Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

any way anushka can look like her old self again?

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I miss her old face. I miss the smile
Just yesterday i was watching long ka lashkara from patialia house and I realized how different she was back then. The smile was a killer. I cannot get used to her new face. I have a feeling i am watching an entirely new actor

I have not made this topic to bash anushka..she is a brilliant actor but it would be really nice if she starts looking like her former self again. 

All the girls out there (not being sexist..just girls know more about these things)..isn't there any way..any surgical correction through which she can look like her old self again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaTinah

Mugda IF-Dazzler
Mugda
Mugda

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Her face is ruined forever. Surgery is permanent. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SniCkerDoOdLe

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
She has got brilliant reviews for PK..Almost every review says she was tailor-made for the role..What more does an actor want? I have personally not seen the film & i have always found Anu repetitive but if she has proved ppl wrong with this performance, more power to her..If she manages to do it again with BV, no one will give a damn about the plastic surgery LOL

P.S. I know your intent is not to bash Anu but for me personally, i'd rather see an average/ pleasant looking actress give a knockout performance rather than drop dead gorgeous girls being wooden/ cringe-worthy on screen LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 22 December 2014 at 4:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesnomad.nessFiery.FawkesQueenExpression-HappyBird-Enycedoll-Nakshatra-cougarTownMesmerizingSanzScorpio_Velvet.Bongsookie...Amri..pakeezah_Darling_EnduranceprincessunaraMental_ManadhilIWishICould

Bhaadmejaa Goldie
Bhaadmejaa
Bhaadmejaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
In the chain letter video she looked really bad, her side profile is still tolerable.In the video even her nose looks bad. She looks better in stills, the moment she opens her mouth Ouch

acoustichaarts.

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I know rogerrocks but i am not saying one has to be good looking..it is just that their is an amount where you relate with a particular actor or actress..the way they smile..look etc. Anushka was anushka that way for me...keeping aside she looked good or not..i can't seem to relate to her anymore. Would love if she could get those looks back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamQueenExpressionKhanSinghKumarilovecrepesrogerrocks

SarunArshiIpk Goldie
SarunArshiIpk
SarunArshiIpk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I think she is getting back to her original look now. I believe her story that she dint do lip job bt just used a lip enhancment tool for her role in bombay velvet. else it wud nt have been possible fr her lips to turn from worst to better n better

princessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

I know rogerrocks but i am not saying one has to be good looking..it is just that their is an amount where you relate with a particular actor or actress..the way they smile..look etc. Anushka was anushka that way for me...keeping aside she looked good or not..i can't seem to relate to her anymore. Would love if she could get those looks back

I never related to her tbh LOL  I always felt Pari is better than Anu..Even when it comes to feisty or bubbly roles..So if she has managed to act really well in PK, I'l still relate to this role of hers a lot more than her earlier ones LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTown..Amri.._Darling_Kamala05Star_girl

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Many reviewers  ignored the obvious change and concentrated on Anuska's natural performance..some didnt ignore it ..The female journos mostly addressed it.

But if you search for Anushka lips or Anushka lip  on twitter..it is really sad.There are hundreds making fun of her lips..

I think Katrina also has paid a price for that..Her earning and visibilty has plummeted compared to Kareena,who  even after two years of marriage is still going strong..People still connect to her face which is young and fresh as ever.

As always in the next few months it will be clear,whether Anushka gained from PK or not..can't say anything yet..

Edited by you2 - 22 December 2014 at 4:59am

Go to top