Arjun
Arjun

Ariya FF: Shadow Chapter 2, Pg 11, April 6th 2015

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hi Dearies,
I am here with another story. This has both Riya and Roshni. It is a Sad Story. I am warning in advanceLOL And the Shayari i used in the update is not written by me.

Shadow

Chapter 1

To be born as an orphan was not her choice, but to be wedded to Arjun Suryakanth Rawte was her choice, to love him till she die was her choice. And that choice led her to the situation she was now in. She sank herself deep in the mattress, her hands clutching her chest and abdomen as she tried hard to keep her tears in bay. As the loud laugh and happy giggles of the family members from the hall echoed throughout her room, she felt someone had poured acid to her heart. She was also part of that family till a few days before. But now, she was just a liability. She was just the Second wife of Arjun, Riya Arjun Rawte. No wait, she is no longer has the right to attach Arjun's name to her name. Infront of the law she was no more his legally wedded life.  Because his first wife has come back from death, Roshni Arjun Rawte. She was dead for the world almost for 5 years. But one day she came back to let the world know that she was not dead but in comma. And now that she came back, Riya's marriage of 3 months held no validity. What hurt Riya was not the part that she was not legally wedded anymore to her Arjun, but it's that she no longer held any value in his family. She is just a liability for them. She was just a shadow for them. A shadow of Roshni. When the real person came back, why someone need a shadow?

Meri zindagi mujhe yeh bata,
Muje bhul kar tujhe kya mila ?

Meri hasrato ka hisaab de,
Dil tod kar tujhe kya mila...?

Tere chaar din ke pyaar se,
Muje umar bhar ka gum mila

Main toot kar bikhar gayi,
Muje tod kar tujhe kya mila ?

The antique clock in Suryakanth Mansion chimed 12 AM. All the laughter and sound had died down the hall long ago. There was utter silence of the midnight. Riya slowly gathered herself and got down from the bed. With slow steps she descended the stairs and walked towards the kitchen. She saw a plate covered with another plate kept in the kitchen counter. She sadly smiled and recalled it must be Ramu Kaka who had kept that there. Ramu Kaka is the servant of that house. He is a fatherly figure to her. He is the only one whose feelings didn't changed towards her even after Roshni's re-entry. He still kept food aside for every night knowing well that she will come down only at the mid-night. Wiping the lone tear, she picked up the plate and walked towards now deserted dining table. She drew a chair for herself and sat down. Soundlessly she started having her food even though her appetite had died long back. She looked at the dining table and the hall. There was a time when she was always surrounded by her loved ones. Previously Arjun never used to let her have her alone. Those 3 months were pure bliss for her. He had loved her and pampered her like a child. Eventhough they hadn't physically consummated, he had showered her with hugs and kisses. Thinking about this she chocked on her food. She started coughing frantically and looked for water in the table. Having found no water there, with difficulty she ran to kitchen to drink water. As she gulped down water she felt relief. However it was not enough to quench the fire in her heart. She slumped down on the kitchen floor as she recalled the sweet memories...

Today Riya had prepared Arjun's favourite dishes for dinner. She was really happy serving those dishes to him.  He beamed at her as he saw his favourites on the dining table. As soon as Riya finished serving, he attacked his plate like a hungry child. He could hear his father, mother and his wife laughing in the background. He looked up from the plate and pouted at them. They laughed more seeing his pout. Riya sat next to him and pulled cheek. His mom, Nirmala looked at them affectionately.

Nirmala: What is this Arjun? Eat slowly. No one is gonna take that away from you. Riya has prepared it especially for you.

Arjun: I know mom. That's why I couldn't wait to savour it.

He winked at Riya and she blushed.

Suryakanth: "Arjun, you are becoming besharam day by day. Don't forget your  parents are here."

