AKDHA : Hatred to unknown feeling (Part 8 Updated 18/5/15) - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
Read your story right now let me tell u it's an amazing story
thank God jalal understood jodha nd caring her... continue soon dear.
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon update super continue soon buddy request to me and pm me plz plz
i've just read all chapters in one go and u writed them very beautifully
hope jodha not losing her senses
waiting for next update
pm me too plz
awesum story pls update soon n pm me
plz dont sqy that jo has gone mad...
Awesome updates... Loved them... And yeah I've read it in one go... They are superb... And yeah pls pm me... As I'm using my phone I can't send u buddy request..
Part 6
Jalal ran to see jodha she was playing with rahim. Jalal went near her followed by hamida and salima , rahim   did adaab to all of them and left from there telling that he wants to sleep and he left to his hojra. Jalal came near jodha and asked her what happened why did she behave like that?? But she was continuously staring at the dagger near jalal s waist. He shook her to make her talk,then she suddenly pulled the dagger and was playing with it, jalal was about to pull the dagger from her hand due to which her hand got a cut and she started crying. Jalal threw the knife and took her to his hojra and treated her wound and made her slept as she was continuously crying. 
Hamida stood in a shock untill salima tapped her shoulders. Hamida started crying "ye kya ho gaya?? Jodha had lost her mind !!! What shud i do now?? "Salima replied ammijaan dont cry ,everything will be fine.
Both of them went to jalal who was standing near jodha 's hojra telling dasis that jodha 's things must be shifted to his room. He saw hamida and asked her why she came here?jodha is in his hojra. 
Hamida caressing his forehead and then hugged him,tears were flowing continuously in her eyes, jalal broke the hug and wiping her tears " ammijaan dont worry jo..jodd.jodhhhaa is just out of her mind,i will make her fine again trust me" and left without looking at her face. He rushed to his hojra wih tears in his eyes. There he saw his jodha sleeping like a child on bed. He went near her and kissed on her forehead.
Ruqaiya who was unaware of all this went to jalal s hojra in the evening. She found jodha was sleeping on the bed. So she decided to wake her up and tell her to go away from his hojra. She shook jodha s shoulders harshly that jodha got up in a single stroke. "Aap jaiye yahan se" said ruqaiya to which jodha repeated "aap jaiye yahan se". Again ruqaiya told her with a louder tone" ye jalal ka hojra hai jaiyee.." Bt jodha also repeated the same. 
This was going on for few minutes ruqaiya got irritated and pushed jodha from the bed due to which she fell down and her forehead got hurt and started bleeding. At the same time jalal entered his hojra and witnessed ruqaiya pushing jodha. Jalal gave a tight slap to ruqaiya and was about to shout but jodha started crying so he left ruqaiya and made jodha sit on the bed. Jodha started complaining like a baby that she pushed me ,jalal told her to stop crying. Jodha stopped crying but started shouting that her forehead is paining. He treats the wound but she doesn't stop crying. He caresses her hair and tells her to keep quite and hugs her she catches his jama tightly while jalal with his eyes tells ruqaiya to leave. Jalal carries jodha who already slept in his arms to the bed, he made her sleep and wanted to talk to hamida banoo but jodha was holding his jama very tightly,he didn't want to disturb her so he slept beside her. She cuddled herself within jalal which made him happy. 
In the night everyone were eating they forgot about jodha, but as a husband he could not forget his jodha, he told the dasis to bring food to his chambers. Ruqaiya was fuming with fire inside her while hamida was happy that jalal had been taking care of jodha.
He saw jodha drinking the wine present in the room. She drank 4 glasses of wine,when she saw jalal coming in she immediately got up and was walking imbalancingly and was about to fall when jalal came and caught her. She started pulling his moustache hardly tears formed in his eyes bt he controlled them to be in his eyes only, he thought that he was responsible for her state. "Jalal jalal jalal ...i am feeling hungry i want food" he told that it is coming and not to cry. Soon the food arrived she was not able to eat properly as she was in a dizzy state. So he fed her with his own hands. Outside his room hoshiyar(ruqaiya dasi) was observing all this. He immediately ran to tell ruqaiya begum,she fumed in anger,she broke all the vases present in her room,she made a mess. She shouts i have killed her son by poison to make her look irresponsible so jalal will hate her ,bit she is getting more close to him. I will not accept this,i will kill her surely.
Everyday jodha does some prank like once she goes to hamida banoo and asks her unnecessary questions,she plays in the garden throws water on everyone.
One day jodha saw the sword and started moving it profusely. Ofcourse she was a true warrior,  it was in her blood. She started moving the sword and running in the corridor, she reached the place where jalal was practicing with his sword. She came to jalal both started fighting the sounds coming from the swords were disturbing like hell,she is gettinga severe headache some images of jalal ,babies , when jalal told the other baby was also no more all these were flashing over her mind,this made jodha reduce the concentration on her sword she was slowly giving up.Jalal  noticed she was  feeling something going through her head and reduced his strokes too. Suddenly she stops fighting she drops the sword and then shouts shehensha and falls down. Jalal immediately takes her to his lap and pats her cheek she doesn't getup. He immediately carries her to his room and shouts to the soldiers to call hakima sahib. He makes her lay on the bed, then he remembers that atlast she shouted shehensha ,does it mean that she came back to her senses. Hakima sahib enters checks jodha and tells "shehensha she is fine now,nothing to worry, she came back to her original state now". Jalal felt like he is the most lucky person on the  earth,he sent a silent prayer to allah. He gifted hakim sahib some gold coins.
After sometime she was murmuring in her sleep " shehensha.. Shehensha...i am not a careless mother...plzzz listen to me..."
Jalal gets angered when she talks about the baby's death. He banged his wrist against the wall. He took the sword in his hand and went near jodha with the other hand he caressed her forehead and kissed her. He told to himself i know jodha ur not responsible ,i also know who is responsible in poisoning my child,who is very eager to kill you. He angrily moves out of his chambers.
Flashback:
When jalal was feeding jodha he senses that someone is behind the curtain watching them. After the person leaves he asks the soldier to follow. After sometime the soldier comes and narrates everything happened in ruqaiya's room.
Fb ends.
oh my God!!
Jo lost her mind...
but I'm happy that ruq received the slap from jalal... she deserves this.. hope we get to see this in the show too!!!
nice update..
continue soon nd thanks for the pm..
nice dr...plz update soon & tks for the pm