Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 1-4: The Quest for Immortality DT note pg 15 (Page 9)

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
very nice analysis

I would like to read your analysis on salim-jodha relation in JA too in case you are doing one pls post me the link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

apple64 Groupbie
apple64
apple64

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i was not watching Mahakumbh.. but post your post-reading. I AM. woohoo. i am speechless. thanks and i hope you are recuperating well  (happy running ;Wink )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmSandhya.Asashashyam

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
If my comment has offended any GR fan, I apologise as that wasn't my intent at all...I may not be a GR fan (at the moment), but I definitely don't wish to hurt sentiments of those who are...
So...peace with all...Big smile

Btw, Aunty, I found the mid - sea water polo type fight sequence too OTT & hence comical ...LOL...rest of the epi was good...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.Asashashyam

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Shyamala thanks for replying...You were right that they do not want amrit for the welfare of humanity but to control the world...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Well, Shruthi, count me in as well.  Take a look at Sandhya's Potterite take on Mahakumbh on page 1  of this thread.

Sandhya and I pretty much tie for the title of the most committed Potterite in the IF, and I used to slip in a lot of Potter references in my posts in some of the other groups where I was active in the past . If you get me started on Severus Snape and The Prince's Tale, I would never stop!

I did a couple of small pieces in the Everest forum - the most interesting is at

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4216902#p115629759,

but I have never felt tempted to do indepth analyses of Everest. it is like a smooth flowing river, and one just floats along.

Shyamala (Aunty?)

Originally posted by shruthiravi

Nice to see another Potter fan. So I can analyze a lot based on Harry Potter Big smile. Well I have been a very active member in DABH, EHT and Everest forums.

Edited by sashashyam - 23 December 2014 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Ashruthiravi

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@---Khushi---,
You don't need to apologize for anything, everyone can criticize if acting goes wrong, but passing judgement without watching, that did not go well with many of us. And GR do not give much space to his viewers to criticize even, I am sure everyone will like him, he has that capability. And we GR fans not much sentimental. If he fail to impress, why wont you criticize him? And once he said that he try to learn from it so I don't think there is anything wrong in to criticize after watching

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kusum04Sadia_JenAm---Khushi---sjj23sashashyam

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Wow superb post
Your analysis on the show is admirable and I really loved your points.
Thanks for PM and superb post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Orchid25

@---Khushi---,
You don't need to apologize for anything, everyone can criticize if acting goes wrong, but passing judgement without watching, that did not go well with many of us. And GR do not give much space to his viewers to criticize even, I am sure everyone will like him, he has that capability. And we GR fans not much sentimental. If he fail to impress, why wont you criticize him? And once he said that he try to learn from it so I don't think there is anything wrong in to criticize after watching

Point noted, buddy...Big smile...n you're quite right to an extent...

...but i guess most of us did not pass judgement on GR...just said that it would take time to start appreciating another actor...n seeing the fan following for GR, I'm now excited to watch him perform...let the curtains roll...Big smile

(PS: I did not apologise for criticising coz I did not criticise...Smile...I apologised for unintentionally hurting sentiments of a particular fandom ) 

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 23 December 2014 at 8:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108adiana12Sandhya.Asashashyam

Go to top