India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

spolier (Page 2)

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I also saw Soumya on the spoiler video. I dont think Soumya will go just yet. I have a feeling when Suhani will find out about Soumya, she will be beyond evil and then Yuvraj will comes in some how and make Souyma realize her mistake. 

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Yuvi eill know suhani 8s trying to save him...im sure yuvani will bond now hence d kiss...soumya can burn in jealousy
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=achu2610] TfsSmileI hate Soumya more thn dadi nwAngry[QUOTE] me to I think with negative characters there is a distinction that makes them enjoyable. The old bad makes ppl love to hate her so in a way 1 does end up looking forward to watching her to see what she does next- I think menka and rags belongs to this category as well. And than there is negative characters that u just hate and than u dnt want to watch them at all even for a second and souyma falls into this category and I think rakhi as well(although the actress who plays her is a better actress than neha).
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

I also saw Soumya on the spoiler video. I dont think Soumya will go just yet. I have a feeling when Suhani will find out about Soumya, she will be beyond evil and then Yuvraj will comes in some how and make Souyma realize her mistake.
ya I just saw the pic of the birla bahu"s and she was there looking fungly as always was really hoping she would have been gone by than bt oh well let's hope they dnt focus to much on her.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Yuvi eill know suhani 8s trying to save him...im sure yuvani will bond now hence d kiss...soumya can burn in jealousy
ya me to I cnt wait for this much awaited kiss her she is gona have a mini melt down again when she sees them kiss

Go to top