iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
so touching...divz 
meenab83 Goldie
meenab83
meenab83

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI, WHO IS CELEBRATING AWORKING BIRTHDAY TODAY TALKS ABOUT HER SHOW AND HER MARRIAGE PLANS WITH SSHARAD MALHOTRA

Ruchita Mishra

Divyanka Tripathi, who currently plays the role of Ishita Bhalla in Ye Hai Mohabbatein is celebrating her birthday today but it's going to be a working birthday for the actress. When asked Divyanka about her birthday plans, she says,' I am taking a half- day today and as far as birthday plans are concerned, I have no clue as I don't like planning for my birthdays. It all depends on my friends but yes, I shall be working till 5 p. m today and then I shall go out.' So what will Ssharad Malhotra be gifting her? ' I have no clue what gift he is getting for me. I just know that we will be spending time together,' Divyanka says. Talking about taking her relationship to the next level, Divyanka says, ' We both are busy working and shooting. We hardly get time off from our work. We need at least a few days to get married.

Marriage will happen when the time is right. There have been loads of rumours about me getting married. For all of them I would like to say, marriage is not on the cards anytime soon.' Ye Hai Mohabbatein has been receiving good response from the viewers. ' I am very happy with the way the show has been heading and the response that people are showing.

I am not satisfied with the TRPs as I want to work harder and want the audience to get entertained more,' Divyanka says.

Divyanka is not only a doting mother onscreen to Ruhanika Dhawan but she is also the same off- screen. When asked about her chemistry with little Ruhanika off screen, Divyanka says, ' She is a darling and I am very protective about her. I see to it that her surrounding, her food and everything else is proper. I love her like a mother and she is like my daughter. I love the way this little girl puts in so much of hard work. I feel blessed to work with her.' As her fans shower her with gifts and wishes on today, we asked her if she has received any special gift. ' There is an orphanage in Bangalore and the women over there have celebrated my birthday. The kids have cut a cake on my behalf and the children have sent their handprints to me. It's a very lovely and touching gesture', Divyanka says.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rams-09yshu8tharun123Blue2020j&b84momb24iffanvidzshalz_123.Yashu

Blue2020 Senior Member
Blue2020
Blue2020

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Divyanka is so sweet.
.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing dear

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top