Jodha Akbar

AKDHA : Hatred to unknown feeling (Part 8 Updated 18/5/15)

unknown2592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hii everyone !!this is my first ss i read many os,/ss/ff in this form so i decided to write a ss on AKDHA.(Ignore the mistakes)
Jodha was married to the great Jallaludin Mohammad even though she did not like him, she had to surrender herself to him.He alwayz used to taunt ,insult jodha whenever he got a chance.After an year she had twins and she had given one of them to ruqaiya as jalal oredered her.
(Jalal still had hatred for her and not love. )

Jodha was sitting in her room full of tears recalling what she heard before from shehensha that she was responsible for the death of her one of the kid.and the kid with ruqaiya was very much safe.

Fb : jodha begum u destroyed my happiness ur responsible for his death bcz of ur care lessness he died. ruqaiya was much better than u.she alwayz takes care of the baby so now he z fine.thank u as u had to give one baby to her atleast he was safe.u didnt handle both kids or else dont know what could have happened.
Fb ends

Jodha never knew shehensha has uttered those words.even though she was breathing she felt like an alive corpse.

Guyz if it is boring i ll stop it here only,Suggestions are accepted and even chappals also if u did not like the story.

Part - 2:

Part - 3:

Part - 4:

Part - 5 :

Part - 6 :

Part -7 :

Part -8 :

Edited by unknown2592 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice starting dear...u definitely should continue👍🏼 
i want to read how their chemistry begins..cause as of now he still hates her😔even gave their child to that ruk😡ahhh...and now even blaming my jodha...not at all done jalal😭 
well you may even think of an apt title to your story as well..😊

Edited by akdha_forever - 9 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continue dear..itz different!i want to knw how their chemistry begins..ahah! RUKKU!!!*ANGRY GLARES* uski band baja dena
unknown2592 thumbnail
Yaa,.i changed it..juz tell me howz the title..u ll c a new jodha here..
Originally posted by: akdha_forever

nice starting dear...u definitely should continue👍🏼 

i want to read how their chemistry begins..cause as of now he still hates her😔even gave their child to that ruk😡ahhh...and now even blaming my jodha...not at all done jalal😭 
well you may even think of an apt title to your story as well..😊

unknown2592 thumbnail
Haha...ruqu evryonz darlin...😛
Originally posted by: ...prithibi...

Continue dear..itz different!i want to knw how their chemistry begins..ahah! RUKKU!!!*ANGRY GLARES* uski band baja dena

_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unknown2592

Yaa,.i changed it..juz tell me howz the title..u ll c a new jodha here..

Wowww😊good one dear👍🏼
Will wait to see this new jodha😳
Update soon and if possible pm me
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting continue soon & do pm
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome 
congo on ur story , would love to see new jodha , pls pm me if possible
unknown2592 thumbnail

Part 2

Jalal s hojra

He was happily playing wid the baby and having a lovely talk with ruqaiya. Then suddenly the baby starts crying he takes him to the balcony meanwhile ruqu's inner talk with an evil smile on her face : now jodha begum i can get marium uz zamani place.

Fb:
Ruqaiya hojra :
How dare she snatches marium uz zamani place.no way i can bear that fact.somehow i ll make her getdown .
Then she thought of an evil plan and a smirk came on her face.
As She was crying because she could not get that place ,her eyes were swollen ,she looked soo weak,so she decided  decided to go to jalal with the same face .
Jalal s hojra:
"Jalal !!! " ruqaiya shouted and started crying continuously.
Jalal who was in a shock to see his best friend like this ,hurriedly went to her made her drink a glass of water and hugged her caressing her back to stop crying and asked her what happend.
"Ja..jall...jallaal!! U know i can never have a baby , bt i..i..i (sobs) want to become a mother (crying heavily)" and then she fainted.
Jalal was in a deep thinking what to do as he cant see her crying like this.
Just then ruqu opened her eyes slowly(she did not faint it was part of the plan) and was watching jalal ,she knows him from childhood so now she knew what would he do.
Just then when jalal was shifting his eyes to see ruqaiya ,she closed her eyes and murmured" jalal jalal".
Jalal shook her and made her come to reality and told her she will become a mother .he told her that he would give one of the jodha's child to her.
Ruqaiya felt happy and hugged him.

Jodha s hojra:
Here she was playing with the two babies as they are the only ones who give peace to her other than her ammijaan(hamida banoo),salima begum ,rahim.
suddenly jalal came in and told her to give one baby to ruqaiya. She was shocked to the core and told him i cannot give my babies to anyone. She was crying and hugging the babies very tight.
But the our jalal being jallad shouted at her" these babies are in this world because of me,even i have right over the babies " shouting and snatched away one of the baby,leaving her broken to million pieces.
Fb ends.

Present in jalal hojra:

Ruqaiya(to herself) : and now i planned and killed the baby,now i will become marium uz zamani. jalal hatred will increase more towards you as u will be responsible for the death of the baby.

Jalal was smiling as he saw the baby peacefully sleeping in his arms.

Please +Buddy me if u want pm.

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor jodha... dear when r u goig to do banda pod of this evil ruq😡.. continue soon & do pm