Jodha Akbar

2 ~Whatever happens...~ Part 10 'Something is changing' Pg 127 - Page 93

deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi samy,whats up??

update is so gud.
rahim unknowingly help jalal get to know about truth .
jo is really hurt nd restless nd ja felt guilty for hurting her bt its just the circumstances that he think like tjat.
bt now he knows the truth nd surely punish maham .its payback time of maham.
precap is exciting .
update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res...😆
yesterday only i was reading part 9... nd today u updated...😆
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mei bhi ress
Unress

Wonderful chapter samy👏
Really felt bad for Jodha , her pain, hurt well written.. his indifference hurt her.
Brave girl made her view point clear to the suspicious man..can't blame Jalal coz she had issues with him...That particular scene ... Jo held Jalal's arm..and he turns around.. couldn't help but remember the JJ scene from the show.loved it. UFF Jalal's wild imagination..flattered me😉😳.Love ammijaan always supports Jo.. she suspected daal me  kuch kaala hai..
Like in the show here too Maham's true colors revealed through Rahim [ ruks abortion track]😆
Loved the interaction of Jalal and Rahim... their convo was so nice enjoyed reading it. cutie pie noticed his mamu .. always happy when jo was around him😳
The after effect of Rahim's revelations on Jalal narrated perfectly👏
Just loved Jodha's  reaction in car 😆 loved their cute petty fight 😊 Love their attitudes😉
Finally, Mr Mohammed in action👍🏼 Poor Jo slept  heavy -heartedly
It would be definitely going to be interesting to see  Jalal  manofying the wounded tigress😆
Eagerly waiting for more of JJ interaction..😉😳 Update next chappy soon😳

Edited by shruthikarthik - 8 years ago
Ashvneet2399 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! GREAT STORY DEAR...
LOVED IT...SUPERB...👏

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely chapter di! Jo n JA started feeling something something, n this JA ignoring Jo really so pathetic attitude,
I lyk ur thread of index too . I read your all stories in one go . your blog stories I mean one shots n short stories too, u have beautifully written ur stories
Now waiting for ur next. story HIS FIRST LOVE n Blog story DARK FANTASY . DI PLEASE TELL ME WHEN U WILL UPDATE THESE TWO STORIES PLEASE SAMY DI :p
n thanks for pm
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update.something is changing dimension of their relation is changing .deep somewhere jo has a trust he will listen and understand her .ja has a trust on her but its starting of   new relation so steel have doubt after know about maham he dig deep on that path and soon whole truth will be in front of everyone.it will be strong pillar of new start.he can't bare tears in HER eyes and set beside her and creasing her head is lovely. 
erning_w thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update dear..
Finally Jalal knowing the truth
And eagerly waiting for precap.
Continue soon dear
Thank's for the pm 😊
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG whatta chapter 👏...my dear sammy !! the emotions u brought out of both character is worth reading thousand times ... I am so proud of you ... you have come a long long way since your first FF ... so much of improvement !!! this story is going in an excellent direction ... i am so much in love with this story ...  this jalal & jodha, they are so different from HFL ... yet so lovable ...
each of them have their own distinguished features ... !! nothing less or nothing more ...unlike our show characters ... importance is given to each of them equally !!! 

so finally the truth unveils & that to by a child ... now I want to know how jalal will manaofy his sherni ... & what will be his reaction knowing adham as maham's son ... 

btw keep writing sammy ... keep JA alive with your updates on FF's & OS ... so what , if the show ended abruptly ... we can keep JA alive here in this very forum ... !!! love ya ❤️
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

OMG whatta chapter 👏...my dear sammy !! the emotions u brought out of both character is worth reading thousand times ... I am so proud of you ... you have come a long long way since your first FF ... so much of improvement !!! this story is going in an excellent direction ... i am so much in love with this story ...(me too varshu & sam knws it well )   this jalal & jodha, they are so different from HFL ... yet so lovable ... Indeed

each of them have their own distinguished features ... !! nothing less or nothing more ...unlike our show characters ... importance is given to each of them equally !!! 

so finally the truth unveils & that to by a child ... now I want to know how jalal will manaofy his sherni ... & what will be his reaction knowing adham as maham's son ... 

btw keep writing sammy ... keep JA alive with your updates on FF's & OS ... so what , if the show ended abruptly ... we can keep JA alive here in this very forum ... !!! love ya ❤️

Yes totally agree with u varrshhh😎⭐️
U spoke my ❤️ out.  Love u sam🤗
Keep writing n keep updating asap. 
Edited by lovergirlalina - 8 years ago
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome...finally truth is out and ja is guilty...lovely describe of ja feelings...interesting precap continue soon nd do pm