Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

A Glimpse Of Paradise - IshRa OS (Page 9)

janu12345 Goldie
janu12345
janu12345

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Aaanii...Hug A beautifull romantic OS that has left me like this...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing God knows how many times I have read it already... and everytime that is what it does to me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am very very sorry for the laaate comment.. just couldnt put any comment for this wonderful OS of yours!!! UnhappyThis show has given me friends when I didnt even expect it.. and we love you too aani...TongueTongue

The adhoori date... and trust you to come up with something beautifulin the same situation when you write...!Embarrassed I could imagine the whole scene just the way you described it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

That date would have been interrupted.. my grouse was the way it was done.. atleast a conversation considering everything that had happened... trust you to make up for that and how...ClapTongue

"...she reminded me you see how the journey is more enjoyable than the arrival at the destination" - This to me sums up Ishita and Raman's love story aani..! Embarrassed

And thank you again for this beautiful dedication!...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Loved this os..ClapClap

QueSeraSera

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
wow... Lovely OS !
Beautifully Written Thumbs UpClap

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamaya9

Awesome ...just awesome 
I just wish u keep writing everyday and bring smiles on our face Clap

thanks Maya 
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

un res
dammm i was like shy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smileyshy girl hands smiley

what ever that eyes said u penned it out...

best ishra moment...

thanks Nichhs 
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ohgod!

Aawww... thank u for this Hug
U know we love u too right Heart

*updated*
Aani minnie mainie moe! You rock and i know i've told you so!! Embarrassed

Thanks Bhu Hug

You know to read subtle romance that's NOT physical and so real that it can play out in front of ur eyes while u read and bring a smile to ur face is not something every writer can make happen.. And that's why you, my dearest are a class apart.. Your style of writing - at the cost of sounding repetitive - is to die for. It makes the whole reading experience that much more beautiful. Now when I think back to the saturday episode I can only think about this!! This beautiful scene that you have given us all! Embarrassed

Blushing I have always felt words are a powerful medium Bhu and you need not be graphic/explicit to invoke any emotion if it can be done with subtlety Embarrassed

I love the whole dialogue exchange between them.. I have always loved them for being unconventional in the way they talk about themselves.. And I love you for bringing that out so perfectly keeping their style n mind!! 

Blushing I love it when a  couple can exchange banter and yet, yet convey even with that banter the romance that is evidently present  Embarrassed

You, are the queen of romantic Os here for me Aani.. ClapHugHeart

BlushingBlushing

And yes, love is not about sex for me! So when I read this, I can't help but smile and love this couple all over again.. Cos this couple is about chemistry that burns without the need to touch!! 

Sex and love need not go hand in hand but when they do they are beautiful together but its important to be able to recognize the difference when it comes to these two Embarrassed

Love you and thank you for this.. I can't stop Blushing

thanks Bhu Hug

Edited by EkPaheli - 01 January 2015 at 1:49am
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathibalan

Another awesome one Aani..made me blush like mad reading their teasing banter
And what I really really loved is that she is his equal in teasing him and that her tht that she would participate if their relationship progressed that night.

I love the sizzling chemistry in their banter thru just words.. Reminded me of my other favorite couple CaskettHeartDay Dreaming
Verbal foreplay is lot of fun as it can be interpreted in so many waysWink . This was sensuous and I had goosebumps while reading itBlushing... I was blushing red and dreamy eyed imagining it..

One  more awesome read from you girl.. my love and admiration only increases for you..
And special HugHug for writing this for us when we know how tied up you are..
I know its therapeutic to you.. but then to write a stunning piece like this is sheer talent.

P.S. am glad you addressed Bhanus complaint on the suite having 2 rooms and doesnt open into the bedroom directlyTongueLOLLOL

Swathi Thank you Hug

Blushing this moment when Kate is looking at him with so much love Day Dreaming its hard for me to concentrate on the comment with that gif LOL but I am so glad you liked this one so much and it reminded you of CasKett - that for me is such a huge compliment thanks Swathi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swathibalanAnju.s

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by btalwar

Res

EDITED

Aani, before I start to comment on your work, got to say a few words. It has been a privilege to know a lady like you. I purposely called you a lady coz you really are an iron lady ... an epitome of strength and I feel honored that I was mentioned in your list of friends.

A big hug for you. HugHug

Bhanu its been a privilege to know each and everyone of you as well all I can say is I never expected this show would lead me to find such amazing friends as you guys Hug Hug

Now on to taking the muft ka credit which me and Swathi expertisze in ApproveCool. I proudly take the honor to take the blame that I started the mission "Ask Aani to Write" before we all ganged up Tongue. Behna maaregi but I take the credit this time. Bwahahahaha. ROFL

LOL I am just glad that you guys liked it and as for the credit wars I aint meddling between the two behnas WinkLOL I know when to jump in and when to hold back LOL

Now on to the OS. Well, I guess there is no emoticon in IF which could do justice to the look on my face while I was reading it. You already know am a huge fan of Pride and Prejudice mainly because even though it is novel written in the regency era, it brings out the equal in both the leads beautifully. It is about their conversations, (mis)understanding and standing up to each other and matching each other in every possible way. They are flawed, are absolutely imperfect yet so perfect for each other.

OMG I cant even to be just reading this was ...I am so so humbled Bhanu Austen is a goddess good lord I dont even know how to thank you Hug

While reading this fic, I felt I was being transported to the world of Jane Austen. Both trying to match each other while being extremely aware about each other and their changed equation and premises. Both are mature souls who are aware about themselves and their hearts and desires and apparently others hearts and desires too and they honestly and openly accept it. This piece puts a firm stamp on it. 

Blushing SPEECHLESS anything I say at this moment would be gibberish 

I loved the fact that they do not end up playing the game of dom and sub like usual. Instead, they revert to a more familiar banter or the verbal foreplay as you aptly termed. The innuendos used in the entire conversation are bound to elevate the heartbeat of the reader and of course goose bumps are a given. Therefore, I repeat that no IF emoticon can justify what I looked like when I read this piece.

LOL for the life of me I dont think writing dom sub in THAT context would come to me LOL I would rather see them engage in some wordplay Embarrassed 

One more thing which makes this piece stand out is the fact that it is close to reality. This is a conversation I can actually imagine happening between any married couple when they are sharing their private moments. As opposed to the serial vision, the woman does not need to be sub in the bed or her degree of pavitrata is not measured by the fact that how much does she ends up blushing in bed; in real life, anyone would definitely prefer a willing and livlier partner and in this work, you presented them perfectly.

I got to love this show because its close to reality and frankly in that episode I loved that while Ishita was blushing and shy she was also so excited...these are no college going kids so I couldnt imagine her acting like a green girl despite going beetroot red while romancing her husband and of course there is a sense of equality among these two so she had to step up WinkLOL 

I wanted to write so much more but got to rush home so putting my thoughts down yahan pe. Rest you already know how I feel about this one.

As always, it is a brilliant piece.

My greedy self is Waiting for the next one already. Day DreamingEmbarrassed

thanks again Bhanu Hug

A big shout out and hug to you one more time Hug

Go to top