Posted: 9 years ago
Sammy is it ur pic on blog.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Awww ... β€οΈπŸ€—

Sugu!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hey Sammy , WHH is now moving in a brisk pace with a interesting plot yaar πŸ‘ , And Jalal Man i love this guy so much β€οΈ , I have said this numerous times n will say more for infinite times too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† , Such is this guy's Spell on us πŸ˜† Since i didn't comment on last part , i wanted to say abt it too πŸ˜ƒ 
Aww...Thanks a lot dear! And I am glad you're liking the pace! And we all love Jalal! He is so β˜ΊοΈ. He binds all the women with a spell☺️
Walima n that b4 confrontation πŸ˜³ ,
😳
 Not only Ja but i got amused too πŸ˜› Jo got my attention with her fiercy Rajputi Attitude πŸ‘ ... ' Never did Accept her Defeat ' to Jalal and tried to be more strong in all terms , i kinda loved it πŸ‘πŸ˜³ !!!
Yes! Jalal has found a tough match! She is not only stubborn but is also egoistic, just like himπŸ˜‰
 But This shareef guy πŸ˜‘😑 , he has given a drug to her πŸ˜‘ but thank god , Jallu came on time to save his Wife πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ... Bada Heroic Nikli my charming prince πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "but dude u need to go far away to get her love" I wanted to say this to him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..
Shareef is a πŸ€¬. He desperately wants her, but Jallu is there naπŸ˜‰. he will protect his wife from this leechadπŸ˜ƒ. And yes, he will have to work his bum off to win her loveπŸ˜‰
. As usual , shocking ending πŸ˜² but for Jo i think , i kinda expected this even b4 their wedding πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Jallu se yehi umeed thi Mujhe πŸ˜³ 
Yes, many people knew that Jalal only had him sent awayπŸ˜›

And coming on to chappy 5 πŸ˜³ , I didn't expect Jo ka Apology πŸ˜² like Jallu  i too got Astonished πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , Whether it's Jo or someone else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... 
Yes, I think that was shocking for many people😲. The girl finally softened up a littleπŸ˜›
So our Jo has resumed with her education so nice to hear πŸ˜› , and saath hi saath tease-a-thons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† it happens everywhere in colg life πŸ˜† Friends do pester with these kinda questions , even when they know that they wont get proper answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
Yes, the girl resumed her studiesπŸ˜‰ She wants to match up to her husband after all😳 And we all girls do this to our friends naπŸ˜†

Jallu's WAy of DEmonstration β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ , Hayee ... Jo ki saath saath mein bhi blushed with this TEdish way of Retort πŸ˜‰ !!! U know right , i always love tedish Jalal a lot πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž ... 
Yes, he will do anything to grab her attention☺️ And even his wife ends up not refusingπŸ˜‰ Tedish Jallu is soo β˜ΊοΈ
I will dedicate a song for him too πŸ˜† " HANGOVER " from Kick πŸ˜‰ !!! Banda hi Aisa , that i drool over him again n again whenever i get free time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... 
Aaah☺️
Ok now update soon SAmmy πŸ˜³ , I wanted to know how Jo will handle her HAndsome husband to support Zakira πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† A chirpy  update Sammy  πŸ‘β€οΈ
Thanks a lot sugu!πŸ€—

πŸ€— Will update soon!😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail

Originally posted by: jass2227

love this ff..
plz update soon

Yes dear!😳
SpringBreakers thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika444

Update soon sammy πŸ˜›

Sammy is it ur pic on blog. 

Will update soon!
Yes that is my pictureπŸ˜›
SpringBreakers thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

wonderful update sammy πŸ˜ƒ , full of surprises πŸ˜›

thanx for the pm πŸ˜Š 
Thanks hon!πŸ€—

Her reply left him stunned. He very well knew that he had been defeated again, but he had no idea that Surya held no importance in her life.
defeated πŸ˜† , but am happy that no more surya held any importance in their life n jalal got good shot from her ferrocious wife...πŸ˜‰
Yes, she will continue to surprise himπŸ˜‰
She looked at him, with anger and shock. He had cut her twice while she was speaking, only to give his nonsensical theories about how she was trying to grab his attention.
oh dear , its jalaluddin mohammad u r dealing with😳 . she must know that her husband  will not let her have her way so easily , she still has to learn many things...πŸ˜›
Yes of courseπŸ˜‰
she knew that she would never be able to accept Jalal as her husband. They had a very hazy future.
only time will tell...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
He had instructed all of his staff to continuously inform him about his wife's whereabouts. Hence, in spite of being in office, he was very well-informed whether she had reached home or was still away . 
how caring...😳
n she must be unknown to this . am i right ?πŸ˜‰
Yes she has absolutely no ideaπŸ˜‰
He stopped laughing on hearing the last part; and cast a glance at her. She was wearing a nightdress; and looked hot. He was trying to control himself from actually grabbing her, while she made worthless accusations of indecency!
since not in serial😭 but in ur updates she has always been hottie😳 (remember HFLπŸ˜†)
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i wonder what nightdress she was wearing  that jalal was finding it hard to control himself from grabbing her...πŸ˜‰
It was a normal fitting strappy nightdress with a small jacket to coverπŸ˜‰
His ears stood up. Her acidic tongue was irritating him; he needed to get back at her. He swiftly held her arm and put his other hand around her waist.
 , how come jalal is not dreaming anything...πŸ˜†
LolπŸ˜†
His ears stood up. It was difficult to believe that it came from a person who always kept insulting him in and out. Life is surely surprising, he thought.
jodha & apology...that too from jalal...
YesπŸ˜‰

Jalal (smiling) - Apology accepted

She gave him a slight smile, and began preparing for college.

aww...

finally "things lighten a bit" πŸ˜³

Yes😳

πŸ€—

SpringBreakers thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Samanika wonderful chapter dear πŸ‘ 

Thanks!😳

Wow Jodha answer is superb I give a damn about Surya do what ever you want & I will not cry stunning Jalaal πŸ˜†...
YesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Jalaal all hopes to see her crying & breaking down has gone away , but Jalaal is not showing his displeasure, but trying to instigate her, by saying she is seeking his attention, which he did earlier πŸ˜‰
Yes of courseπŸ˜‰

Finally JO is attending college and her inlaws are so sweet & helpful to her and has friends Moti & suku ( her sister) to hang out... But where is Maan, he knows that not Jo it's Surya  who dumped her ..
Maan will come to know soon, Jodha has not explicitly met him after her marriage😳

Poor guy so much attracted & trying to be normal with her, but JO tongue is her weapon which will irritate him more...
Yes☺️

Jallu gave her good name Theeki Mirch 😎, she should also call him Akadu ...πŸ˜‰  Surely the tides are changing now between JJ...
Yes, the tides are changing! Yes, Jodha can also call him AkaduπŸ˜‰. She is after all, his teekhi mirchi😎

Morning ranting between JJ is so cute looks like Jallu adjusted very well with theeki mirch & now if she behaves sweetly with him he is fully Doob jayega Pyaar mein  πŸ˜†
TotallyπŸ˜†  He is already so much attracted to her and if now this happens, he will be flatπŸ˜‰

Looks like there will be another argument between JJ now regarding Zakira..
Yes

Waiting to see how Jo saves Zakira & who is there behind her..
😳
Lovely update dear & Waiting for next one samanika  πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Previous
1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 107
Next