Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

2 ~Whatever happens...~ Part 10 'Something is changing' Pg 127 (Page 99)

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

agn a beautiful chaptr...luved it...
Thanks Harshu!Embarrassed
d way joja's frndship is taking a phase its really awsum 2 knw...While reading ur chaptr I ws actuly laughing and rembering d amer track whr jodha dances and jalal hiding bhind d pillar ws gazing at his wife dancing and ws mesmerized by her beauty and dance... LOL huhhh kya din the woh...
I tried to show an inspiration of the Amer track only! Those days were amazing!Day Dreaming
bt precap sounds scary wil jalal also blame jodha or wil he support her... Confused plzzz update soon...
The real test for their relationship begins!Wink

SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tmaddy

Superb update... Thnx for the PM
Thanks dear!Embarrassed
Jalal and Jodha have finally started to warm upto each other -- more comfortable around each other -- the highlight of the part being that Jalal realized that its her personality that he is attracted to - not her beauty or the clothes she wears...
Yes...their budding relationship will give them a lot of new experiences...Jalal finally realised that he admires and adores her for what she is!Embarrassed
Jodha wanted Jalal to see her performance -- infacat she was even willing to show it to him first -- even if it was in her pyjamas... but look at jalals nakhras -- he wanted to see her the whole package...
Jodha has spoilt him in a wayWink
 I mean - what if he wasn't able to make it to see her performance -- but I guess that wasn't passible after all hes the main protagonist...
YesEmbarrassed
Shareefs bantering was actually cute -- mujhe nahi mila toh use bhi nahi milna chahiye -- he actually hoped Jalal shudnt be able to see since he was refrained from it...Wink
Shareef is an idiotLOL Jalal has every right to look at his wifeWink
Maham has planned to punish Jodha -- but I would love to see her plan backfiring -- if at all -- I am pretty sure Jalal and Hamida will defo stand beside her... Big smileBig smile
Wink
Continue soon...
Star
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jass2227

awesome chapter...
thnx for pm
Thanks!Wink
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jass2227

Awesome chapter
i hate maham
thnks for pm
Thanks! Maham is justAngry
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

superb update sammyClap
Thanks Krina!Embarrassed
finally jalal and jodha start knowing each other.Embarrassed
Embarrassed
but this maham spoiled all the things Angry
She will learn her lessonAngry
i hope jalal support jodhaCry
Star
thanks to pm meWink
update soonSmile
Big smile

SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

samy..superb update as usual..
Thanks Nishat!Embarrassed
wow ..the chapter was so sweet except the last part. loved how comfortably they are interacting with each other.
Day Dreaming
hamida noticed this ..like hamida me too wants they remain the same..in car too they are thinking about each other and wanted to spend time with each other. 
Aren't they just adorableDay Dreaming
aww Jo cares for Jalal so much...I knew it Jalal ll surely sneak into the function and will see her Jo ..grr Sharif too..
Wink
and Maham .she stole marriage outfit a jewellery and put them into Jo 's car.I hope this marriage take place ..otherwise Ruku in their life. no way. misunderstanding is OK..but no third person plz..
Ruqs won't be interfering here...that's for sureEmbarrassed
I hope Jalal supports Jo over evidences..continue soon..
Real test begins!Star
thanks for the pm..
Embarrassed
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taaniroyal

Done with part 1. it was nyce to read..
start was unique..
Thanks Taani!Embarrassed
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptidamcoolnahuzaNiroshakosanammlpratyushaRANANDAashuparabDivyasinirajbirgaganAmjt.pariliaamariabunty1962paastaarchanaASvenyarumugamSinghAnjuswan41harikamishnavanitha15Rafaela04tilted_angleshaivaniGandhimathisridSRIJANI14navdeepmehra473Leyla94jass2227jodhavani94mrindanimiramichunty1962AmanDeep21preyasekarmahakhan1unknown2592rs_fun2Rani1965dharmimumRitikaGarg8Tehzeeb89Manishi1SATD06pkdhotshalinikanagu...Thendral...AnjuabchandgothiaMonalisaJKutty58J2loverdkorumillimonalisa1232thlesspinkrose1Sricharan416mama17lathaanireddyvjctpt378rameshwari11kousaniGeetanjali1993jhansi_chowdaryketaki1_SJM_dharaangellovejodhaakbarJerylGurKaurMs.OswalMaryam9jasmine87sirat.kaursweety992Gupta.Shatakshi...Arushi...meenakaliswaranmerehanSuganya.Shaya_gorgeousRasika29gauriS--a.ishu--lovergirlalinaRutuja...ashpatSShreShthASweetshruthimeeramiss18..Prii1994..anu012natashathakurerning_wmelovesjaParijatDeewaniMonucutelovespariswriterBindu.aswin2134ja_Dexterity_amSavindiRSlovesJAabhi7861357rakshashahbhaviniGeetbaalaashaj.GreekPrincess.rishbala3018Kalgi22Pretty_meswetiiimamtasinglaavika444cuty1997mushatMagpie_sharmacattyspvd-DZ-

Go to top