Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA : Hatred to unknown feeling (Part 8 Updated 18/5/15) (Page 11)

Smirna.vava Senior Member
Smirna.vava
Smirna.vava

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
awsme.update.pls pm me

unknown2592 Groupbie
unknown2592
unknown2592

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Part 5

Jalal pushed ruqaiya and went away to his chamber.
In the village jodha personally made a lep for her wound and applied it. They were ready to start their journey to the palace but jodha found it difficult to ride the horse as she was hurt.
Atgah Sahab who could sense some uneasy feeling of jodha begum asked the soldiers to stop riding the horses and went to jodha begum to ask her about the uneasiness. She replied that nothing AS i was little hurt but i am fine now which shocked AS. He asked her how did it happen then she narrated the incident to which AS asked forgiveness that he could not protect her even after shehensha told him to keep an eye on her. Jodha told him not to ask forgiveness as it is common in a fight to get hurt and not to tell shehensha about this incident.
AS could not say yes as he was so loyal to shehensha. Jodha told him not to worry as it was a small one and shehensha should not know it to which he nodded unwillingly.
Soon they started their journey while Jodha was in her thoughts on shehensha " why did he  ask AS to take care of me, may be because i am marium uz zamani and if marium uz zamani gets hurt it is like an insult to mughal sultanat"
Agra palace :
The last rituals of the baby had been done. Hamida was worried how to handle jodha when she comes to know that her son is no more.
Jalal was in his hojra thinking about ruqaiya. He was wondering how ruqaiya was only little bit worried , then he thought of jodha how broken she was when the baby died.
On the way to the palace she saw a hut  which was burning and a lady was shouting that her son had been trapped in the hut. Jodha within a second reached there and went into the hut and threw her son outside through the window  but she got trapped in the hut she could not find a way to come outside because the way she came in had caught more fire now.
All this happened within minutes by the time AS noticed all this and jodha was still in the hut. He and the soldiers went and stopped the fire. Jodha was unconscious and the soldiers carried her to the palace.
When they entered the palace everyone where numb when they saw jodha unconscious for a minute they thought she was dead. But AS immediately came and told what happened to hamida  while shehensha took "his" jodha in his hands and carried her to his hojra and made her lay comfortably on his bed. He called hakim sahiba and asked to treat her.
She treated her and told him that she also had a wound near her waist and due to the fire it had become deep and blood flow was continuous and she had to stop it but she could not as she was not still in her unconsciousness she was moving. Jalal then came inside and held her head closely with his hand very near to her heart and her hands encircling his manly arms. She was very much comfortable in his arms and moved according to his wish. Now when hakima sahib treated her she didn't move and it was easy to treat her wound. Hamida was shedding tears continuously she could not see her like that. Where as one person was very much happy seeing her condition and at the same time jealous and was burning in fire watching jalal the way he was handling her with care and she was responding to him.She is none other than our RUQAIYA.
After treating her hakima sahib told that she would be unconscious for 2 dayz. Ruqaiya told that she can be shifted to her hojra but no one responded to her. Ammijaan "let jodha be in my hojra i will take care of her" said jalal  and left after giving a "get-lost" look to ruqaiya.
In the night jalal took her in his arms ,he got a divine and very peaceful feeling. He thought i will forever keep you in my heart and never let you go, unknowingly his tears were pouring out and he didn't know when he slept. Next morning he was surprised to see his jodha sleeping comfortably with her head on his chest and her legs over his. Then slowly he got up and asked her dasis to freshen her up. He went to water the tulsi plant which she used to do everyday and then went to her hojra and givers aarti to kanha ji. He then attended DEK and then straight away came back to his room to see his jodha. She was lying lifelessly on his bed she looked very weak. Tears were rolling down hamida came in and saw her son crying she hugged him and let him cry ,he was crying with sobs. He was crying soo much that he didn't stop even after an hour hamida told him to stop and told him that everything will be fine and stop crying. Every night she used to cuddle in between his manly arms.
2 days were passing like this and she became conscious she was surprised to see herself in his room. He was then bringing milk for her as he always doing it and he used to make her drink.
When he saw her in conscious his happiness new no bounds. After many days he was smiling. Just then jodha noticed him and asked him that she wants to go to her hojra to which he denied and told her that she was weak. But jodha being stubborn got up and was trying to walk but her wound was paining a lot "aaahhh..." With a loud voice, she again fell On the bed. Jalal went to her and told that she was not in a condition to move. She nodded silently as she was in pain and she could not do anything.
She then requested jalal that she wants to see her baby once , his eyes turns teary ,he turns away from her and with a great difficult he says "jod..jodhh..jodha be..begum.. Vo..vo..mar gaya" jodha was hell shocked she got up from the bed and face towards him and was shouting " kya ...kya...kahaa..." And then she lost her conscious and was about to fall ,he caught her at the right moment and places her on the bed. Immediately he called hakima sahib to check her ,she told that her condition is okay.
She was unconscious till the next day.
In DEK, jalal was giving some punishment to the robbers juz then jodha entered and shouted "nahi shehensha. Dont give them that punishment kill them like this and she broke the head of a doll and then ran away. All were having " what happened now " look on their face and jalal could not understand anything all of this happened within seconds. The next minute he ordered them to put in jail and he will announce the punishment tommorow. He ran to see jodha ,she was playing in the garden with rahim(salima begum's son). Hamida and salima also rushed to see jodha.

Precap : Jalal feeds jodha with his own hands.

Guyz,Sorry for a short update. I was busy in home with preparations for the festival.I ll update the next part a long one in the next week. 
Extremely Sorry GUYZ !!!

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

joisedeeptidamcoolRANANDAtanjica1Amjt.paribunty1962nadja_love-91FazlonBlacktulipmrindaniLeyla94mssujeethasri_divyamonikaberwaTehzeeb89samvedhaSATD06pkdhotAditi512Smirna.vavafnaz299Pba123ShivaniLuvJAzakia4renuganeshANJIJHASony.SRasika29NikkiReedmeenakaliswaran..PT..vinitaj27AkankshaENRIQUE._.Bubbles._.shruthikarthikZayn_1Dholic_akdha.forever_lovespari_Dexterity_abhi786daisydee425RSlovesJAPBDcrazyhemakeerti.GreekPrincess.mamtasinglaavika444swetiii-Kavya_P-

ShivaniLuvJA Senior Member
ShivaniLuvJA
ShivaniLuvJA

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Superbb..
_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Nice updateClap
Jalal taking care of JoDay Dreaming
Lovely precap...update soon.