Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

2 ~Whatever happens...~ Part 10 'Something is changing' Pg 127 (Page 53)

devikamahankal Senior Member
devikamahankal
devikamahankal

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
this wait is killing,
please update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamahankal

this wait is killing,
please update
Aiming for a Holi updateEmbarrassed
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
no, pls update soon
cant wait that longer

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamtasingla

no, pls update soon
cant wait that longer
Dearies, I have a lot happening this week; Farewell and MBA interview as well! So it could take a bit of timeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikarthik--cute.manasi--

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sammy nice treading story dear.
Just read it. 
Can't wait for the hatred to convert to love. Waiting for ur update.

Also saw that u have named ur blog story. Nyc going thriller black storyWink

Waiting for updates of all ur stories 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthikarthikSpringBreakers

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by mamtasingla

no, pls update soon
cant wait that longer
Dearies, I have a lot happening this week; Farewell and MBA interview as well! So it could take a bit of timeEmbarrassed

oh yes u hv interview so all d best ...Thumbs Up . may u get what u desire...Embarrassed
n farewell...ab kya kahun...LOL

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepasub

Sammy nice treading story dear.
Just read it. 
Thank you so much Deepa Di!Hug
Can't wait for the hatred to convert to love. Waiting for ur update.
Day Dreaming
Also saw that u have named ur blog story. Nyc going thriller black storyWink
Thank you for your suggestion!Hug

Waiting for updates of all ur stories 
Thank you very much!Hug
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Teaser for Part 7

Jodha was anxiously pacing up and down her room. It was pretty late in the night; she was waiting for her husband to arrive. She had come back home after the mixed encounter with him and was praying fervently that he had handed over the CCTV footage to the higher authorities. After checking the time for the umpteenth time on the wall clock, she sat down.

Jodha - What is taking him so long? Did they detain him for questioning? Oh no! What have I done, I should have...

Just then, the handsome man stepped into the room, looking anything but exhausted. He seemed in a very good mood, and his smile reassured the tensed woman that everything was under control.

Jodha (getting up) - Thank God! I was thinking that something went wrong!

Jalal - Nothing was ever wrong Jodha...

Jodha - Then why did it take you so long to come back?

Jalal - That's because I had gone out partying with my friends...after I handed over the footage to the cops...

Jodha - What did the cops say? Did they ask you any questions?

Jalal - Woah, let me complete teekhi mirchi! As I was saying, after giving them the disk, they let me go after asking a few questions. I returned to office and continued working till 8 pm when my friends called, pestering me to come with them to a new joint which has opened in town...

The harrowed wife continued to listen to the stories of her tipsy husband, as anger rushed to her face. She couldn't believe that all her worry and concern was in vain; she feared that her erstwhile husband had been subjected to endless rounds of questioning when he was actually enjoying vodka shots and whisky pegs in some whimsical bar!

Jalal - So, that's why I got late...

Jodha - Do you even realise how worried I was! I thought you must have been in serious trouble! Even if you were out partying, you could have at least informed! This is height of irresponsibility, Mr Mohammed!

Jalal - I did call Ammi, and give me one good reason as to why should I keep you informed about my movements?

Jodha - That's because I thought the police would detain you because of me and...

Jalal - Oh really, I don't believe this...

Jodha - Mr Mohammed, a wife needs to know about her husband's whereabouts even though she hates him!

Jalal - You made two contradictory statements there! Firstly, I am surprised that you finally accepted that you are my wife...

Jodha - Udna bandh kijiye! I can never accept you as my husband, even though the legalities say so...and if it is troubling, you are free to pursue any relationship. I won't say a word...

Jalal - How about I say that I am not interested?

Jodha - Then that's your call, a bit difficult for me to believe since men pine for it so much...

Jalal - Mrs Jodha, you have not understood me fully! If I have set my sights on something, nothing else interests me...I want the said thing at any cost!

Jodha - You only know how to grab things from others, Mr Mohammed. Like how you grabbed me away from Surya...

Her words hit a sour note within the tipsy man, anger rushing to his face. He wanted to tell her to have control over her words, but calmed down.

Jalal - Jodha Singh, wherever I may be, I am not answerable to you. So please, behtar hoga agar tum jatana bandh kar do ke tum meri wife ho. Denial gives you no right to question me. Now, if you could please move aside, I need to retire for the night...

The frustrated man just walked off, without giving her a second look. Her words had really hurt him; what had he not done for her? Yet she couldn't look beyond the fact that he forcibly took her away! He thought things were actually beginning to change; she was lightening up. Their argument had completely shattered his perception; they were the same as the time she had stepped into his life. He didn't even want to cast another look at her, and just slept off without saying a word.

Edited by justlovetv - 28 February 2015 at 3:47am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptidamcoolmlpratyushaRANANDAtanjica1cdhivya12DivyasiniAmjt.parisky_aguilerako1234yeltyasLeyla94mrindaniatoshi.chanda06mahakhan1ASHAMANIPALnuridazahrars_fun2unknown2592laharipriyaRani1965anokhifrndTehzeeb89monikaberwapkdhotaviaanyaLekhSha...Thendral...chandgothiaMonalisaJJas2204J2loverpinkrose1Pba123fnaz299kousaniSricharan416ShivaniLuvJAjhansi_chowdary_SJM_renuganeshJerylsonali96meenakaliswaran...Arushi...khushbooparmarmerehanSuganya.SlajniRasika29gauriS--a.ishu--lovergirlalinaoshinchaudharysireesha76ashpatSUMESHNIAkankshaENRIQUEshruthikarthikmeeramiss18_akdha.forever_RSlovesJAhemakeertiDevilicious_ME_Dexterity_Geetbaala...Anushka...abhi7861357rakshalovespariMonucutedeepa111mushatMagpie_cuty1997ashaj.GreekPrincess.rishbala3018Kalgi22Pretty_memamtasinglaavika444swetiii-DZ-

Go to top