forehead but she swiftly moved back and told him khuda hafeez shehensha. Jalal was hurt by her behavior he simply left from her hojra not knowing what to do.
Jalal was going to his hojra , when ruqaiya saw his face and thought that something might had happened between jodha and him. She went to jodha's hojra , jodha welcomed her and then said sorry to her. Ruqaiya asked what was the reason ? To which jodha told her that when i was not in my senses i troubled u itseems so i am sorry. Ruqaiya begum told i wont accept this sorry jodha begum,u snatched jalal from me, i will never forgive you, u are the reason for distance between us.
Jodha couldn't stop her laugh,she bursted out laughing "ruqaiya begum "kshama kejiye, i didn't snatch away shehensha and he doesn't love me, he is all yours , u need not worry about it,i am just a toy in his harem "
Ruqaiya with anger left her hojra. Jodha turned towards kanha idol amd shut her eyes tightly to prevent the tears coming from her eyes.

Days were passing on, jalal never slept peacefully  he was always thinking about jodha how he hurted her,the suffering.on the other hand Jodha continued with her strange behavior she became very much rude(like heartless shehensha)
jalal(self talk) : jodha begum i know why u have changed like it is beacause of me, there is a soft and wounded heart which u are hiding from everyone ,i will heal ur heart and make it mine as u unknowingly owned my heart. I will bring back my old jodha. 

Sorry if it was boring..  Unhappy

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

mlpratyushaNiroshakosanamRANANDADivyasiniIshwaryagayuliaamariapaastakimaayaaSinghAnjuprachi4321Meenakshi731nadja_love-91KChankriashahidmehmoodFazlonBlacktulipJodha23Leyla94mrindanimahakhan1RitikaGarg8Tehzeeb89SATD06pkdhot...Thendral...Kutty58vjctpt378ShivaniLuvJAPba123mama17Sricharan416zakia4Gupta.Shatakshisonali96ANJIJHAcrystalwingsSony.Shaya_gorgeousmeenakaliswaran--a.ishu--..PT..swatiluthra....Anabella...shruthikarthikeshallilovesparideepa111aswin2134jaDevilicious_MEamSavindi_Dexterity_RSlovesJAPBDcrazy1357rakshashahbhavinidaisydee425Geetbaala.GreekPrincess.Pretty_mecuty1997mamtasinglaavika444-Kavya_P-harshu27

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
res i am first. Party
unres

it's awesome update dear
i loved it
update soon. 

Edited by cuty1997 - 19 April 2015 at 10:04am

Go to top