Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Has Aishwarya Rai never done anything to her face? (Page 6)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ash according to my friends is even more beautiful in person than in pictures.  Having said that she has definitely used FILLERS for her cheeks and  as with age cheeks usually tend to sag/ lose its elasticity.  Both Madhuri and Aishwarya have plumper cheeks now in their 40s than they did in their 20s. 
She has had work done on her face no doubt about it. Rest no idea.

Edited by Dimdim. - 22 December 2014 at 1:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionnoor321Mallika-E-Bhais

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JungFrauDimdim.noor321Mallika-E-Bhais

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

Ash according to my friends is even more beautiful in person than in pictures.  Having said that she has definitely used FILLERS for her cheeks and  as with age cheeks usually tend to sag/ lose its elasticity.  Both Madhuri and Aishwarya have plumper cheeks now in their 40s than they did in their 20s. 
She has had work done on her face no doubt about it. Rest no idea.

For some reason, I don't think that Madhuri has done anything to her cheeks. My mom is 49 and her cheeks are plump and she looks prettier than ever. Embarrassing to say, but much more beautiful than I do right now at 20. But my mom obviously is chubby, and has some weight on herself. With madhuri I think its pretty natural, as far as loose skin is concerned, I think camera and makeup can do wonders. 

Ash, I dont believe pictures, I don't think she has done anything to her cheeks. Eyebrow lifts for sure though. Its obvious. 
JungFrau IF-Dazzler
JungFrau
JungFrau

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Dont think so but you never know.
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
She never gotten anything fixed or changed. Her jawline is the same. Cheekbones are more visible now so maybe she has now, but def not before Aara. Skin hasn't been lightened. From what I've been told my others is that her skin is super milky white. Not sure but guessing she was darker in some moies due to outdoor schedules.

Seems like she def has gotten botox. But I think they all have. I hardly notice any wrinkles.

And nope she hasn't gone under the knife to lose weight. She freakin told like 4 years to lose and all that criticism that came with it as well. LOL

I think regardless, she's gorgeous. There's just an aura around her and if she has gotten things done (which he hasn't) she sure looks more natural than the norm. 
QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Not plastic surgery but it seems like she gets cheek fillers..Botox or whatever these stars do to look young. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5Dimdim.

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

She never gotten anything fixed or changed. Her jawline is the same. Cheekbones are more visible now so maybe she has now, but def not before Aara. Skin hasn't been lightened. From what I've been told my others is that her skin is super milky white. Not sure but guessing she was darker in some moies due to outdoor schedules.

Seems like she def has gotten botox. But I think they all have. I hardly notice any wrinkles.

And nope she hasn't gone under the knife to lose weight. She freakin told like 4 years to lose and all that criticism that came with it as well. LOL

I think regardless, she's gorgeous. There's just an aura around her and if she has gotten things done (which he hasn't) she sure looks more natural than the norm. 

Super-milky white is Kareena, her older sister Karisma,  Dia, Aditi Rao Hydari, Yami Gautam etc. 

Ash  has very fair skin though, yes!

Though she must tan easily because I saw her once at Dubai airport, and she had olive skinned complexion--- The woman takes your breath away. It's like everyone ceases to exist & angels fall from the sky, when you see her. Seriously.

I feel she's definitely got cheek fillers,botox & her jaw fixed. Apart from that nothing- She's been very, very clever with it too so extra marks for that. Wink

Your friends are very right-- Her photos just do NOT do justice to that Face. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 23 December 2014 at 3:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionQuixotic5-FreeLancer-

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I cant see it her face just get mature by years nothing changed in her face she just got beautiful

Go to top