Arjun: "What dad. What besharam thing I did? I just winked at her. Don't worry I won't kiss her infront of you"

Riya who was eating her food suddenly chocked her food hearing at what he told and started coughing. Arjun was next to her in a jiffy as he patted her back. He was really scared seeing her condition. He gave water and patted her back till she calmed down.  She looked at Arjun who had tears in his eyes. She was really touched to see his concern. Before she could voice out anything, he hugged her tight as if to never let her go. Seeing that scene Suryakanth and Nirmala came to them and engulfed them in a bear hug. After a few moments they parted away. Nirmala cupped her face and dropped a kiss on her forehead and told;

"You are the light in our house Beta. Our Roshni"

She was the light of this house till a few days before. But when the Real Roshni came, she was dumped into the darkness as if she never existed.

Wiping her tears she got up from the floor and walked back to the dining table. Picking up her food she walked to the sink. She washed the plate after dumping her remaining food in the dustbin. Offing the light in the kitchen, she walked towards the stairs. She was about to step on the stairs when the room next to the stairs flung open and a man emerged from there with an empty water jug. Their eyes locked for a brief moment. Again tears welled up in her eyes seeing her Arjun, no not hers, just Arjun. Arjun also looked at the woman whom he loved. He still loved her but he was torn between the love he has towards her and the love he has towards Roshni. He saw her beautiful eyes well up. It's been one week that he had seen her. He realized that in the happiness of having Roshni back, he had totally forgotten about Riya. He felt ashamed as he saw how pale and thin she had become in the past one week.

"Riyu..."

She closed her eyes as she heard him calling out to her after one long week. She bit her lips trying to control the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. He reached to her in a jiffy and cupped her face. She leaned to his hand and let the tears flow. He wiped those tears. He was about to say something when from the room he heard Roshni calling out to him. They jerked back to present. He took a step back. He stammered;

"Woh...I... I came to get water. I think Roshni is awake. Woh... She is scared to be alone. That's why. I..."

Before he could say anything Riya sprinted the stairs and entered her rooms. Locking herself in the darkness she started crying her heart out.

"Arjun, only if you could remember you would realize that I am also afraid of darkness and loneliness..."

Arjun was shocked for a moment seeing her running off suddenly. He then realized what he told. He remembered that she is always afraid of darkness. It was only after their marriage she started coping up with the darkness. He remembered the way she cuddled to him as soon as he switches off the light in the night. It was only his presence that soothed her nerves. He looked at her room in the upper floor and saw no lights there. He wondered how she was coping up with the darkness now. Little he knew that she was hugging his shirt and crying to sleep every night.

So, how was it? Did i make you cry? If so, embrace yourself for more tearsWinkLOL I am fed up of writing only happy storiesOuchLOL And by the way some sad things can lead to happinessWink Ab Samjhe ya Samjhavu?Wink

Edited by rosamale - 06 April 2015 at 6:18am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

lizabhomiswaaspcuteangel32923iluvrainaartiaptl123APRIL14fairyshahangelariyaswethalovelySanaHolicGursharn3010angelshahdinazzashmifebaaSATRISHIneitkaariyabestfancuppypie121skraftymadmadona-Prithi-whitelilycuteariyashah10chand91devildiva21jeharshuHue.Splashll_megha_ll

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Index

Chapter 1 - Above

Chapter 2 - Page 11

Edited by rosamale - 06 April 2015 at 6:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gursharn3010cuppypie121jeharshucuteariyall_megha_ll

rosamale90 Newbie
rosamale90
rosamale90

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone, 
This is my PM account for my Arjun works. Please buddy me for PMs. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll_megha_lljeharshu

ariyabestfan IF-Rockerz
ariyabestfan
ariyabestfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
wow what a concept..
arjun was happy with riya..
but rosh come back..
n arjun n his family totally forget about riya..
plz continue soon
do pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosamale

AriyaLilyOrchid IF-Dazzler
AriyaLilyOrchid
AriyaLilyOrchid

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
AWESOME
POOR RIYA

rosamale

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyabestfan

wow what a concept..
arjun was happy with riya..
but rosh come back..
n arjun n his family totally forget about riya..
plz continue soon
do pm me

Thank you DearBig smile So you are ready to read further. Dont tell me that i didnt warn youWinkLOL BTW, you are also really good at making your readers crySmile

SanaHolic

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AriyaLilyOrchid

AWESOME
POOR RIYA
Big smile
Tumpa12 IF-Dazzler
Tumpa12