Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

2 ~Whatever happens...~ Part 10 'Something is changing' Pg 127 (Page 46)

jass2227 Groupbie
jass2227
jass2227

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
love this ff..
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Update soon sammy Tongue

Edited by avika444 - 12 February 2015 at 7:58am

SpringBreakers

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Sammy is it ur pic on blog.

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

Awww ... Day DreamingHeartHug
Sugu!HugHugHug
Hey Sammy , WHH is now moving in a brisk pace with a interesting plot yaar Clap , And Jalal Man i love this guy so much Heart , I have said this numerous times n will say more for infinite times too WinkLOL , Such is this guy's Spell on us LOLDay Dreaming Since i didn't comment on last part , i wanted to say abt it too Big smile 
Aww...Thanks a lot dear! And I am glad you're liking the pace! And we all love Jalal! He is so Blushing. He binds all the women with a spellBlushing
Walima n that b4 confrontation Embarrassed ,
Embarrassed
 Not only Ja but i got amused too Tongue Jo got my attention with her fiercy Rajputi Attitude Clap ... ' Never did Accept her Defeat ' to Jalal and tried to be more strong in all terms , i kinda loved it ClapEmbarrassed !!!
Yes! Jalal has found a tough match! She is not only stubborn but is also egoistic, just like himWink
 But This shareef guy AngryAngry , he has given a drug to her Angry but thank god , Jallu came on time to save his Wife EmbarrassedWink ... Bada Heroic Nikli my charming prince LOLLOL "but dude u need to go far away to get her love" I wanted to say this to him WinkLOL ..
Shareef is a Censored. He desperately wants her, but Jallu is there naWink. he will protect his wife from this leechadBig smile. And yes, he will have to work his bum off to win her loveWink
. As usual , shocking ending Shocked but for Jo i think , i kinda expected this even b4 their wedding WinkLOL Jallu se yehi umeed thi Mujhe Embarrassed 
Yes, many people knew that Jalal only had him sent awayTongue

And coming on to chappy 5 Embarrassed , I didn't expect Jo ka Apology Shocked like Jallu  i too got Astonished LOLLOL , Whether it's Jo or someone else WinkLOL ... 
Yes, I think that was shocking for many peopleShocked. The girl finally softened up a littleTongue
So our Jo has resumed with her education so nice to hear Tongue , and saath hi saath tease-a-thons WinkLOL it happens everywhere in colg life LOL Friends do pester with these kinda questions , even when they know that they wont get proper answersLOLLOL ...
Yes, the girl resumed her studiesWink She wants to match up to her husband after allEmbarrassed And we all girls do this to our friends naLOL

Jallu's WAy of DEmonstration BlushingBlushingBlushing , Hayee ... Jo ki saath saath mein bhi blushed with this TEdish way of Retort Wink !!! U know right , i always love tedish Jalal a lot HugCool ... 
Yes, he will do anything to grab her attentionBlushing And even his wife ends up not refusingWink Tedish Jallu is soo Blushing
I will dedicate a song for him too LOL " HANGOVER " from Kick Wink !!! Banda hi Aisa , that i drool over him again n again whenever i get free time WinkLOL ... 
AaahBlushing
Ok now update soon SAmmy Embarrassed , I wanted to know how Jo will handle her HAndsome husband to support Zakira WinkLOL A chirpy  update Sammy  ClapHeart
Thanks a lot sugu!Hug
Hug Will update soon!Embarrassed
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jass2227

love this ff..
plz update soon
Yes dear!Embarrassed
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika444

Update soon sammy Tongue
Sammy is it ur pic on blog. 
Will update soon!
Yes that is my pictureTongue
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

wonderful update sammy Big smile , full of surprises Tongue
thanx for the pm Smile 
Thanks hon!Hug

Her reply left him stunned. He very well knew that he had been defeated again, but he had no idea that Surya held no importance in her life.
defeated LOL , but am happy that no more surya held any importance in their life n jalal got good shot from her ferrocious wife...Wink
Yes, she will continue to surprise himWink
She looked at him, with anger and shock. He had cut her twice while she was speaking, only to give his nonsensical theories about how she was trying to grab his attention.
oh dear , its jalaluddin mohammad u r dealing withEmbarrassed . she must know that her husband  will not let her have her way so easily , she still has to learn many things...Tongue
Yes of courseWink
she knew that she would never be able to accept Jalal as her husband. They had a very hazy future.
only time will tell...Wink
Big smileEmbarrassed
He had instructed all of his staff to continuously inform him about his wife's whereabouts. Hence, in spite of being in office, he was very well-informed whether she had reached home or was still away . 
how caring...Embarrassed
n she must be unknown to this . am i right ?Wink
Yes she has absolutely no ideaWink
He stopped laughing on hearing the last part; and cast a glance at her. She was wearing a nightdress; and looked hot. He was trying to control himself from actually grabbing her, while she made worthless accusations of indecency!
since not in serialCry but in ur updates she has always been hottieEmbarrassed (remember HFLLOL)
LOLWink
i wonder what nightdress she was wearing  that jalal was finding it hard to control himself from grabbing her...Wink
It was a normal fitting strappy nightdress with a small jacket to coverWink
His ears stood up. Her acidic tongue was irritating him; he needed to get back at her. He swiftly held her arm and put his other hand around her waist.
Day Dreaming , how come jalal is not dreaming anything...LOL
LolLOL
His ears stood up. It was difficult to believe that it came from a person who always kept insulting him in and out. Life is surely surprising, he thought.
jodha & apology...that too from jalal...Ouch
YesWink

Jalal (smiling) - Apology accepted

She gave him a slight smile, and began preparing for college.

aww...Day Dreaming

finally "things lighten a bit" Embarrassed

YesEmbarrassed

Hug

SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Samanika wonderful chapter dear Clap 
Thanks!Embarrassed

Wow Jodha answer is superb I give a damn about Surya do what ever you want & I will not cry stunning Jalaal LOL...
YesWinkLOL
Jalaal all hopes to see her crying & breaking down has gone away , but Jalaal is not showing his displeasure, but trying to instigate her, by saying she is seeking his attention, which he did earlier Wink
Yes of courseWink

Finally JO is attending college and her inlaws are so sweet & helpful to her and has friends Moti & suku ( her sister) to hang out... But where is Maan, he knows that not Jo it's Surya  who dumped her ..
Maan will come to know soon, Jodha has not explicitly met him after her marriageEmbarrassed

Poor guy so much attracted & trying to be normal with her, but JO tongue is her weapon which will irritate him more...
YesBlushing

Jallu gave her good name Theeki Mirch Cool, she should also call him Akadu ...Wink  Surely the tides are changing now between JJ...
Yes, the tides are changing! Yes, Jodha can also call him AkaduWink. She is after all, his teekhi mirchiCool

Morning ranting between JJ is so cute looks like Jallu adjusted very well with theeki mirch & now if she behaves sweetly with him he is fully Doob jayega Pyaar mein  LOL
TotallyLOL  He is already so much attracted to her and if now this happens, he will be flatWink

Looks like there will be another argument between JJ now regarding Zakira.. Wacko
YesOuch

Waiting to see how Jo saves Zakira & who is there behind her..
Embarrassed
Lovely update dear & Waiting for next one samanika  Hug
HugHug

Go to top