Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Euphorrria

YOU HAVE? 😲

How does she sound, look? I think people must stop in their tracks to look at her every time right? 

Yes, I have.

They do. They can't get over her beauty but truth be told, while she's absolutely ETHEREAL, she applies too much makeup. I love her but to me it signifies insecurity- A woman THIS LOVELY should not.

She looks her best with the least amount of makeup. 

The times I've seen/met her, she was very smiley, nice. Once, she was really aloof- But it really depends. People are moody even if they're icons. 😆
@ Mallika uff she's so lucky to be so beautiful, I'm not sure if there are many women who mesmerize with their looks as her..
Lucky you. congrats!

And I think she wears lots of makeup because maybe she likes getting dolled up like that? 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Euphorrria

@ Mallika uff she's so lucky to be so beautiful, I'm not sure if there are many women who mesmerize with their looks as her..

Lucky you. congrats!

And I think she wears lots of makeup because maybe she likes getting dolled up like that? 

She is immensely, extremely lucky because looks are a combination of genetics & luck.. 😆

Uhh ok, no need to congratulate me, not like I am Aishwariya Rai Bachchan. 😆

Yea, her beauty has propelled her to un-seen heights but I would love that steely Scorpionic determination , grace & intelligence because that's what made her reach the heights she has.

People really ,really under-estimate. She is far more layered than she lets on. 😉
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is so beautiful !

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think so. At first I did though.
Was watching her Miss World 1994 segments last night and everything looked the same.
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't think so . She is very beautiful lady overall.
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only thing she has gotten done is an eyebrow lift. maybe. Not sure if Ive heard of anything else. But she is absolutely gorgeous. 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ash according to my friends is even more beautiful in person than in pictures.  Having said that she has definitely used FILLERS for her cheeks and  as with age cheeks usually tend to sag/ lose its elasticity.  Both Madhuri and Aishwarya have plumper cheeks now in their 40s than they did in their 20s. 
She has had work done on her face no doubt about it. Rest no idea.
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
Aishwarya is naturally drop dead gorgeous but to deny any form of cosmetic help is just stupid , especially for someone whose identity is majorly based on looks , cosmetic aid/enhancements is inevitable.. but at least she didn't wreck anything - she kept it cleverly subtle.. ⭐️ 😆
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Ash according to my friends is even more beautiful in person than in pictures.  Having said that she has definitely used FILLERS for her cheeks and  as with age cheeks usually tend to sag/ lose its elasticity.  Both Madhuri and Aishwarya have plumper cheeks now in their 40s than they did in their 20s. 

She has had work done on her face no doubt about it. Rest no idea.

For some reason, I don't think that Madhuri has done anything to her cheeks. My mom is 49 and her cheeks are plump and she looks prettier than ever. Embarrassing to say, but much more beautiful than I do right now at 20. But my mom obviously is chubby, and has some weight on herself. With madhuri I think its pretty natural, as far as loose skin is concerned, I think camera and makeup can do wonders. 

Ash, I dont believe pictures, I don't think she has done anything to her cheeks. Eyebrow lifts for sure though. Its obvious.