Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well this is sad...even though his role was minor he was still a wonderful person...tfs
Nghthawke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm so sad to hear this. This show has so much promise and yet they are squandering it on stupid stories. Please boot out Rajveer and Samaira. The sooner that storyline is ended the better. I see so many possibilities for this show.

For instance Bablu is another great actor that is being underutilized. When DD threw him out I wish Sid and his dad had given Bablu a job with Khuranna Constructions.

Also, if Bablu is the competent one at DD's shop, then why is DD leaving Kesar in charge of the safe?

Very disappointed with the way Bablu is acting at the chawl. As the competent one he should be intuit that something could very well go wrong at DD's store and he and Sid could have made arrangements for more security. Instead we have all of them turning into children at the chawl.

Again very sad to see "Prashant" leaving. I liked him very much in the role and I think his role could've been much better than just carrying a file around in an office.

Edited by Nghthawke - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Sad news but thanks ever so much Tanya!